Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 01:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019  (Read 4986 times)
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

NEO is altcoin with great potential. This altcoin was born in china, it has the technology, the plan is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call it Ethereum China. NEO is faster than Ethereum. However, Bitcoin is a giant in the cryptocurrency market, now it is still the strongest. NEO will need a lot of time and effort to overcome Bitcoin. I think only when Bitcoin is weak and NEO grows very fast and very fast, then NEO has a chance to beat Bitcoin

poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:23:30 PM

I think neo might reach the price of ethereum in the following years, but I think it is a very low possibility that it can surpass bitcoin. In my opinion, it is unlikely to see bitcoin as a second or third coin on the list.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:40:46 AM

I do not think that. At present, Bitcoin's biggest rivals, ETH and NEO, need more time to develop. NEO is a very potential altcoin but this is not yet a moment of strong development.
I think NEO will need another five years to compare with Bitcoin.

Posisi

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:07:43 AM

NEO is a very good coin and has the potential to be bigger in the future, NEO called as Ethereum from China so I think the future is very bright but to beat Bitcoin NEO have to work hard and take a long time because Bitcoin is giant in the crypto world so its position very strong here, I think in 2019 later Bitcoin will still lead the market.
plzdance

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

This is definitely not to happen! In bitcoin this and next year, a lot of plans for development, more specifically, the people who work on him or with him. So he does not have a chance, I do not think that it's possible when it's possible.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

NEO is altcoin with great potential. This altcoin was born in china, it has the technology, the plan is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call it Ethereum China. NEO is faster than Ethereum. However, Bitcoin is a giant in the cryptocurrency market, now it is still the strongest. NEO will need a lot of time and effort to overcome Bitcoin. I think only when Bitcoin is weak and NEO grows very fast and very fast, then NEO has a chance to beat Bitcoin
Everything can certainly happen, NEO's biggest user is china who is the world's biggest crypto user, but I'm not sure that by 2019 NEO can beat bitcoin, this is because number of bitcoin users is still bigger than NEO.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

Neo is perspective coin and if it will be supported by chinese government it can become one of the top cryptocurrencies with time , but for me it sounds impossible that NEO will surpass bitcoin in 2019
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:25:45 AM

Although NEO is very good, its role is still limited to the market, and its application range is not as extensive as Ethereum, how can it surpass BTC?

Taniya1901

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:57:47 PM

I'm interested in where such information? I don't believe that! Neo is very far away from Bitcoin, as well as other crypto-currencies. In the next few years, this will not happen...
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

Neo will touch 500 dollars in the coming months but we cant say neo will touch bitcoin or cross bitcoin which is nt possible overall neo have lot of future
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

if I think neo going beyond the bitcoin it's not really possible for that although until when bitcoin remains the number one, the best bitcoin.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

Neo will touch 500 dollars in the coming months but we cant say neo will touch bitcoin or cross bitcoin which is nt possible overall neo have lot of future
We hope so, with the team and solid investor support then the NEO price will continue to skyrocket and I'm sure that the end of year NEO price will skyrocket, buy and hold NEO is a profitable thing.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

in the coming neo will be world number one blockchain and their developments are robust and tie-ups with new company and they are attracting new projects in their smart contracts but neo is no competition for bitcoin
mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

NEO will never surpass Bitcoin. I would even say that NEO will not surpass the price and technology of Ethereum. Can you imagine what NEO needs to do to catch up with Bitcoin, which is 150 times more expensive?

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

NEO is very powerful, but it has the same shortcomings as Ethereum. They can only be used inside the market. This is its biggest limitation. People outside the market may have heard of Bitcoin, but they have never heard of NEO!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:30:58 AM

NEO has great power, it is dubbed as the dragon of Asia. NEO has a professional team, great support community. NEO really potential, investment in NEO promises to bring more profit. However Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market, it can not be surpassed. At present Bitcoin is still very powerful, it still controls the market and controls all altcoin. I think it would be very difficult for any altcoin to beat Bitcoin.
mudra102

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

Neo is great coin but it doesn't mean that neo coin will surpass the bitcoin. Bitcoin is more proven than to neo even it's the same great value and a great coin. Because this two have differences.
jonaire99

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

Before NEO surpass bitcoin, it should overtake ethereum first, its main competitor in smart contracts and application-making. The NEO blockchain is been designed to to build an scalable network of decentralized applications. NEO has a big growth potential in the future and it may overtake the coins above it but surpassing the top coin will remain to be seen.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:55:03 AM

what a big joke,, if neo can surpass bitcoin in the end of 2019
i know everything is possible but, this is very impossible,,
in my opinion even neo can't surpass ethereum,
its hard to be true my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:32:59 PM

definitely, it is necessary to purchase NEO coin for the whole cutlet. I may be wrong, but I'm willing to assume that one day a new coin will overtake bitcoin or will step on its heels. Believe it or not
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: