Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment strategy  (Read 863 times)
ckcharlie

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

The market tends to be attached to the bitcoin price so I'm keeping my alt coins. Hopefully one of the bunch will break out. where if bitcoin goes up pretty much everything will be towed along. I think there is more chance for bigger gains with a bunch of top 100 alts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mintevacuateY

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

I don't know about so complex strategies really. Mine was is to simply earn by bounties and sell
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

Hey, guys. Today I thought about what would happen if I cease to diversify their risks, sell all altcoins. Leaving all in bitcoins and wait until the rest of my Deposit will not grow.

Will I be able to earn more money for 2018 with this strategy? Huh

I already did so in the summer of 2017, leaving 60% of my Deposit in ETH for six months and did not regret it. I advise you to think about this strategy. Thank you all for your answers.

It's not actually a strategy it's just an attitude. I am holding my bitcoins and taking the risk with it. I validate news and reports. I keep myself motivated with the profit i earned.
Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

You have to be wise when you are planning to invest your money. For menus that buy the Bitcoins in a lower price then kept it until when the market is high you can possible sell it in a big amount.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

Each and everyone of us have different investment strategy which we need to know the different informations like the different transaction fees after we able to withdraw our profitable investment and the kind of coin we like to invest. Also, we need to monitor it's value every now amd then since its value is so volatile that can be suddenly increase as well as decrease which we try to hold or sell the suitable amount of coin that we invest.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

I think go with whatever makes you a good profit and if you have the instinct to hold or trade as you are doing and having some success with it, then just do what you do best. I am mainly in two or three nice coins at the moment and am holding for the longer term and for the next boom period. I missed out hugely on the last boom and should have sold all the coins at ATH and didn't  and am left with 95% portfolio loss. Even if I reach 50% of the ATH in next round I will be happy to sell off and take some profits, then start with some capital all over again.  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

A different person will be the different strategy. I will look at my altcoin market price and value including its stability. If it is good to sell them, I will sell them at the best price. And It is good to spend the money to buy Bitcoin. In this case, bitcoin still becomes the first cryptocurrency that is good for a long investment. But, once more, research and analyze the market and ICO projects.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

Each person will have a different strategy, but the common point to invest in good returns is to buy cheap and sell when prices increase. At this point it is good to invest in long-term bitcoin when the price is cheap and keep it around for a while, I think it will be profitable for you as the price goes up in the future.
Finnisd

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

how to say)if you sell all the tokens, and you keep in bitcoin,I do not think that will be much use,as the tokens will increase more chance than increase bitcoin
But if everyone is sure that bitcoin will reach at least$ 20,000 for six months or a year, it will obviously be better if I keep my money in 10-30 different coins. Isn't it?

Is it profitable and convenient to store money in 30 different coins and is it practical?
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

Hey, guys. Today I thought about what would happen if I cease to diversify their risks, sell all altcoins. Leaving all in bitcoins and wait until the rest of my Deposit will not grow.

I already did so in the summer of 2017, leaving 60% of my Deposit in ETH for six months and did not regret it. I advise you to think about this strategy. Thank you all for your answers.

Expert strategy is to invest here when the price of it is low so that when the price of it becomes high they can earn more money. I don't make investment so I don't know what is the best strategy for that but I think that idea is correct.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

The proper strategy is very important for profitable trade, there are boosts and falls and it’s great for making extra huge sums.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

You have to be wise when you are planning to invest your money. For menus that buy the Bitcoins in a lower price then kept it until when the market is high you can possible sell it in a big amount.
the most important thing is that we are patient in facing the low market but we do not need to despair maybe later if high market is where we reap big profits.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:59:32 PM

I think you should keep yourself a Bitcoin, ETH and altcoin ratio in your account, which is essential. The market is increasingly being known by many large and small investors. We are in the beginning of a potential market.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

It really depends on what strategy you think is best. For me, investing in some altcoins is still better. But you said that it has worked before so perhaps it will work again this time. And I strongly believe that choosing BTC or ETH has more guarantee on profiting.
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:45:31 PM

The strategy is very simple! Buy cheaper, sell more! It's a bizarre thing that this is not always possible to do, so it is necessary to study hard and earn much in order to earn some money in this sphere!
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

The strategy is simple enough! The fact is that when bitcoin grows, all other assets tend to fall in price! So you need to define such moments and earn on it!
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:52:35 PM

Yes thats also my strategy in investing here. I wait until the price dump and when Insee it in the market Ingrab this opportunity to buy it then hold for the mean time. I set a price and when it reaches then thats the time that im going to sell it where I know that I can get profit from it. You only need to be patient to wait for that time.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:36:38 AM

I always buy cheap token especially those token below ICO's price which i think the price will rise becuase they have a good project. Honestly I always want to back my Capital so after price will double I will sell the half of my token then the half will hodl. After 6 weeks or 10 weeks if the price will rise again I will sell of them and buy another tokens.

#Taklimakan
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:46:17 AM

I think everyone's investment strategy will always be different, no one can match your investment strategy, there is a long-term investment and there is also a short-term investment. depending on what you choose.
sulec70

Activity: 373

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:00:51 AM

If you have much money and want to invest, there are two common strategy you can use. The first, you can share your money in different amount to invest in several coins. It is intended to limit or minimize your risk. Let say you can invest in btc using 40 % of your money, 30 % used in eth investment and the rest 30 % may be in ltc. Another strategy is diversifying your risk by investing in bitcoin only but with different price. Say, today you invest at the current price using 50 % of your money and 50 % more you can prepare it to buy at lower price level. This strategy is used to control or minimize your investment risk. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: