Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:18:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019  (Read 4988 times)
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

I don't think NEO could do that in a year. I was thinking ETH is more likely to surpass BTC but again, not by 2019. Not so quickly.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

Trust the Chinese to support their own immensely!!! It's possible but with China's cracked down cryptocurrencies recently I think 2019 is too soon. Except the Chinese government reverses that policy and ask its people to support particular projects and NEO being one of those. Then yea, it could happen. The Asian continent holds a large volume of crypto stock, and once the prices start going up, neutral investors too will follow in, for the sake of cashing in.
KingKrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:09:16 AM

Do you realise what this guys is saying here? NEO is just a tiny coin and yet bitcoin is the father of crypto. Nothing can beat that.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:19:01 AM

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc
I think neo can surpass bitcoin by the end of 2018 in terms of coin market capitalization. It will surpass bitcoin only in terms of capitalization and can never surpass bitcoin in terms of price. Neo is a great platform that works on smart contracts and artificial intelligence block chain.

Smart contracts give it more security and privacy. NEO has proved itself worthy in short span of time and has made its way to the top 10 in coin market capitalization. NEO has amazing and hard working team behind it.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

I have a boat load of neo at a high price. I don't think it can though. Bitcoin will reach 70k by end of year. Then neo won't be able to catch up in time.
Bitcoin can reach 70k$ that seems realistic, but this year, its impossible. The max price that bitcoin shall see in this year of 2018 will surely not be more than 35k$ or max to max 40k$. the cryptos are still in the early stage, I agree on that statement, but they are still nothing near mass adoption to see such high price in this year. It will take bitcoin atleast 2-3 years to reach that price.

Whereas on the other side if we look at neo, it can easily be 3X or even 5X at the end of this year and sounds pretty realistic to me. This will be the year for altcoins.

zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

I trust chinese people to support this coin to the moon by surpassing bitcoin is something all coins imagine but it won't happen, at all. Bitcoin will stay as #1 coin as possible as it stays alive. No coin to pass it, neo or eth, no.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:10:03 AM

I do not believe, but neo basically depends on news from China, but even if everything goes well there, the price neo does not even come close to the bitcoin price. Yes, and the market is now again declining.
Salsalyn

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

Maybe? might be? because neo is massively growing this year and a lot of developers are starting to adopt the NEO's platform because it is more future proof that ETH's platform which is being outdated with most of the new projects ,especially those new platforms NEO is simply the upgraded version of ethereum's platform.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:33:17 AM

Perhaps NEO will really be a replacement for bitcoin, because today the bitcoin rate is very exposed to news and many large players have very strongly begun investing in crypto-currencies, which can only mean that there will be dirty games
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

Neo can not surpass bitcoin in 2019 this is not possible . We are taking about next year. Neo should try to surpass ethereum which is ranking second that is when I will agree that Neo can be a bitcoin sayer.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

I consider NEO a promising coin. But Bitcoin this coin will not surpass
Its not at all hard for NEO to surpass bitcoin in the upcoming years in terms of total market capitalization as the technology on which NEO operates is quite better than bitcoin. NEO has smart contracts which ensure privacy and security moreover it has artificial intelligence that responds on its on which is quite useful.

NEO also generates passive income for the person or institution that holds it by generating GAS which can later be traded for other crypto assets or converted to fiat money as it it priced at some value. Neo platform looks more promising than the other platform currently and it will be huge in upcoming years.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

Bitcoin is the father of all the altcoys. If he goes down and everyone else goes down too! If bitcoin goes up and everyone else is up. The Chinese have always imitated and copied and there will probably be attempts to introduce something better into the NEO, but bitcoin will not leave the race either! But you can earn on NEO, he still has a lot to go up.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

I do not think so; the neo have a great performance as of our era but it does not enough to surpass the legacy of bitcoin. bitcoin is unstoppable in their journey and the company of neo will have a tough time to beat them.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:15:28 PM

I think though it is quite a good project, and I like this coin, but objectively this coin will not be able to bypass Bitcoin.
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc
If China continues to tighten laws in the direction of cryptocurrency, then about NEO can be forgotten.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:59:07 PM

I like that your prediction is a whole year away. Relax bitcoiners!!!!!!!
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:58:43 PM

Max BTC amount is 21 million, current amount of Neo is 65 million... No, it wouldn't.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
Walkenman

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:05:03 PM

Certainly NEO a promising asset. But bitcoin is still very far from success. It seems to me very unlikely. But still do not follow the NEO silly, very interesting asset.
FACE 2 FACE

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:29:55 PM

I think that this is speculation. NEO is an interesting asset, and it has prospects, but bitcoin will remain the number one. There is no doubt about it.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

I do not agree with this point of view. Yes, of course, Neo is good when they are looking for work with governments and will therefore be regulated by some part, and people may want to do so.However, I think bitcoin will remain the first because it is the first and people believe in it more. IMHO

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: