Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:30:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment strategy  (Read 863 times)
Cadalin320

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

All of altcoins, together with bitcoin,they are all risky and volatile. Meaning you don't which of them will rise soon. If i leave my coins on bitcoin? What if,that coins has a chance to grow or rise next days or weeks? Still iy a regret,if that happens, but it up to person, each one of us has a personal seeing of the future as well as a strategies just to earn more income through crypto currencies.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

If you have much money and want to invest, there are two common strategy you can use. The first, you can share your money in different amount to invest in several coins. It is intended to limit or minimize your risk. Let say you can invest in btc using 40 % of your money, 30 % used in eth investment and the rest 30 % may be in ltc. Another strategy is diversifying your risk by investing in bitcoin only but with different price. Say, today you invest at the current price using 50 % of your money and 50 % more you can prepare it to buy at lower price level. This strategy is used to control or minimize your investment risk. 
Investment is not risk-free, and being an investor either you are a beginner or an expert must still have to be strategic and continue to study its nature. No great investor become successful without practice, eagerness to learn and being curious for what's new and coming. Aside from enriching technical skills, I think intrapersonal skills have to be developed as well to overcome fears and being strong enough to face any expectancies investment might bring.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

I stick to the strategy of not keeping all the eggs in one basket. I also prefer to invest in new tokens, as they can bring more profit.
I noticed that bitcoin grows slower this year than the altcoins. In 2017, bitcoin all year was ahead of the altcoins in terms of cost growth.

siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

From my personal experience the strategy of investment is not so easy. but I think it is very easy to them who knows the strategy. firstly you have to survey the investment site before you invest in any site. after that you will be able to understand the service category of a site and invest in.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

Crypto investment strategy is very critical and difficult, especially if you are new in this industry. For me, it is very difficult to make an assumption that which coin will make you better profit, the problem is if you hold long term, it might get devalued and you lose your investment. If you hold short term, and it increased the price, not sure which is right tome to sell.

wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

I think there is a strategy that must be aware if you will invest in bitcoin while the world's finances are declining we must as soon as possible invest their capital. But be careful with the dynamics that develop to anticipate the world's financial decline. Thanks
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

If you are going to have an introductory investment with the used of bitcoin or any other crpytocurrency out there in the market, the best option for us to start is to study first. Learning process is a must specially when we want to make a profit out of our initial investment for the future or to have a stable source of earning for us to sustain our daily needs and to have a better investment for the future. Knowledge as well as the practical information we could learned here in the forum could also help us to develop ourselves as a trader and to be a better form of ourselves for the future.
harobaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

invesrmest strategy is the first of all you invest money to buy bitcoin in starting months and after some months you sell out you get more profit.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:43:35 PM

with these price i think its not a bad strategy for long term invesment.
because bitcoin will be baxk to 20k in a few month.
but i think still better to split your investment with altcoin.
altcoin also have a good chance for growing in this year.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

This strategy is able to generate profit and it is less risky. Good luck with your investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:27:08 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 05:38:57 PM by Itjoker

Of course you can invest your money into one asset and get great profit but also you are very much at risk. If you do not want to lose all the money at once, because of the bad news about the asset in which you invested your money, just diversify your money among the 4 assets. And it is even better to diversify investment not only between cryptocurrencies, but also real assets, for example, real estate and stocks.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:31:05 PM

The best strategy is:
50% - bitcoin investment
25% - ethereum investment
25% - other altcoins investment
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

Now a days bitcoin is improving in the market and the users are loving bitcoin the demand for buying bitcoin is more than the past so if we buy bitcoin and hold these for the good time then it will be a profitable investment and i have to chose bitcoin for the investment purpose it is good time to invest in bitcoin and to have this currency we can use it also in the future for payments and we can trade them also for a good margin of profit and it has a good and bright future so we should not leave this investment chance for anything.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

Altcoins have more changes of high growth rather then bitcoin because its marketcap is biggest in the crypto market and those altcoins which have low marketcap and better vision of their project have biggest growth changes in medium term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Israel712

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

Hey, guys. Today I thought about what would happen if I cease to diversify their risks, sell all altcoins. Leaving all in bitcoins and wait until the rest of my Deposit will not grow.

Will I be able to earn more money for 2018 with this strategy? Huh

I already did so in the summer of 2017, leaving 60% of my Deposit in ETH for six months and did not regret it. I advise you to think about this strategy. Thank you all for your answers.

That this strategy worked for you in 2017 does not mean it will always work. Moreover, you may have need to backtest the strategy to increase your confidence. No strategy is general when it comes to trading currencies, every man develops a strategy that works for his kind of person.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:06:45 PM

If you cease to deversify your coin, its not a wise move. If you have other coins and some fractions of bitcoin is better than having only bitcoin, cause the price of other coins will rise and when they are all put together, can make out a good profit then converted to bitcoin. Put your money into different coins, and hold if you are not going for trading.
harobaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

investment strategy of bitcoin is that in first months of the year you invest money and after some months you get more profit.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

thank you for sharing information and experience. The strategy may require courage. If I myself do not sell altcoin completely, but some of it to be transferred to BTC, after that BTC on hold until the deadline in the set
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:58:35 PM

well i don't know how to say, but i think your strategy are right but still not perfect,
i'am reserve 20% in altcoin, 20% in ETH and 40% in BTC and 20% in FIAT and i think it still have very good, because when you invest is not just keeping your money, but you must know how to manage it, when it high as what your target you sell half and keep it, when drop buy it again just that
magix

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

The strategy is pretty simple! You need to buy as cheaply as possible and sell as much as possible! But if you do not have skills in trading, I advise you to invest and keep coins as long as possible, do not chase profit! The main thing is not to lose money!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: