Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019  (Read 4990 times)
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

Neo is perspective coin and if it will be supported by chinese government it can become one of the top cryptocurrencies with time , but for me it sounds impossible that NEO will surpass bitcoin in 2019 ! What exactly should happen by your opinion , to make neo top 1 crypto in the world ? I can't imagine it will happen , especially by next year .

popotao95

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

I think neo can surpass bitcoin by the end of 2018 in terms of coin market capitalization. It will surpass bitcoin only in terms of capitalization and can never surpass bitcoin in terms of price. Neo is a great platform that works on smart contracts and artificial intelligence block chain.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:55:19 AM

I am not convinced that even the best eth has not yet exceeded the market value of bitcoin. So for the time being, it is not so fast that it can replace it. Of course, NEO is developing very quickly.
buithao025

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

Theoretically yes because NEO has a good roadmap,developers are the bests in our community which makes this coin a candicate for replacing bitcoin in the future,i choose neo over ethereum because it is the upgraded version of ethereum which has better technology than ethereum's platform NEO also offers borth smart contracts and d-apps like ethereum.
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:51:39 AM

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc

Given the parameters you have set I don’t think that Neo will surpass BTC in year 2019 simply because the time frame is so narrow. Neo is a good coins supported by the largest population in the world but I think BTC is so establish that anyone try to challenge him is will become frustrated. What I think the good thing to do is add NEO in our current portfolio. Since it possess great potential then it is good to be included in long term investment.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

NEO is the one of the promising coin and potential coin in crypto market and updated prject also but its not  Surpass in 2019 because still BTC is king in crypto market and more ICOs depended by BTC
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:08:12 AM

I'm sure Neo has a great future. But to compare it with Bitcoin simply does not make sense! Now bitcoin is used as a means of preserving values, and Neo will be a platform like Ethereum Kiss Kiss Kiss

Yes, man, I agree here. I love NEO and hold several coins as I am expecting it will be growing, but we cannot compare it with Bitcoin. By the way, I have found a good video about this crypto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEeEChhKQ9A
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

Okay this right here is what I call a laughable topic. No one is disputing the fact that NEO is a good coin but you are just reaching with this. There is absolutely no way that NEO could surpass bitcoin ever and not to talk of surpassing bitcoin in 2019 which is just a year away from now. Even ethereum which has the second biggest cryptocurrency project has no hopes of surpassing bitcoin in 2019, please stop this.
jasper79

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

Probably around 2022 not 2019 as 2019 is just around the corner and NEO is not even near ETH price yet.
Cryptocracyforall

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

I don't know about Bitcoin. ETH is a more reasonable comparison price wise.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:07:54 PM

I do not agree NEO could surpass Bitcoin. NEO will be a part of the crypto sphere. For most of us Bitcoin is the gold in crypto. I respect NEO and the project, but there is no way it can surpass Bitcoin
yannick225

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:15:53 PM

If BTC does not change enough, it will be overtaken by cryptos.
It is hard to say, what will overtake it, if ETH switches to PoS, I believe it will be the first to overtake BTC.
I cant see NEO pass ETH in terms of marketcap.
So yes, I'd say NEO actually CAN overtake BTC in terms of marketcap in 2019 or maybe later in the next decade, in fact nobody knoww all we can do is wait and hope do the good choice.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:33:48 PM

I like NEO. I have invested in NEO and I am still holding it and believe in the project. But I don't think that NEO is going to surpass Bitcoin in 2019 or 2020 or any time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

NEO is great. I can see IoT Chain following in their tracks since they're IOTA's rival. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
pmjmhjon30

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

I also have some NEO in my portfolio, however, even if any altcoin surpasses bitcoin, it would be ethereum. But i see the potential of both NEO and ETH to surpass btc Smiley
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:15:53 AM

I do not take this assumption seriously, but I would be happy with this outcome of events, as the coins NEO I have much more than bitcoins.
quandang821

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

I think that this is speculation. NEO is an interesting asset, and it has prospects, but bitcoin will remain the number one. There is no doubt about it.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

I like NEO but I don't think it can replace Bitcoin so easily thinking that 2019 is just few months away. It can't even surpass Ethereum by 2019. Please don't hype NEO because you are making a bad impression with NEO.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

NEO is a good altcoin but I think it can never replace the position of Bitcoin. Almost all altcoins are dependent on Bitcoin, Bitcoin will continue to grow in price and NEO is sure that by the end of 2018 its price will exceed its value last year. I think NEO is still growing, but its market share is still small compared to Bitcoin or ethereum. NEO is not good enough to lead the market. It may be possible that in the next few years when the market is not too dependent on BTC, there may be another alternative. But it is too early to tell, I think ETH or XRP will be enough to threaten BTC position than NEO.
Cryptocracyforall

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

It will all be interesting though. NEO has definitely been growing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: