Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019  (Read 4986 times)
Podiezdd

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

Neo will never be higher than bitcoin, for a start Neo must become higher than Ethereum.
Fatblly510

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:02:11 PM

To add, It will do very well, but BTC is the gold standard in this space
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

Neo will never be higher than bitcoin, for a start Neo must become higher than Ethereum.
despite the presence of a large number of competitors at the Etherium, it seems to me that no one has a chance to get around this coin and this is all thanks to erc20.
Master_Obi1

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:54:30 PM

Really doubt this can happen anytime in future. NEO will never pass Bitcoin. It can reach some strong postitions, but not like BTC or at least Ethereum.

VECAP                                                                                                    ◾ WHITEPAPER   ◾ bitcointalk   ◾ medium   
NEXT GENERATION OF   |   By protecting the links between each device and uniting all smart homes in a decentralised
             SMART HOME   |   network, VECAP safeguards all private information against malicious actors.  |  ❱❱❱ JOIN ❰❰❰
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:15:16 PM

It is true thanks to Chinese government support, big centralization and control of the NEO blockchain that is absolutely convenient for modern China.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

NEO seems to have a bright future, and it can bear a striking resemblance with Bitcoin regarding its value and popularity trends by the year of 2019, but we may not be able to predict that NEO will absolutely win upon Bitcoin. However, this could come to real if NEO is entirely supported by China's economic dominance and influence upon the global market.

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:49:43 PM

despite the presence of a large number of competitors at the Etherium, it seems to me that no one has a chance to get around this coin and this is all thanks to erc20.

No altcoin is going to be higher than Ethereum in the near future. That includes NEO, too. But NEO is the one that will hurt Etheeum and will still some of its customers.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:56:43 PM

may be true if NEO is much better than Bitcoin from some aspects
i like NEO, NEO just like Ethereum which has smart contract feature and also fast transaction even there is no transaction fee for token transfer on NEO platform
but unfortunately the centralized network on NEO makes me unsure if NEO can surpass Bitcoin in the near future
even i'm also not sure NEO can surpass Ethereum any time soon

Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

Really doubt this can happen anytime in future. NEO will never pass Bitcoin. It can reach some strong postitions, but not like BTC or at least Ethereum.

You should know that NEO gives traders a chance to broaden and balance their coding portfolio. It is important that it was created to work with Chinese regulations, rather than against them. Therefore, NEO may be considered a hedging option for Bitcoin, which has been broken in China in the past. Thus, investing in NEO at this stage is very appropriate and effective.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc

Really ? Is this a legit information ? Maybe neo needs to surpass ethereum first since ethereum is next to bitcoin and I think 1 year is not enough to surpass bitcoin but it is possible maybe after 5 years or more if neo can maintain it's good potential.
rdtt13

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

I dont think a year is enough to surpass bitcoin . Neo is not popular as ethereum so it is hard to say that it can surpass bitcoin within a year or even after 5 years . Neo needs more pump before we can say that matter.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
cryptowse

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:16:12 AM

NEO is supposed to be the Ethereum of china, however i don't see why it wouldn't be possible, personally i think it is one of the most valuable projects and wouldn't be surprised, anything is possible in this market. The question is, would it survive ? i think BTC has a higher chance of surviving but i still think NEO has far more potential than most altcoins.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:39:35 AM

NEO is more of a competitor to EThereum and even there it cannot pass  Ethereum. There is no chance of it passing Bitcoin but it is a good coin to hold.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:42:48 AM

NEO or any other coin is unlikely to pass Bitcoin that should remain the uncrowned king of cryptos. I do like NEO and hold some for its great potential of gains.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:44:18 AM

I hold some NEO for months, since I believe it is promising.
But I have to say it performed not so well recently, worse than most of the top coins.
What is the worst thing you said about Neo? Actually good or not the move of the price is depending of the community member who keep supporting to hold it so Also the same with Neo.
If Neo not perform well like what you said, maybe the member try to get benefit from short trading. But i dont think they did it. This situation is because the bitcoin also in the same way.
valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

I believe that Neo is a good coin, but I really do not think that it can beat Bitcoin. Perhaps in the future he will grow up, but not so much.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:39:53 PM

Revolutionary

Bitcoin killer

Very interesting topic. To me it is quite objective to a point that it is almost like an advertisement for NEO. A fire starter for people to talk about. Marketing strategy if i may say. We all know the fact that yes China is a powerful country with a big count of people. Which can definitely add to the factor of NOE's reign. But to take out Bitcoin Specifically in 2019 is something big and something i would only believe when it happens. Bitcoin is a well established coin and around the world and it would take more than that to slay this currency.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:58:15 PM

What you say is true. None altcoin can match the value of bitcoin including Neo, because to this day there has not been any enlightenment or evidence leading to it, it should that might be able to compete the value of bitcoin is ethereum, but in reality ethereum is also not able to match the greatness of bitcoin. Yes I know very well, the previous Neo coins have been rumored will shift the position of ethereum this year but in fact you can see now precisely its value even decreased sharply to $ 37 previous Neo value ever stepped on $ 68.
Honestly I'm one of the fans of Neo coins, Neo's the greatest coin in China but it's only in China, and that doesn't apply to the global market.
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:06:09 PM

China is big, YES. China is powerful, YES. China has a lot of people, YES. Considering this factors yes you can say that this is big factor for NEO to grow specially if it symbolize the country. but i do not think an annum is enough to over take nor slay Bitcoin it that matter. whether Value or Credibility wise.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:08:16 PM

In other words someone who own a lot of Neo want to convinced people that it will surpass Bitcoin in just one year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: