Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment strategy  (Read 863 times)
qq555

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:58:28 AM

bitcoin is one of the world's juiciest prizes for hackers. there must be thousands or tens of thousands who've tried to break it, let alone governments and banks, and they all went away with their heads bowed.

this forum would not still exist if bitcoin had been cracked. if it is we'll sure as hell know about it.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:01:10 AM

Hey, guys. Today I thought about what would happen if I cease to diversify their risks, sell all altcoins. Leaving all in bitcoins and wait until the rest of my Deposit will not grow.

Will I be able to earn more money for 2018 with this strategy? Huh

I already did so in the summer of 2017, leaving 60% of my Deposit in ETH for six months and did not regret it. I advise you to think about this strategy. Thank you all for your answers.
the safest thing that i do is doing bounty campaigns like twitter, fb, signature etc. so that i won't pull out any amount from my pocket, im just waiting for the altcoins to come to my bag after the work is done, no more loosing investement, and while the dip is on just like what happened this past few weeks and i receive the altcoins that i worked, more bitcoin and eth will i earn. This is my safest strategy without worrying about your investment.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:06:15 AM

Hey, guys. Today I thought about what would happen if I cease to diversify their risks, sell all altcoins. Leaving all in bitcoins and wait until the rest of my Deposit will not grow.

I already did so in the summer of 2017, leaving 60% of my Deposit in ETH for six months and did not regret it. I advise you to think about this strategy. Thank you all for your answers.
the safest thing that i do is doing bounty campaigns like twitter, fb, signature etc. so that i won't pull out any amount from my pocket, im just waiting for the altcoins to come to my bag after the work is done, no more loosing investement, and while the dip is on just like what happened this past few weeks and i receive the altcoins that i worked, more bitcoin and eth will i earn. This is my safest strategy without worrying about your investment.
Following a campaign is a free thing you do not need to invest. but indeed we have to work to get it. maybe this can also be a preference for placing assets with a free way to invest
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:45:43 AM

Following a campaign is a free thing you do not need to invest. but indeed we have to work to get it. maybe this can also be a preference for placing assets with a free way to invest

it is true that we can able to earn without investment thru joining in campaign or in airdrop. But this is not to fast and easy like trading and mining. This can we do in months of 2-3 and it also depends on the campaign. However, we can earn a sure profit from here without encountered any losses. And I do agree that this is the safest way in earning profit. In trading, there is really has a high risk therefore we need to make a right and better strategy for us to earn profit and to avoid from losses.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:21:01 AM

Buy coin the first time enter the market, you will get a cheaper price. This happens because too many buy ico and they will sell it when first entering the market. And certainly the price will fall some pesen, This is a good opportunity for you to buy cheap altcoin. When you buy altcoin make sure you look at coinmarketcap and compare it with other altcoins to get the cover price of altcoin you're after.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:26:46 AM

Firstly know about what investment is and how it works.What is investing in,how much the market rate, whether to profit, everything will have to be known.After knowing all about investment,then it's necessary to develop strategies to make less investment and huge profit.Not only Btc,I would say the same thing in the remaining coins.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

There is only one strategy i do in bitcoin. Since i prefer long term investment, i buy bitcoin when the price or value is low and i hold it for awhile and wait until the price increases a lot higher than the price i bought it. I find that that strategy is effective.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:05:21 PM

When it comes to stability there are very few options in the market. I love to diversify my investments not only in terms of investment options but also on the scale of the timeline. I go with systematic investment plan which focuses on buying a smaller number of units at a higher frequency of time during particular time frame to take benefit of the price volatility during that time frame. As per my experience, this works most of the time.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

Holding the bitcoin was never a bad idea so hope it will give good returns but holding the other cryotocurrencies also will hive more earnings.And you can earn more money if you are holding bitcoins for longer terms it will be better if we convert our holding terms into years.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

I think the whole encryption market is very bad now, and I will choose to sell all my altcoins to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is much more stable than that of other altcoins. It can reduce our risk. When you think bitcoin is about to start falling, you can use half of it to buy some good altcoins.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:25:39 PM

Considering the fact that the BTC's price is at a really low level,it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy it now and keep HODLing it till the end of the year. I have a strong gut feeling that it would give you a good return this way.
On the other hand, if you want to invest in Alts, I think you should consider Nucleus Vision and Gas. They have been listed across multiple exchanges and have been offering decent returns.
adifariz

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

You must learn to diversify your choices and choices. Someone once told me that for you to be successful in your endeavor you must learn to explore, take risks, and have many sources to your advantage. Perhaps all you can do is invest a certain amount in the various platforms you are willing to lose
poli.isk

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:46:27 PM

I think it is necessary to take a lot of different currencies, but do not forget about bitcoins, because he is still the king of cryptocurrency.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

If you invest in a long-term way, your strategy is very correct. We all know that digital money has strong fluctuations. Compared with bitcoin, altcoin's volatility is even more intense. Even after most altcoin, it will disappear. So selling altcoin to bitcoin or eth is a good way to invest. As a matter of fact, I have been doing this all the time, and many of my empty tokens quickly changed into bitcoins after entering the exchange, and it was very correct to see the decision from the market in the last few months.
Dyatrev

Activity: 980
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

always my first choice has been bitcoin and will continue to be. bitcoin which is the most stable. Even if the bitcoin's worth falls, the value of the altcoins falls more.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

Join bounty is quite easy because it does not require large capital. Only with internet quotas and gadgets, we can promote a project and get rewards for it. But, if you have the capital, investing in trading can bring in greater profits. It all depends on the ability and willingness of each person.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:23:02 PM

Here the answer lies on the surface, you say that last year did not lose, but at the same time you can not say that you have not missed a good opportunity. At the end of last year there was an excellent growth in all the alts and if the whole cutlet was in ETH, then there is a high probability that you missed the profit, for example, EOS gave a good profit.
For such situations, people invented diversification, but everyone has their own head.
I would not have kept all the eggs in one basket
xxToaDxx

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:31:14 AM

the most secure thing that I do is doing abundance battles like twitter, fb, signature and so on with the goal that I won't haul out any sum from my pocket, im simply sitting tight for the altcoins to go to my sack after the work is done, no all the more loosing investement, and keeping in mind that the plunge is on simply like what happened this previous couple of weeks and I get the altcoins that I worked, more bitcoin and eth will I acquire. This is my most secure technique without agonizing over your speculation.
yupek

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:54:01 AM

a lot of strategic investment in this dunia.salah and I take advantage of this bitcoin without the need to spend a lot of capital I get the results in accordance with what I do and I will be many more the developers provide ease in running bitcoin
rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:56:19 AM

a lot of strategic investment in this dunia.salah and I take advantage of this bitcoin without the need to spend a lot of capital I get the results in accordance with what I do and I will be many more the developers provide ease in running bitcoin
Indeed in bitcoin many ways ntuk can invest. start from the way in ico and start from hyip. but it is advisable to buy in ico or buy bitcoin at a low price to save
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: