Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth...  (Read 1796 times)
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..

I agree. Bitcoin could really be a help for out of school youth these days. Most youth from here aren't studying anymore and just enjoying the goodness and profit of bitcoin. However, it may also be a reason for them to forget about pursuing their studies which won't work well for them in the future. It is necessary for them to be educated because education is the real pathway to success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:48:26 PM

right. Bitcoin has helped many students and students. Bitcoin helps you get income when participating in bitcoin projects. You will learn how to use the computer. Language is improved. So bitcoin is great for students.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..

Yes, bitcoin will help many people get a good education. The main thing is that they do not succumb to easy money and do not refuse after finishing their studies from stable work.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

It depends on the each personal mentaltilty if someone thinks the earnings from the cryotocurrency is enough for their whole future then they may not continue their studies but it is not a right choice all they have to do is earn money from cryotocurrency and use it for their study purpose which hives us the bright career.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

I think bitcoin can help complete their study. By introducing bitcoin investments early on will make them more respectful of money. they can pay and meet their own schooling needs.bitcoin will not disturb their study time because bitcoin can be done after school.

Codename23

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

Bitcoin help out of school youth because through bitcoin they can have a source of income that will help them to pay for their needs in school and their tuition fee. Also it will help the youth students to learn on how to make an investment for them to have a huge amount of outcome in the future that will make it easier to have a comfortable life. They will have less concern to think about the payment or fees in school and can just focus on their study more. It will push them to study harder because they know that through bitcoin they can easily get money that they need to pay for their school fees.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:31:03 PM

bitcoin or cryptocurrencies maybe could be one of manything lesson about investing your money for your future. early ages could get the lesson quickly and understood it. and how it could change the mindset of money is good too.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

We are all looking at this from different angles. The angle to which I looked at this is that as good as this idea is, we need to be very cautious of exposing these kids to the financial aspect of it so much that their Education shall however be distorted when they have started seeing money. For sure, Bitcoin knowledge shall improve their financial education which of course is very vital in their future business endeavours, but this should be watched as I said. I don't think we should engage them in the Trading or Investment aspect of it, unless in reserved cases where it becomes very pertinent to do so.
alexmuro

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:47:39 PM

Definitely! It can help out of school youth because the usual reason why they can't study is financial insufficiency. If they will be able to earn bitcoin then it would be a big help to them to get back to school. I believe in this forum alone, there are students that are earning bitcoin or altcoin and use it to finance their studies. May it be earning bitcoin or fiat, once a person is willing to study then he can find a way as long as it is not through illegal means.

There are various millionaires that didn't finish school because they are busy building their company. One famous example is Mark Zuckerberg who drop out from Harvard University. He has an opportunity to finish his studies but he didn't because he focus in his passion. If you decided to not continue your studies because of bitcoin and its your passion then it's up to you but just remember education is the only thing in our life that cannot be stolen.
Yes of course, it can help out of school youth. There are many opportunities in bitcoin that can help them earn money to support their studies and needs if they are willing to pursue it. It's good to have a proper college education because, for me it is the best foundation or tool for younger people to obtain a better, happy and successful life in the future. And this can be possibly achieve through bitcoin.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

This subject is not really correlated, a youth in school in this scenario that you have analyze must be the one that is sponsoring himself and for him to be then he should be serious about is education but without this anyone earning bitcoin should be able to use the profit well and continue with education.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
LeyAngelDevs

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

for me its a yes, since ive been studying in highschool now, i am preparing for my college. I think my family cant support my course so im working hard here. Im using this forum to achieve my dreams
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:02:21 PM

If money is the problem why they quit school, then bitcoin may help them in providing income and may give them money for schooling. But if not, then bitcoin has nothing to do with it. Bitcoin is a crytocurrency and not a school to encourage them to go back to studying again.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

I do not agree, it would be nice if they focus more on education first to prepare for their future. because for me education is a thing that should take precedence. maybe if they want to learn about the world of crypto, more precisely when they have entered college. I think that makes more sense.

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

Bitcoin is our financial future, if you are still in school or still young then this is a good opportunity to get to know and have it, you can get bitcoin for free in bounties so you can succeed when you finish school.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

Yes, bitcoin will be a great help to youth at schools especially in paying school fees - I for one is a student that find bitcoin helpful.
Bitcoin can teach them on how to be wiser in spending and earning money through investments and trading which is definitely profitable. It should be easily accessible to them as they have great interest in technology and the internet.
Though they should find a balance between education and earning money as well as their wellness, too.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

Bitcoin donations especially in school youth is really a big help for all of students without money for they school. In bitcoin is easy to send all over the world so many can be able to send.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

Actually, most of situations are possible by pushing it through no matter what it takes but in some point as what you said out of school youth it takes much more time to discuss to them what really crypto currencies all about which they need more knowledge about our new technology since we are in the new generation. Well, only few people could willing to take a responsible on that but somehome it takes plenty of time.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

Yes it is absolutely help out of school youth. We all know that many youth today were not able to go to school due to poverty, because of bitcoin, specially bitcointalk, many were back to school since bounty programs really help them to have a stable source of income.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:10:15 PM

I think that if bitcoin helps schoolchildren, it's only in high school or university, since younger children are not quite right and can responsibly work with bitcoin. But students just bitkoin and can help in their studies and in the life of their financial.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:43:16 PM

In my previous post  i wonder if theres a possibilities to schools to implement a cryptosystem or bitcoin as a subject
If the students gain there salary it will become the fund of schools and apply it to their tuition so that the education of all students become free

Education of every school youth is a must,that needs attention from the parents as well as the governments.Poor countries have less educated people.Lack of knowledge has a big difference compared to knowledgeable person,they cannot access bitcoin,as other countries starts using bitcoin as their source of income and used it in their everyday living,some other countries were already behind the trends of using virtual currency.Bitcoin was a big help to our fellowmen to earn a living but if they were not knowledgeable enough its took so hard for them to access it.On the contrary it can help out of school youth to get back to school if they already earning from it but the question is,are they knowledgeable enough to join this community?do they have strong personality and eagerness to learn?In.my opinion everything here was all about attitude to achieve our goals in life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: