Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019  (Read 4986 times)
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

NEO is absolutely a promising coin, also, my second biggest investment. If China doesn't ban the activities, I will have bigger prices, for sure.

But claiming that marketcap of NEO will surpass the marketcap of BTC sounds like a delusion to me.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

NEO will not be able to overtake or replace bitcoin. Bitcoin will always remain in the place of the absolute leader. But NEO can become a strong coin and take a place next to bitcoin.

lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

I think NEO will not overtake bitcoin. Whenever bitcoin will rise, it will rise and NEO. Whenever bitcoin goes down and NEO goes down! Bitcoin is the father of all tokens.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:12:03 PM

I am confident that NEO will rise it's price value over time especially on 2019 but I really don't think it could surpass Bitcoin in a couple of years.
when the Crypto market increases it's global market capitalization then so as Ethereum, and Ripple that Neo's main rival for beating Bitcoin's market cap.
I don't think NEO could surpass Bitcoin, but there's possibility that it could surpass Ripple and Ethereum.

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

It will never pass Bitcoin, even other for alt coin at current time, it is very difficult to reach its close to market cap. ETH looking close, but just lost its path in recent months, so I do not think Neo or any alt coin surpass BTC.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
mrsimons121

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

No, I think it is fairly redundant, bitcoin is perfect and that the coins would be highly unlikely in a bitcoin can be exceeded by NEO. still a coin above the NEO having to overcome and bitcoin far above the NEO.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:47:12 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 08:22:31 PM by BitcoinGuruOne

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc

Cmon this is jsut riduclous.
There is no solid arguments for this to actually happen.
ETH has 1000 times more usage in projects than NEO right now and still ETH is cant dethrown BTC and because of this logical chain NEO will never do that.
In fact BTC wont be dethroned ever. this would be similar if i say that nebula ai token will surpass btc.
jack hand

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:11:24 AM

I consider NEO a promising coin. But Bitcoin this coin will not surpass
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:20:08 AM

Not this year but i hope in the near future, NEO has great potential and so much great new ICO's this year.
But NEO need more consensus nodes to do this so that other stop to spray fud that it's centralized.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

I think NEO has a lot of potential but I believe that ETH is more likely to surpass BTC right now all things considered than NEO.
Cryptocracyforall

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

Fundamentally speaking yes ofcourse NEO can surpass Bitcoin why? Because NEO has a roadmap, future projects, active and amazing team and active community who really supports NEO. Maybe not in 2019 but after 5 or 10 years NEO can really surpass Bitcoin.

All of this. If judging by Utility, Neo has the most promise.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:51:19 AM

It could be. No wonder neo is called the Chinese Ethereum. Now in the Chinese market is 2 popular coin. She was ahead of Ethereum. Bitcoin remained on 1 place. I believe in the Chinese market and that neo will be able to surpass bitcoin.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

Before they could surpass something they should improve quality of final product. Why transaction is gone but I cant check it in NEO blockchain? And I`m not the only one with such problems.

thuthi12

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

I'm sure Neo has a great future. But to compare it with Bitcoin simply does not make sense! Now bitcoin is used as a means of preserving values, and Neo will be a platform like Ethereum Kiss Kiss Kiss
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Revolutionary

Bitcoin killer

Lol this is so uninformed and ignorant it makes me laugh.

Neo is China's biggest coin?
It will be the cornerstone of the economy?

Anyone that has any kind of network contacts in china knows that BTC is KING!
Chinese crypto is much different than the west.
They have vast networks of miners, buyers, and sellers.
And they are all pushing btc.

There is no backing of NEO at all!
Not only because it is temporarily ILLEGAL for chinese to build on the neo platform, but because they already have a working and successful hand in the crypto world through btc.

To say that in just one year's time, neo will be bigger than btc because of china is absolutely ridiculous.
Do your research people, make real world connections, make informed traded choices and win!

money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

I find NEO a pretty good coin. But for it to overcome the BTC this is very difficult. If only to be able to overcome the BTC, only ETH can play the BTC. And this is not as simple as we expected.
DMarkov90

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

The fact that Neo overtakes bitcoin I do not believe. But Bitcoin loses its weight in the world and it's a fact. I think that bitcoin will overtake the ethereum and it will not be earlier than in 3 years.
leeroyj

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

Despite the fact that China's influence is already minimal on crypto market, the negative news affects, temporarily, the drop in the rate of Bitcoin and NEO, respectively.
Anndrianno

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

Only in case People’s Republic of China unbanns ICOs. Than for sure. Unless that happens - no way, guys

kakajones25

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

on some sides indeed NEO has a good potential for the future, I believe it. but it seems to be able to surpass the bitcoin it will be very difficult and even I can say that it is a little bit impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: