Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:15:27 AM

People can't believe bitcoin because it is a digital cryptocurrency unlike the gold and real money are tangible. Another thing is you can't blame people who are skeptic about it because fake news are flooding everywhere so for them who are not believers of bitcoin, "to see is to believe".  If they see something changes in you, they just follow if you will share with them your success story.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Do not worry about others opinions, do what you know.
amzad

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:05:15 AM

The version is slightly better "" but you're not only going to repeat but also to emphasize: I quote:
- "Praise of Pure Ideas
- "Make lots of money without doing anything" If you knew I would have earned at least a few million XNUM months.  Do not want to win anything without any speculation?
- And my behavior in Cherry is "worse than a trader"?

Sorry I do not believe in your "May culpa" for a second ...

Seriously refuse you so perfectly to qualify. Actually I do not understand your naughtiness to me ... You only see part of my message, so the "predictive" part ...
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Had a headache reading your post but still I managed to understand.
Anyways, I feel you man, lots of friends I have and relatives are very hesitant or completely does not believe in bitcoins or any other crypto currency out there because of all the fuds and issues. Which really hurts my pride as a crypto lover. But still, it isn't my loss, it's theirs. You just have to accept that no matter how good your intention in helping is and no matter how detailed your explanation is, a close minded person will remain the same unless he, himself tries to change. So don't feel so bad about it, at least you did your part and know to yourself that you really wanted to help them.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

Hello Everyone.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

The main reason for their skeptism is because they have little knowledge about bitcoin and how cryptocurrencies works. The unkown always carries fear to people specially when it comes to online transactions with money involved.

Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

Hello Everyone.

They don't believe in Bitcoin simply because this involves money, and also they still don't know if its a guarantee for them to get profit. They will never believe it unless they know everything about Bitcoin and have an interest in investing. You should acquaint them of what Bitcoin can offer to you and from others who invested already.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

People cannot believe bitcoin because they think it is a scam,but they even not try to join.Some people are nega,they only believe when they see.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
[As]

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:36:51 PM

Hello Everyone.
My friends do not believe in bitcoin too. But I believe in it/
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:26:18 PM

Hello Everyone.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

What? Seriously? bitcoin is dumping indeed sometimes, but it doesn't mean that it is a scam, because that doesn't make any sense at all. Maybe your friends trying to said is those ponzi scams out there which uses bitoin to attract investors. But the real bitcoin is not a scam and will never be, so don't listen to your friends and take the risk, and thank me later.

Bitcoin isn't a scam but people use to scam others who don't know much about it. They'd sweet talk people about how easy and fast their money will grow if they invest and then run away with the money. That really paints btc in a bad light for those who are not well educated in crypto.
Exactly people use to scam and it made other people who were scammed got discouraged it is not the fault of the bitcoin but of the scammer and the people who shows carelessness in bitcoin, it is good to keep your bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet so it will be safe and also out of reach from the scammers, in past people were not believing in bitcoin because they were not officially educated with bitcoin but now knowledge of bitcoin is spread all around the world and people are ready to invest now and wait for their profit with bitcoin, only a few percent people are there who are not aware of bitcoin and if we will guide them properly they will surely love bitcoin and they will also invest to make bitcoin trust worthy 100%.
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

Because central banks could kill it in five seconds by refusing to process money transfers and not accept cashing out of crypto exchanges/businesses. Or is it bad to invest your life savings in a product that is 66% controlled by only 5 mining pools and 81% in China? Is it bad that somebody can steal your bitcoin with no fraud protection or insurance? Don’t live in a dream world with crypto rainbows...there are some very serious negatives. Invest cautiously
Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:46:02 PM

Hello Everyone.

Many people think that it is not good for them. But in reality it has a great impact on a person's life, hopefully before they judge, try or do it first. There are also many who think it's a scam and it's just a matter of fact. There are also many destructive people, which breaks the high position of bitcoin. People are so frustrated that we should not believe them if they break a name that someone else knows is very helpful to them. Smiley Just trust us bitcoin and let it do our desires, with her help getting all we want to achieve. Smiley Do not just think weird about it.

I think for many people it is a very radically different approach to money and the truth is most people don't spend much time thinking about financial mechanics and alternative currencies so it just goes completely over their heads.
It is not out of reach now mate it will not change a lot of money of you invest right now as the price of bitcoin is low and it will give you more profit in future. They are afraid of bitcoin but if we will tell them the right way for making bitcoin then there will be no issue, it is increasing in price time is running out investor now and hold it, it can be use as money and it is more reliable to use than money then no need to be worry everything can be bought with bitcoin now without going out of your bed and your house even, so I think they are lack of knowledge a small effort by use to guide them will convince them to invest in bitcoin right now.
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:48:35 PM

It is normal not to believe bitcoin in first glance. Days goes by, and months will come, years pass then your friend still didn't believe bitcoin, it is not your problem. The problem is in your friend response to what you know better and truth for her. If you insist your friend maybe you will end up both in hurt, and accusation to each other. Let your friend fell the change when she saw you in a decent place of life. It is the perfect thing to show up to your friend that you are not telling a lie but instead truth. That what people always think bitcoin wasn't true but a scam, but no.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

I think because they don't have interest into any cryptocurrency or bitcoin. Or because they don't like investing in cryptocurrency because they think it is a scam. Also because they know the risk when investing in bitcoin.
People do not believe in the bitcoins due to many reasons, first of all the factor that counts the most is that they are unaware of its importance due to lack of knowledge and services like internet and social media .moreover Btcs do not have any stable position in the market that could be demonstrated to the people so that they could believe Btcs.
cristinaxx

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

You cannot blame people who do not believe in bitcoin, because almost people believed in the saying to see is to believe,  they will not believe until they have no proof specially when the one telling no proof that bitcoin exist, or bitcoin can be earn and can be use online. Some are afraid of taking risk in the thing they don't know, and afraid of trying because they are afraid to fail.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:11:14 PM

Hello Everyone.
One of the main reason why some people tend to avoid believing in bitcoin is because of lack of experience. They think bitcoin is not legit because they haven't experienced it yet. Some people also don't believe in bitcoin because of their bad past experiences with jobs like this before so they just avoid it to avoid having the same experiences again.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:14:04 PM

Hello Everyone.
Maybe because they think bitcoin is so good to be true. Usually, the expectations of the investors here exceed what they are expecting since bitcoin is a very good way to make profits. This profits tend to make them more unbelievable leading other persons to avoid trying it out because they think this is just an investment scam. I hope this mindset they have would change over time.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
sordinihandbag

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:14:27 PM

That is due to the govt. As they arre spreading false notions that btcs are totally scam and unreliable
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:15:10 PM

People are starting to believe more and more! But the news background is very strange! I think all these stories about the inflatable bubble will soon go away and people will realize that where there is a demand and high offer!
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:26:33 PM

They can't  believe  it right away because  of the negative comments  about bitcoin but somehow they are loosing their opportunity or chance in what btc can provide  them.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

I think there is a bitcoin stigma in our country. Every time they hear about bitcoin, they will just think that bitcoin was a scam or its not a good investment because of price dump. I hate it when I hear that or when they tell me to be careful because it might be a scam. Other people are just afraid to try something new. Bitcoin sounds to technical to them, I tried to explain it to my father but I think he didn't get it. Maybe that is also the reason by they can't believe on btc. They won't believe on something they don't understand.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: