Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019  (Read 4990 times)
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

By 2019 bitcoin will remain the foremost and no coins will beat bitcoin by 2019. Neo can't beat bitcoin by 2019, because bitcoin is the basis of crypto and will survive as the strongest.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:27:19 AM

I dont think neo can pass bitcoin even in year 2021. Ethereum whoch the best altcoin for now also can not pass bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies and always be the king of it. The bitcoin distribution also already in good distribution we just need to wait untill next halving then we will see super bullish again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

I dont think so neo can surpass bitcoin in 2019 or two years laters or more, what valuable at neo can do this?its just crypto thats have a large investor in chinese not all around the world, for me bitcoin always my favourite.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:45:29 AM

I think for NEO it is impossible to cross the Bitcoin, now it is impossible to cross the price of ETH. So it will follow the price of ETH because both the ETH and NEO belong to the same blockchain which will help the NEO to grow like NEO only.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:48:32 AM

I don't know how some people come about their projection, the smart contract market is getting saturated and even RSK is coming on Bitcoin this year and this could kill mostof these smart contract platforms, because for now Bitcoin is the most secured network and there is a reason for this and also there is an incentives for miners to mine RSK tokens
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:45:05 PM

On the crypto currency market, everything is possible, even such an unlikely event. But I'm sure that most likely NEO will not overtake bitcoin in terms of capitalization and price.
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:29:05 AM

Yes, we can look forward to in the year 2019 because we also did not know to the next because NEO is a coin that is very good and has potential. My own predicts that NEO will be difficult if passing through BTC. We know that the BTC has a value which is quite incredible and it took several years to achieve the highest value. And the chance it will be repeated again at the end of this year.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:51:06 AM

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc

Well i think NEO is a wonderful coin with very good tech behind it. They have a lot of great people behind as well as a very good community of developers. All this indicates a very bright future in my opinion but i think it is a bit presumptuous  to call it a bitcoin killer. Personally i really dont think any coin could kill or overtake bitcoin simply because of the massive network effect that it has.

Every few months you will have people calling out and saying this or that coin could kill bitcoin, yet they all seem to falter. Of course i am  not saying that it cant happen just that it is very very unlikely.
As for NEO it is a great coin but lets take one step at a time.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

NEO was dubbed Asia's dragon, and is also called the Ethereum of China because it has the same technology and direction as Ethereum. I believe in the future NEO will grow strongly and become a force in the world of altcoin. However Bitcoin is the king of the market, I think no altcoin will beat Bitcoin in the next few years. NEO will need a lot of time and effort to beat Bitcoin.

PadliDamaso

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:59:27 PM

I don't see neo surpassing btc in the end of 2019 even the coming years, but we don't know what will happen in the future because anything can happen in our market.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

neo is world best blockchain but in no comparison, with bitcoin, it won't surpass in any form neo is no competition with Bitcoin so both are independent blockchain
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

There is no doubt about the fact that NEO is a great platform and has the potential to go high in price in the nearest future but I don't think NEO can surpass bitcoin because bitcoin has already gained the momentum in the past years.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:51:09 PM

I think the 2019 can be the year of NEO. But for me, this is not the meaning of that it can surpass bitcoin. In my opinion, there is still not an another coin which can be as successful as bitcoin.
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

the circulation of neo is 65000000 . it is now priced at 40 dollars . the circulation of bitcoin is 17150237 . the price of bitcoin is 6364 dollars now . the gap is too big . it is undeniable that neo is a very promising coin .
Yes, a part. China has repeatedly taken measures to limit the impact of bitcoin and to support its domestic counterparts (NEO). Of course, it's not hard to explain. I appreciate the potential and the devs roadmap is improving under its foundation. But to pass bitcoin is a huge challenge. Can not even in a short time.
 NEO is a very potential coin in the future, many people mention that NEO is Ethereum from China so I am very sure the future is very bright but to beat BTC I think it is not easy because BTC the price is so high so I think NEO still need time long to beat BTC.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:43:43 PM

NEO is the potential altcoin, it was born in China, it has technology quite similar to Ethereum so NEO is often called Ethereum of China. NEO has a professional development team, a broad support community. I believe NEO will grow strongly over the next few years. However, Bitcoin is the king of the market, it is very difficult for NEO to overcome Bitcoin. At present Bitcoin is very strong, I think in the near future no altcoin can overcome Bitcoin even it is Ethereum.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:18:43 PM

Are there people who really believes on all this theories? this is more than impossible, how is possible that a coin that is not even on the top 5 of coinmarketcap going to replace bitcoin in less than a year? This people is crazy

mcvince69

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

I don't think. BTC still has a lot of untapped potential in the technical part, and it is the basis of everything. People will not stop investing in it for a very long time.

memority        JOIN OUR ICO: May 31st
DATA STORAGE ON BLOCKCHAIN
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

NEO can do this, I think coin can compete with BTC only ETH and BCH, These are the two coin the highest ability.
payyy

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:27:27 PM

NEO is great. I hold several coins as I am expecting it will be growing, but we cannot compare it with Bitcoin. I think that bitcoin will overtake the ethereum and it will not be earlier than in 3 years.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:48:20 PM

I don't know why are are we always try to compare coins to Bitcoin, but so far no coin is near Bitcoin and no coin has a chance to surpass it.
NEO is one of the best coins. I have invested a lot in this project and have faith in it, but still Bitcoin is untouchable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: