Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:07:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019  (Read 4988 times)
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:34:52 PM

I dont see any altcoin surpassing BTC. NEO seems great but I doubt it.
Inspector2580

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

Am really surprised as how you come to the conclusion that neo can best bitcoin. Many people trust the provenance of bitcoin over neo. All who have heard of cryptocurrency have heard of bitcoin but not all have heard of neo.. So try again
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:48:38 PM

Definitely not. Before Neo gets to Bitcoin, he needs to overcome still quite strong competitors, such as Ethereum and the EOS. These opponents are quite strong, and so in order to NEO became the place of Bitcoin he will have to do a miracle.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

While what you posted is great, have you considered one major factor that will make it impossible for neo to surpass bitcoin? The market cap. Compare and contrast the market cap of bitcoin and that of neo. If neo can attain the total market cap of bitcoin then they'd be favourites for surpassing bitcoin. Problem is as neo market cap goes up, same thing will happen with bitcoins market cap.

kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

No. It is ridiculous to have a oppinion like this. Everyone knows what bitcoin did to the whole cryptos, bitcoin is the beginning and the heart of crypto. Even ethereum can't replace bitcoin not neo.
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:20:45 PM

whatever you may call it. Neo is a very promising coin that we all hope it does well in the crypto space but i don't agree that it can ever surpass bitcoin. Well, maybe in terms of market cap but that wouldn't be in just 2019.

gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

NEO grows well and becomes a promising choice for investment. But I think NEO will not go beyond bitcoin, let alone with that short time. Bitcoin is very strong with many supporters and investors.
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

Although I like NEO it probably won't get near the price of BTC unless it becomes the widely used world wide and accepted everywhere. The price of NEO can easily go up though compare to any coins and this is because of that it offers to its holders, GAS is like a compensation for those who just put the NEO in their wallet and you can already receive it without doing anything.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

I hold some NEO for months, since I believe it is promising.
But I have to say it performed not so well recently, worse than most of the top coins.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

Although I like NEO it probably won't get near the price of BTC unless it becomes the widely used world wide and accepted everywhere. The price of NEO can easily go up though compare to any coins and this is because of that it offers to its holders, GAS is like a compensation for those who just put the NEO in their wallet and you can already receive it without doing anything.
Yes, it can catch up with ETH, but it's still a bit far away from bitcoin. After all, its position is very solid.
zekarsalih

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc

NEO is very promising platform which is massively growing as we speak,a lot of developers are starting to use NEO's platform over ETH because it has more advannce technology and NEP5 tokens are more future proof than ERC20 tokens that is why in the future NEO could be more ahead with ETH's position today.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

Fundamentally speaking yes ofcourse NEO can surpass Bitcoin why? Because NEO has a roadmap, future projects, active and amazing team and active community who really supports NEO. Maybe not in 2019 but after 5 or 10 years NEO can really surpass Bitcoin.
I agree with you mate... bitcoins has no goal so far... it was anonymous... why this coin is with a high value than the others but no product or platform... it was just coins itself...but in the future there will be surpass probably with bitcoins but I think that was too far yet.
lkcryptoman

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

That can happen but even neo ahead in btc still we need it so always study both of it and for me by now btc value is so good,i think also neo have potentials as a currency but i think it will only follow eth,ltc,bcc and bnb as a digital currency so i think neo will go ahead after many years from now.
lkcryptoman

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

Although Neo has good potential and I invested in Neo heavily, but I don’t think Neo is able to overtake Bitcoin price in by 2019 which is only 2 years.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

Neo is really promising and has a working roadmap. They devlope day by day. Many great ICO like EFFECT.Ai, Spotcoin, ASURAcoin is working with NEO platform.NEO is now one of the trustworthy coin now. They have many features that bitcoin don't have like good transaction speed and no transaction fees. They have an open source devs team called city of Zion. They really working hard to make NEO great. But that doesn't mean NEO will surpass bitcoin at least i next 4=5 years they cant. Cause Bitcoin is the first crypto and people's trust over it is unbreakable.NEO is better than bitcoin but sometimes that's not enough.
P.S.-I always choose NEO over BTC.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

In my opinion it is impossible to surpass bitcoin in just a year. Why not give neo 5-7 years in crypto, I think that is the better years for neo. I guess it was Not realistic idea in 2019.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:06:12 PM

I think NEO has a lot of strengths, but to give it the label of Bitcoin killer shows everything that it really is and all it can ever be... an alt that sees itself as a competitor to Bitcoin, using Bitcoin as the standard and the benchmark. This article fails to see that technology is not and never will be the only thing that makes an alt "succeed" in price.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:10:39 PM

We do just have believe what is written in the whitepaper or the CEO of a project is saying in order to attract investors but we need to be realistic. Someone can say anything to make his or her concept look superior. Let the NEO platform start working effectively and consistently for some years before we can compare it with bitcoin.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

The price movement Is neo-symmetrical to bitcoin-together with the increase of users ' loyalty to the main cryptocurrencies, the price of the Asian digital coin rises. For investment, this coin is great.
mnguyenhuyen205

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

While I guess NEO could overtake BTC, I think it is unlikely. You can find a minority opinion for anything online. There is more people out there who think that NEO isnt even necessarily the Ethereum killer, let alone BTC killer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: