Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:36:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth...  (Read 1796 times)
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

Bitcoin can also help the out of school youth by spending their extra time in joining campaigns, for example: facebook, twitter, instagram or youtube.
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:45:18 AM

Yeah it is a big help to youth for using and learning about bitcoin.  Becuase in this case student are having a source of income and they have a chance to become a millionaire

Good education is the key to success. And before we finish our studies, we need money to do it, and bitcoin is money. Bitcoin is really a big help for the students who are engaged in bitcoin. Joining in bounty campaigns, especially in signature campaign is their source of income. The can use their earnings to pay for their tuition fees, allowances and other miscelleneous fees.
coinxwife

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:28:33 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
BTC and other cryptocurrency can help OSYs or the out-of-school-youth who are really unable to further in their studies due to lack of financial support. If they have internet connections and minimum means of doing such, they trade, mine and invest so they can help themselves to live a better life especially for their family.

Nevertheless, OSYs who were out of school just because they are lazy, bored and were kicked out because of some untoward behavior but are financially capable to go and finish their studies, I would rather advise them to get their assess off and finish up a degree. Don’t make BTC their reason of pulling out from school, that is so lame.

Bitcoin can help a lot to those who are out of school youth because they can earn here a lot of money by joining this forum specially to those unable to continue their studies due to lack of financial, but they had the knowledge to write and understand in english, but dont forget to pursue your studies if you gain here much income, you can both do the same things as well..
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:23:12 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
Not all out of school know about bitcoin, so why we depends in bitcoin if their are way to finished the studies. You can learn bitcoin everytime, so their are other way to help the young ages who did not school. But if their are some who interested much in bitcoin so allowed it to used bitcoin for their own sake.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:43:55 AM

Bitcoin can also help the out of school youth by spending their extra time in joining campaigns, for example: facebook, twitter, instagram or youtube.
You can say that but as long their studies is their 1st priority if they apply to many campaign are you assuring that they can focus to their study? i think its better that dont let them to join in many campaign make them priority their studies and use an entertainment that signature campaign when they got bored because letting them to get a massive money they will not study well and maybe they will quit to it. Education is better than any things.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
nilstairs2

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:50:50 AM

It is good that bitcoins will make them understand how to be on their own guard and buy their own rations and become self dependant
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

Future of currency is in the cryptos. So everyone must get into it - school or not.
Making people aware of crypto currencies especially to the young students which are studying in school or college is a very good thing and that it will give them a chance of having some other ways of making money too and above all, this will also give them a fair idea of this modern currency which will surely be the best currency as well as the top rated currency in the near future.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

This is one of the best opportunities bitcoin has offered to any person struggling with finances in life. Education is
vital and important, it's the core foundation for a person to make something of or more of himself in life. It's the
best investment there is. It just shows to prove that bitcoin has no limit to the race, gender, age and status of any
person, it's reach is wide. It's meant to help and improve lives and will continue to do so. The availability of such a
potentially reliable technology supersedes the fact that with perseverance, initiative, patience and positive thinking
can indeed bring progress, success and prosperity. Bitcoin has that unmistakable essence and will provide financial
aid and capabilities to all, if we allow it to.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

We can say that young people are knowledgeable in technologies, sometimes they are more strategic people than their elders. Bitcoin is a bit help for their studies in a way that they have the ability to pay their school projects and tuition fee's without asking to their parents. but they need a guidance from the parents that even they are earning money they should continues and finish their study.
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:36:24 AM

Yes bitcoin is a big help for the young people nowadays like me. Because youths in this generation are using technology and they can use bitcoin to help their studies. I know someone who's already in graduating position now because of thr help of bitcoin. He pays his tuition by his own.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:54:11 AM

Of course. Working on bitcoin gives the capability to earn their own money for them to sustain their daily needs or to pay some bills and tuition fees. If students will have an idea about bitcoin, their miscellaneous and tuition fees will not be a problem anymore.
It is the source of income for thousands of people and they are fixing their aim of bitcoin so it is easy for them to generate high amount of money every month and get what they want in life, bitcoin will enhance the profit and make the young generation to live an independent life as now they are not dependent on their parents to fulfill their needs and to carry their studies as long as they want.
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

well...in my experience i saw some of the students here in our place finish their studies while working in bitcoin.bitcoin help them a lot they pay their tuition fees and other needs in school just because of bitcoin.that's why i thank a lot in bitcoin for my kids who are also a student and they are joining in bitcoin.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

Well as a student, since I'm working in bitcoin and while studying it's not a problem for me, because my family don't have enough money for my tuition fees and I know that by working in bitcoin, I will pay all my tuition fees and school fees. and exactly! because of bitcoin I pay'ed it all, While study I'm working on bitcoin for my future.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:22:53 PM

Bitcoin helps a lot to those out of school youth definitely, with this you can earn a lot of money here by joining the forum, many of youngsters wanted to continue their studies but not happen due to the lack of financial assistance by pursuing of joining the bitcoin both of your studies and wealthy life will achieved..
meshow1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

Yeah of course it can help those who are unstable financial students and it help them to pay their fees at school.And then it can help them to have their needs for assignments and projects.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

A person without enough knowledge would fail in the bitcoin economy. He/she must have at least basic supply and demand knowledge to fully comprehend what is going on.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

Yes.. Bitcoin is very helpful to a school youth especially to those suffering financial needs.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

Definitely Yes, bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies. It can help them pay their tuition fees in school. Bitcoin can also help financial support for their families. It is really a big help for the children who wants to go in school who's parents can't support there educational fees.
For me, education is very important to each one of us. It is the only treasure that nobody can get it from you. Education also can help you in your bitcoin income. If you are an educated person, you can easily communicate with your co traders and you can be knowledgeable enough to the system of bitcoins.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

While it possible to earn some btc whether you're out of school or not, the youth should be conscientized to know what is means to be educated. Without education there would be no bitcoin, crypto miners and everything will come to a standstill .
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

Yes bitcoin can help them if they are really interested to finished their studies. It will be a big help especially if they are earning enough to provide for their tuitions and school expenses plus extra allowances. So I am encouraging those out of school youth here to use it properly cause education is still important even though you are earning. Stop thinking "I am earning so why bother to study?" but rather keep in mind education is important so I will finished it no matter what.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: