Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019  (Read 4986 times)
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:45:40 AM

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

NEO no doubt is a promising coin but its in nascent stage now can not surpass BTC till 2019.BTC currently is the most trusted coin and you can say King of crypto.NEO is a good project and is backed by experience block chain developers.NEO support Smart Economy and in future it will comparable to ETH not to BTC.NEO project would be fully matured by next 2-3 years.Currenlty NEO is underpriced.However in future if NEO emerges with some new innovation having edge over BTC then surely it will surpass BTC but it will take time.

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

This thread is pure hype

NEO is likely to contend with Ethereum for market dominance in the smart contract area at some stage but it will have a hard time overtaking Bitcoin

Ethereum is in a far better position to challenge Bitcoin than NEO

thesuriel

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

This seems to be possible as NEO is a future-based product, if not 2019 it will do so by 2020.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

Neo is a good coin and has potential in the future, but I think Neo still cannot beat Bitcoin because the price difference is very far, I think the coin that became the toughest competitor BTC is Ethereum instead of NEO.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:27:40 AM

NEO as of now is too overvalued for a coin, which has very few number of ICO's on top of it. Should come down smoothly. Bitcoin has first comer advantage, it's not easy to surpass it, when you have similar and better products in development like EOS, tezos etc.
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

Yes, now many coins are clearly doing well, demonstrating excellent dynamics. But hardly any of them will surpass BTC in the coming years. For the time being, bitcoin will dominate the crypto market for at least ten years.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

Yes, now many coins are clearly doing well, demonstrating excellent dynamics. But hardly any of them will surpass BTC in the coming years. For the time being, bitcoin will dominate the crypto market for at least ten years.

For more than 10 years probably. If ETH is going to continue attracting developers, it will somehow made it but it seems not going to be the most innovative of all. There is NEO and EOS which will neutralize each other including WAVES and Lisk. BTC will still be the greatest of them all but there is going to be a race  to stay on top.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:05:56 PM

NEO is a very good coin which I like so much. But, saying it will surpass Bitcoin in 2019 is an overstatement to me. Bitcoin still remains the father of all other coins, and I don't think bitcoin ill be that bad for NEO to surpass it. At least, not in the next two years.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:52:22 AM

I must admin, NEO is the most promising coin next to ethereum and bitcoin. But I highly doubt that it could replace bitcoin in year 2019. As you see, bitcoin also went to struggles and waited patiently for almost 7 years, just to achieve its milestone as of now. If NEO will go into this for like 5 years from now. Maybe there is a possible chance that it will replace bitcoin. But in 2019, I really think not.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:16:30 AM

NEO is indeed worth investing, but I think it can never surpass Bitcoin, Ethereum is the first choice to surpass Bitcoin.
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:27:31 AM

Still need time coin NEO can compete with Bitcoin, because it can be said until now there is no altcoin that can compete with bitcoin. Actually, some coins have the potential to compete with Bitcoin, like for example Ethereum, which has advantages that bitcoin does not have. But still it seems it still needs to take a long time.
swirox

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:31:04 AM

neo is really a nice coin with a good idea but guys stop this, bitcoin will still be bitcoin even after 20 years
Bitcoin is the OG
markosimic

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:38:44 AM

I think it is still very far or even impossible for Neo to go beyond Bitcoin, Bitcoin's position inside crypto is very strong so it is very difficult for all coins to go beyond BTC.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:53:44 AM

probably because I know the NEO is also a promising coin, and the possibility to surpass the bitcoin price could be but to take over it may be difficult then many people and teams that support the project, the future and bitcoin remain the bitcoin that is the first altcoin in world

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:58:29 AM

Neo is really a good coin, but i do not think it surpass bitcoin in anyway. It should be good worth of value in the next long-term 1 to 2 duration, but will sure ahead below BTC by that time.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:01:08 AM

For more than 10 years probably. If ETH is going to continue attracting developers, it will somehow made it but it seems not going to be the most innovative of all. There is NEO and EOS which will neutralize each other including WAVES and Lisk. BTC will still be the greatest of them all but there is going to be a race  to stay on top.

More than 10 yers? But in op said it will be on 2019. It means in just 1 year. Actually Neo is a really good coin, full of potential and its like an upgrade Ethereum but I really don't think it can surpass Bitcoin, sure it has a massive growth throughout the years but so is Bitcoin.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:29:00 AM

neo cannot surpass bitcoin i think, or even over ripple by next coming years. but, we cant predict also how market hype by Chinese or asians do the big job for NEO.. and now more ico's joining for NEO platform it additional attracted to big investors for this great coin. thats only my own opinion.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:50:05 AM

Is this a hype? NEO goes beyond BTC? I don't think so. Although NEO is very promising. But what about going beyond BTC? So where is the value of it? BTC is already recognized value. It is very difficult to surpass the following. ETH can't do it. Why NEO can do it? I do not think so. Of course, if it really exceeds BTC, then I can only watch. I will help my funds in other places.

DiamonDogs

Activity: 142
Merit: 6

https://coinspot.me

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

The reason is not strong. I don't think NEO will surpass Bitcoin in 2019.
I also like NEO platform. But let we see the fact, as a platform, NEO still can't beat Ethereum as an ICO platform. That's why I still doubt this prediction.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

NEO is a project of excellent quality, its team is developing it very well and has great potential for growth, but it seems very difficult for me to overcome Bitcoin by the end of next year. I think that not even Ethereum would be able to overcome BTC within a year, and ETH is a much more solid and promising project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: