Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment strategy  (Read 863 times)
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:11:48 AM

Hey, guys. Today I thought about what would happen if I cease to diversify their risks, sell all altcoins. Leaving all in bitcoins and wait until the rest of my Deposit will not grow.

Will I be able to earn more money for 2018 with this strategy? Huh

I already did so in the summer of 2017, leaving 60% of my Deposit in ETH for six months and did not regret it. I advise you to think about this strategy. Thank you all for your answers.
I think everyone's investment strategy will always be different, no one can match your investment strategy, there is a long-term investment and there is also a short-term investment. depending on what you choose.

I agree, there are people who choose to invest for a long term that reached years before they sell their coins. My strategy in investment was buying it at a low price and sell in a high price. I set a price and when it reaches it then thats the time im going to sell my coin. Patient was also the key for it to became successful in investment.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mkcube

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:24:34 AM

My strategy in investing a bitcoin is through posting in campaign.Patient is also the key for it to became a successful in investment.Because you did bot know when the price is going down or going up.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:32:38 AM

Hey, guys. Today I thought about what would happen if I cease to diversify their risks, sell all altcoins. Leaving all in bitcoins and wait until the rest of my Deposit will not grow.

I already did so in the summer of 2017, leaving 60% of my Deposit in ETH for six months and did not regret it. I advise you to think about this strategy. Thank you all for your answers.

This is a good strategy especially if you focus all your investment in the top and secure coins such as the ones you mentioned: Bitcoin and Ethereum. But then this is a risky strategy. Your deposit will definitely grow with Bitcoin. You will definitely earn money from this. But then everything will be like depending on a single pole or foundation. Anything can happen here in crypto. If that pole is broken, your entire portfolio will crash. No other coin will save you.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:12:28 AM

I have no investment yet, but if you have any , please do remember this. Buy bitcoin in lower price, when the value is in red mode, that is the time that you need to buy btc. Then hold it for a long time. Save it and wait until the value rises up or in green mode. When you see that your investment become profitable then you have the power to decide if you will continue to hold or sell.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:21:39 AM

waiting for the price to fall as it is today is part of the strategy. take advantage of the situation when prices fall, then buy coins and hold them for the long term. wait for the price to go up and then sell. in the next year surely this cycle will happen again. the price will fall again after experiencing the rise to the moon, then add investment assets, hold and then sell again. how simple and profitable the investment is in bitcoin.
spirit and good luck
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:31:36 AM

What I did is I invested in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dash during dip and now I can see that they don't have similarities when in terms of movement speed upwards, so if I only invested in one of them I only got small amount of profit but now each coins movement makes profit and that why it is good to diversify. This really works for me now and I don't know if it will in the long run but I believe that these coins will never let me down.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:44:43 AM

waiting for the price to fall as it is today is part of the strategy. take advantage of the situation when prices fall, then buy coins and hold them for the long term. wait for the price to go up and then sell. in the next year surely this cycle will happen again. the price will fall again after experiencing the rise to the moon, then add investment assets, hold and then sell again. how simple and profitable the investment is in bitcoin.
spirit and good luck
The basic strategy here in investment is to buy at low cost and sell in high cost, wait for the perfect time if the crypto coins will fall down, just like now, this is the perfect time to buy because its fallin down, so buy now and waiy for the perfect moment, if it will rise up or reach to your expectation sell it to earn profit. That's the basic strat here on investment.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:49:38 AM

Yes, that is also a very good choice, you should know the risks. There are many people who keep telling that diversify your funds, there are some altcoins that is really not that quality but there are also some that is good for long term investment not only on major coins.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:50:54 AM

Well that really is a good and may be the safest strategy anyone can do if the person is already satisfied with the fact that he can earn decent profits slowly but surely. But if you ask me, I would rather take more risks and invest in lots of undervalued altcoins that I see potential in since it will obviously bring me more gains in the future. The best thing is, if one fails, there would still be a lot left in my portfolio because I didn't just focus investing my funds on a single altcoin/coin.
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:29:22 AM

My best investment strategy is to see how confident the coin is to do as an investment. Nowadays many coins offer investment but should be selective and look in detail.
I saw a potentially good coin and invested in a proven stable coin such as ethereum and bitcoin
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:37:24 AM

Strategy: "Leaving all in bitcoins and wait until the rest" mb have a good chance. We don't know what altcoins you bought last time. I think this strategy have min risks for you.
pandanpanda

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:38:46 AM

There is no perfect investment strategy, so it's important for every investor to be open to other ideas and try different investment methods that match the characteristics of the investors as well as the characteristics of the investment assets.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:53:23 AM

Investment strategy is simple as invest when the price is low, specially first, second and third quarter of the year then earn on the last quarter. Willingness to wait make your investment earn much.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

Investment strategy is good for secure invest.to gain more profit must need plan and strategy.my investment strategy is now buy bitcoin and hold it for long time because it create more profit.
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

If the market is confident enough to invest, I suggest that you choose Altcoins. When Bitcoin begins to fall, selling Altcoins will allow you to lock in profits. You have to look at the price of Bitcoin and make a decision. Being able to ignore noise, hysterical emotions, and staying invested in your choice.
jcumins

Activity: 312

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

strategies are incredibly many and each investor they are different.the main thing is the experience which is impossible to obtain immediately

pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

Strategy: "Leaving all in bitcoins and wait until the rest" mb have a good chance. We don't know what altcoins you bought last time. I think this strategy have min risks for you.
Like any other market speculation, a Bitcoin investment strategy should be backed by fundamentals rather than hype no easy task when you’re talking about an asset without intrinsic, tangible value.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:40:53 AM

for now only buy cheaply and sell it when prices rise and hold it for some time with patience and confidence that the future bitcoin will experience a fairly rapid price increase
OlegK41

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:42:33 AM

I think that this is not a very good strategy. Last year, you all invested in Ether - it was a better choice than Bitcoin. If we take the statistics for 2017, then we will see the following figures. These figures are not entirely accurate, but exemplary:
Bitcoin grew 17 times
Ethereum has grown 90 times
Ripple grew 180 times
Litecoin has grown in 75 times
Monero is also about 75 times
If you repel this statistics, then in the past year, putting everything into Bitcoin, you would not have much to dozanobotali. Of course you decide!
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

The best things or way in investing in bitcoin or any other crypto it to wait until the price of that particular crypto or digital currency decrease or become low. (Specially for those people who don't have yet bitcoin or have low budget) Because if they invest while the price is low it is better because if the price will increase maybe they profit is two times or three times larger than how much they invest. But before they earn it they need to wait for the right time that the price is increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: