Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 07:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019  (Read 4993 times)
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:52:53 AM

Leadership of Bitcoin can challenge not only NEO but also a number of other popular currencies gaining their power.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:56:08 AM

The article quoted by the original is complete TRASH. The author (Simon Chester) is no better than a student writer who can't even cite his sources correctly.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that NEO has potential, but the article is just terribly written. It speculates that NEO will be big but gives no evidence to support this at all. It also says "analysts predict" this or that but never really identified who those analysts are. Sorry but, trash article by trash writer is trash.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hongtranggg

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

That can happen but even neo ahead in btc still we need it so always study both of it and for me by now btc value is so good,i think also neo have potentials as a currency but i think it will only follow eth,ltc,bcc and bnb as a digital currency so i think neo will go ahead after many years from now.
dommerty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

Coin NEO as a Chinese analogue of the eth is promising for investment, the question is, at what price to buy it. Until the fall of all crypto assets ends, it is still dangerous to invest even in a coin that has fallen twice. Buy better and safer on the subsequent rise, but with what levels it starts, it's unclear, but not exactly now.
asdhzn8612616

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

NEO will grow and become 2nd ETH, after Bitcoin!
NEO is developed by China, at this time, the government will have very strict management, so the development needs more formulas and more time! ETH has the advantage over many ICOs using Smart Contract!
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:21:02 PM

in my view, Neo has a decent result, but it's not time to match the btc, because what I see rivals btc it is eth. But I also do not refuse raw it, neo could be the new king of crypto currency, but still in the period long enough. Truly mysterious
anthreelis

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:12:55 AM

No one in the right mind would predict that bitcoin can be surpassed by neo specially in just 1-2 years. Everyone knows that neo is a great coin and it has a lot of room to grow price wise and project wise but beating bitcoin is quite ambitious
thamvii111

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

I do not agree NEO could surpass Bitcoin. NEO will be a part of the crypto sphere. For most of us Bitcoin is the gold in crypto. I respect NEO and the project, but there is no way it can surpass Bitcoin
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

NEO has a very large potential, but this coin will never overtake bitcoin. I think that no alternative coin will be able to force out bitcoin from the first place.

meomeo989

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:39:10 AM

probably because I know the NEO is also a promising coin, and the possibility to surpass the bitcoin price could be but to take over it may be difficult then many people and teams that support the project, the future and bitcoin remain the bitcoin that is the first altcoin in world
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:40:27 AM

"Some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019."

I like to dream about unicorns spaceships and lambos too, but what "experts" have predicted this? Youtubers don't count... Let me know when Andreas ways in on NEO. I'm a long time NEO holder/supporter, but this article is wishful bullshit.
jubings

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:42:03 AM

That would imply to me that there might be something wrong with the cryptomarket as a whole. You do not want to have a big portion of the market cap in something that might break. Immutability is key. Make it as hard as you can to break the system. For now and probably the next decade, only Bitcoin offers the most robust solution.
Iron@head

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:44:00 AM

I think this is not willing to. First, neo needs to go beyond eth and eos to challenge Bitcoin, but I'm afraid it can't successfully cross eth, thinking that it can be determined that eth has spoken more than Bitcoin.

monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:50:58 AM

Bitcoin decay is large
and I also think of altcoins as well as Neo coin but it still crashes
I think that bitcoin has not recovered from its previous price
 so far Neo cant take over the price of bitcoin.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
liangzi123

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:00:53 AM

This year is the most competitive year in the world of cryptocurrencies. Too many projects have advantages, and they claim to be much stronger than Ethernet. But you can see that neo is currently unable to reach the ether's ability. So we need to see who will win after the main line of all projects.

lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:05:56 AM

I am quite confused by your title, I do not think this could happen in the next few years because Bitcoin is still the king. NEO is a good altcoin that has the potential to thrive in the expanding community but all of which is not enough to beat Bitcoin. You can see that ETH and XRP are almost always in second place after Bitcoin, almost ETH is the winner. You can see EOS now becoming a notable competitor with superiority over ETH. I think NEO is still very good, the position I hope for NEO is 4th or 5th rank on coinmarketcap.
bittraffic

Activity: 2996
Merit: 616

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:52:37 AM

I am quite confused by your title, I do not think this could happen in the next few years because Bitcoin is still the king. NEO is a good altcoin that has the potential to thrive in the expanding community but all of which is not enough to beat Bitcoin. You can see that ETH and XRP are almost always in second place after Bitcoin, almost ETH is the winner. You can see EOS now becoming a notable competitor with superiority over ETH. I think NEO is still very good, the position I hope for NEO is 4th or 5th rank on coinmarketcap.

EOS has indeed become the best competitor of ETH now. NEO could still be one but the chinese government isn't approving anything about crypto. Its not like the Singapore that encourage blockchain projects. If by the time China will wake up and will govern such market, NEO may be able to directly compete all these platforms.

hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

Yeah lets hope it will be true, everything that can fix the lack of bitcoin should go to the moon. Delivering the value to the mass people so the world can accept crypto.
Bohr256

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

I don't trust Chinese trash, so no. What can I say, I'm a simple man.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

Maybe I am very much mistaken, but I do not believe in the success of NEO, it seems to me that he has already missed the time when he could surprise someone. There are much more technologically advanced platforms like EOS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: