Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019  (Read 4985 times)
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:35:15 AM

yes, I agree with you, NEO development is very good, but do not forget that NEO has a rival.

who will be rivals are Ripple, monero and also ETH. it seems they will compete to replace bitcoin positions in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

Now there are no coins that can surpass bitcoin because it took the lead role. NEO is an excellent coin and a strong project, but it's not so strong to lead the whole crypto market. Developers exaggerate the importance of NEO.

Alex6562

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

I think though it is quite a good project, and I like this coin, but objectively this coin will not be able to bypass Bitcoin.

We are talking and the market is crypto-currency, and here anything can happen, especially in a few years. As you are such a varint that itcano can fall in price by 100-200 percent, and NEO, on the contrary, dial x20.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:17:52 PM

Oh come on , be serious , there no chance that NEO will ever reach half of  the bitcoin capital so I don't see even dreaming to take over bitcoin so yea it's a nice dream but almost imposible to achieve in the next 10 years + if NEO is still gonna be around.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:45:37 PM

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc

hello there, i also consider neo as one of my best picks because of i know that neo is quantum computing resistant and as the plan include being able to handle 100k transaction per second by 2020. But i dont really think it can surpass bitcoin's valuation because of 2 things.

First is adoption. All new user that comes into the crypto space will always or if not always. The majority of new people that comes into the latter will buy bitcoin. It is wildy adopted and a lot of people speculate on bitcoin like crazy because folks, it is the very first crypto that ever made as far as i know. It becomes the representation of blockchain tech.

second is, Nobody really knows what will happen because this technology is really fast emerging technology and has a really really fast growing tech. Infact, Many people view crypto as a wild wild west of industry of investing/financial sector. Nobody knows what changes developers will make to bitcoin in able for the transaction price to stay feasible and in able for the whole bitcoin protocol to survive this what so called, CRYPTO BUBBLE or MANIA.

For me, The most adopted coins wins and it doesn't really have to be the best in technology. It's something about the dominance.

Olga1111

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

Well, in 2019 is unlikely ,maybe in the 10 years since NEO can actually outperform Bitcoin. Why? Because NEO has a roadmap, future projects, an active and awesome team and an active community that really support NEO
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:04:01 PM

Well it depends on how they will upgrade the platform as of now Ethereum is the best competitor of bitcoin on top spot. Because they have working product and a platform that creator will create new tokens under it.

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:06:55 PM

NEO is just another shitcoin that will be around for a few years but definitely won't overtake bitcoins. NEO isn't even a currency lol. It can't "overtake" anything. If it's somehow got a higher marketcap it's still not "overtaking" anything. My bitcoins from 2015 are about 30 different alts now. Are you also taking that into consideration? Of course not. Rofl. Fail.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:22:05 PM

yes, I agree with you, NEO development is very good, but do not forget that NEO has a rival.

who will be rivals are Ripple, monero and also ETH. it seems they will compete to replace bitcoin positions in the future.

NEO development is good, but that is it. NEO probably will hurt Ethereum in the not so distance future, but not a chance to get near Bitcoin.

QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:23:24 PM

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc

This is the hope of someone that has invested, all of us know neo will never even come close to bitcoin.
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

simply nope, whatever advantage does NEO have towards bitcoin i don't believe it will surpass bitcoin's price by 2019, i think if NEO could surpass ETH we can continue this topic  Cheesy

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:41:19 PM

To challenge bitcoin, neo needs to take over ethereum first, both have a roadmap and face development challenges...

spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:44:35 PM

NEO certainly has one of the brightest futures of any of the altcoins, it's smart-contract technology really has the potential to revolutionize the internet. NEO, in combination with Monero and Zcash are likely to be big players in the future, whilst others such as Ethereum and Litecoin will take a backseat, and probably drop out of the top 10.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:51:22 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 11:22:04 PM by ololajulo

NEO has a large population backing, the Chinese community which is an advantage. The value was less that a dollar in a year now, one of the largest value increase in crypto in the past year. the wallet and gas idea with multi blockchain idea will give an advantage to sustainability. A lot is being built around it lately

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

I know that the company of neo in our crypocurrenct industry has a great performance since they are one of the new and best altcoin but it will not be enough to surpass the legacy and the reputation of bitcoin along its journey because bitcoin s unbeatable electronic coin and cannot easily to defeat.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

Neo is referred to a Chinese Ethereum. It is a very good project, but I don't think that it would surpass bitcoin in 2019. It would definitely make x20 or x30 but not match bitcoin.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

Neo is referred to a Chinese Ethereum. It is a very good project, but I don't think that it would surpass bitcoin in 2019. It would definitely make x20 or x30 but not match bitcoin.

Yes that's true NEO could not surpass Bitcoin in 2019 even if fundamentally speaking NEO was really good than Bitcoin maybe in the year or 2025 or 2030 NEO already surpassed ETH and BTC is like a Facebook < Twitter < Instagram. That's all thank you.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

Neo is a promising coin that has a good future, but bitcoin is much stronger and can not be defeated in one year. Maybe in about 5 years it will be possible to talk about it.
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

I keep NEO in long-term portfolios and remove from my wallet only gas, since it is charged in my wallet. I believe in a much larger growth of this coin for a longer period. Whoever knows can really overtake Ether or at least catch up.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

Bitcoin has a community around the world who appreciates that coins very expensive while the neo can be spelled out just china area.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: