Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment strategy  (Read 863 times)
tiktak89 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:22:09 PM
Merited by superscommessebitcoin (5), surfguy72 (5)

Hey, guys. Today I thought about what would happen if I cease to diversify their risks, sell all altcoins. Leaving all in bitcoins and wait until the rest of my Deposit will not grow.

Will I be able to earn more money for 2018 with this strategy? Huh

I already did so in the summer of 2017, leaving 60% of my Deposit in ETH for six months and did not regret it. I advise you to think about this strategy. Thank you all for your answers.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

how to say)if you sell all the tokens, and you keep in bitcoin,I do not think that will be much use,as the tokens will increase more chance than increase bitcoin
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

how to say)if you sell all the tokens, and you keep in bitcoin,I do not think that will be much use,as the tokens will increase more chance than increase bitcoin
Honestly I would share my bitcoin simple strategy but really hit as your big pocket storage of an Income.I would focus on the volatile movement of cryptocurrencys grap.Because if the crypto coin will be lowerer its price this is the move that i will buy diffent cryptocoins.And then If the time that the value of crypto coins will rise again I have a step to sell it with a double or triple price.
tiktak89 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

But if everyone is sure that bitcoin will reach at least$ 20,000 for six months or a year, it will obviously be better if I keep my money in 10-30 different coins. Isn't it?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

What is your point?  What do you mean tokens will increase more chance than increase Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is great investment for long term and surely you will get a big profit. From token it depends into developer if the team working hard to increase the price of their coin.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

I prefer not to sell all of the altcoin, but I choose to hold altcoin that has good potential for the long term, I think having bitcoin and altcoin is the best way to make a profit, not focus on one coin
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

You know what I think man? I think that it still is a very bad idea to put all your eggs in one basket. I mean, haven't you seen the altcoin markets? damn bruh, the price rises and dips are very big which is very exciting and at the same time a really good source of profit if you know what you are doing. But if you still don't, then I suggest that you take it slow and just try to invest on sure coins or bitcoin. Reading a lot together with doing the actual thing can really help you become a good trader or a good crypto manager of your own funds or possessions.

Hope this helps, Good luck.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

you do this is to buy and sell altcoin. When you first know the price of the token you bought then you buy another low-cost cyrptocurrency and you sell it as you grow about 30%. focus on the volatile movement of cryptocurrency in this system you can earn a lot
eminemcookie

Merit: 123

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

Hey, guys. Today I thought about what would happen if I cease to diversify their risks, sell all altcoins. Leaving all in bitcoins and wait until the rest of my Deposit will not grow.

I already did so in the summer of 2017, leaving 60% of my Deposit in ETH for six months and did not regret it. I advise you to think about this strategy. Thank you all for your answers.

As much as diversification is smart, I think from a risk point of view, only investing in to bitcoin is probably the safest approach with cryptocurrencies. If bitcoin price falls then the whole market falls. Alternatively you could use that as a reason to invest in to only alts.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

Although diversification reduces risk. But I agree with you. The price of altcoins now fluctuates wildly, and their recent situation is not good and has been falling. You sell them and buy bitcoins, which may be a good choice. The price of bitcoin is relatively stable relative to altcoins. In the future, the development trend of bitcoin will affect the development of altcoins. So your investment strategy is great.
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:24:01 PM

Would be a good idea to still keep other good, established alt coins as well:   Eth / Zec / XRM / Dash

Then maybe keep a small portion to play around with some of the low priced new coins.... some massive gains are possible with the right coin.
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

Your strategy might be good but I prefer to keep them diversified. More coins = more chances to grow
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

I think in order to have an effective investment strategy, you should learn to diversify your options and your choices. Someone once told me that for you to become successful in your venture, you should learn to explore, take risks, and have multiple sources for your profits. Maybe what you can do is invest a certain amount in multiple platforms that you're willing to lose at any moment (I guess you've heard this many times too) so that when one fails, you have others to back you up and still support you. Also learn about other ventures as well, putting some in crypto and others in another type of platform would surely help in multiplying your profits.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

The investment strategy that I have experience ,If the price will decrease simply buy coins and stock it as your holding.Then if  will increase its value price, just grab an opportunity to sell it.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

Your strategy might be good but I prefer to keep them diversified. More coins = more chances to grow

Depends very much on the coin. Back in 2013, I know some people simply bought all the alts that existed on the grounds that some might make it big. But I think only Litecoin survived. Interesting coins like Peercoin and Namecoin went precisely nowhere despite interesting tech and whitepapers and coins like ixcoin and devcoin bit the dust.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

Of course your strategy is workable, but you might lost out when altcoin price rise faster than Bitcoin. Take the 2017 year end as an example, when bitcoin price rise 10 times, some altcoins’ price rise 20 to 100 times.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

There are other potential altcoins that are very profitable for instance ripple in November 2017 whose recapitalization  rose to second to bitcoin, many investors who had invested in XRP made a lot of profits in a nutshell there are other profitable altcoins that one can invest on aside bitcoin.
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:34:46 PM

It is very important to know the strategy for investing. Because of knowing the strategy, you can easily benefit. You will have to adopt the strategies to invest in. Which coins do you want to buy, how much is the quantity of coins and the price of coins Keeping this in mind, you should try to buy without selling when the price is low.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

Never put all your eggs in one basket is my investment strategy. As for your strategy, it depends on what are you trying to achieve.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀