Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth...  (Read 1796 times)
momomoy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

Yes it will help to earn money the students for help as they study but the bitcoin also cause why they become idle or looking for work because they are so profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

Bitcoin have many ways can use it as you said in a school actually it is true because my brother for he is graduated in college it's because the bitcoin that i use so that's i am totally agreed that bitcoin can finish a school youth.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:32:28 AM

Bitcoin have many ways can use it as you said in a school actually it is true because my brother for he is graduated in college it's because the bitcoin that i use so that's i am totally agreed that bitcoin can finish a school youth.

Bitcoin can also help the out of school youth by spending their extra time in joining campaigns, twitter, facebook, instagram etc in a way that they can also gain in return. And this will help you a lot so you can support your needs and not just sitting in there waiting for nothing at least you can also help your parents.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

School dropped out of this time is very much high, if they make their time busy in bitcoin it can help them financially. Send them back to school to earn more knowledge. Practicing bitcoin help them to get away from bad vices. Learn new things and ideas in this business, new challenges that can make them busy and usable in society.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..

I think of the second insight of yours might come out to be true. The reason is, they are youngsters who can get attracted towards the glory of money and wealth sufficiency very fast. They might just spoil their studies and all of them might just run behind the money. We don’t want that to happen in first place. The youngsters enjoys the school pretty much in decent way and they don’t worry about the money at all and could focus on their I interest at all times. I hope you might have seen the movie “21” where the guy almost spoils himself in the Las Vegas in the want of money for getting admission to the MIT college. Let’s hope we don’t end up like that.  Smiley
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

bitcoin helps school youth on different sides, if they get an important lesson from math, physics, or literature, they will get other lessons in the field of investment directly. because school youth can directly invest or trade bitcoins, although with little capital, they can still do that for altcoin. this is obviously very helpful.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

Anyone not just out of school youth can gain adavantage if they learn bitcoin. It can help them in terms of financial as this can serve as an extra income. In terms of mindset over handling finances, bitcoin can also be an open eye that if you become determined and have the drive to try out new things they will be successful.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

Anyone not just out of school youth can gain adavantage if they learn bitcoin. It can help them in terms of financial as this can serve as an extra income. In terms of mindset over handling finances, bitcoin can also be an open eye that if you become determined and have the drive to try out new things they will be successful.
I think earning from trading in cryptocurrency could be a source of living not just an extra income because i know some people living in not good environment but ever since they learn this cryptocurrency their lifestyle has been better and some of them saved money enough them to move to condominium.
I believe bitcoin can help people especially this out of school youths since this is easier to learn compared to other professions and labor service.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

School is the medium of learning. As we know Bitcoin is a part of economics of any country in the future so a student need to know about it and how it count. In youth a student should know about bitcoin.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:39:33 PM

Yes it will help to earn money the students for help as they study but the bitcoin also cause why they become idle or looking for work because they are so profitable.
Instead of finding a job in the enterprises, it more convenient for a student to find a job with the use of internet. It is more helpful that you can focus on both studying and earning bitcoin without conflict in each other just have proper time management. Youth that is out of school can find support for continuing their study through working on it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
Yes I think bitcoin will be the stepping stone for those students who wants to finish their studies. Some poor people does not have enough money to support their financial needs so they stop their studies.If bitcoin n give them the chance to continue, I think they will grab it. Because education is a treasure that cannot stole from us.
boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

Pathways to Education is helping youth in low -income communities graduate from high school and successfully transition into post- secondary education.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

Of course Yes. Bitcoin is one of the best way  to uplift us from poverty. Not only for out of school youth but also for college students and for those who need part-time job. Bitcoin can help us to cope up in everyday expenses. Bitcoin is very important because it helps everyone to buy what we want and for  our family needs. I was lucky because I met bitcoin as a part-time job while I'm still studying because it help me to pay my school expenses , supplies and other expenses.

usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

Of course Yes. Bitcoin is one of the best way  to uplift us from poverty. Not only for out of school youth but also for college students and for those who need part-time job. Bitcoin can help us to cope up in everyday expenses. Bitcoin is very important because it helps everyone to buy what we want and for  our family needs. I was lucky because I met bitcoin as a part-time job while I'm still studying because it help me to pay my school expenses , supplies and other expenses.
yeah you are right bitcoin is the complete freedom from the financial crisis and i have started bitcoin in the college and it helped me a lot it made me totally independent and i was able to pay my fees at my own and it give me extra income to enjoy as well,
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

There is a great possibility, yet all depends on the individual. Pushing somebody to go to school without his/her interest on it could result into nothing. Yet given that the student is full of interest then certainly bitcoin can help a lot. As for the possibility for bitcoins to push the students to go out of track because of money is possible. There are two sides of a coin and anything is possible. But with guidance I think the student will be able to choose the correct path of life. Sometimes there is more than just money to make a person very happy. And this could be a reason for not going out of school. If he/she is happy then probably he/she can continue no matter what.
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

Yes bitcoin can help the out of school youth It helps young people develop their own profitable and save money for their future. It is helpful to learn the youth make undesirable. Poor students who lack money so helpful the bitcoin.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

if bitcoin is used to help financial conditions in schools seem to have a very high risk but different from the technology applied in school then it certainly will be useful and make the school more advanced.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

I think the answer will be yes if they are drop out from from school because they lack of funds, other than that reason the answer will be no, once people know how to make money they usually not interested in school anymore, the reasons why we get higher education is to get a better earning to have a more quality life, when you are already able to be successful in earning then school is not important anymore

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

I can be why not. I dont think high school students are interested much in earning money. All that they care about is how to enjoy, play, have good times and and besides high school is not yet that expensive compaired to college.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:30:51 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 02:56:26 PM by Kwame Genius
Merited by sieemma (1)

Education is the key to success but money is the root of life. The American slogan they say 'money in my mind' but I never hear someone say the book in my mind. To be brutally frank to spend some years in school  to find the keys to success is tiresome. In actual fact bitcoin has brought the easiest way to make money and live good life, so school youth may spend his whole time to track for money and leave his books somewhere. Well, one can choose to connect the two looking at your intelligence level, but if not, make your target. I will choose bitcoin instead of education because ALL DIE BE DIE.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: