Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment strategy  (Read 863 times)
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

Assess everything about investment from portfolio, investment practices, to investment returns.
Make sure everything goes according to plan, if there is anything less effective for new plans.
  Remember, do not be hasty in making changes, review the new plan until we believe that change is the right decision to achieve the perfect result

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

Well if you are a passive trader,it's a good strategy.Looking at the bitcoin price development,it will surely grow if you wait for a few year.But keep your eyes open for the possibility of price crash,we don't want to cash out when it's happening.Another thing we can do is make another wallet and start to trade crypto with it without using the fund in the primary wallet.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:14:35 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are certainly the lowest risk coins to invest in, they are proven strong and will likely continue to rise. You may have seen a profit by keeping all your money in BTC/ETH, but you surely could have had MUCH, MUCH more if you had invested that same money in a few high potential altcoins. Still, you've profited you should be happy with that, now take some of that profit and diversify it.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

Really depends on how much growth you can attain in one year and how much growth you think Bitcoin can make in one year. If you think you can grow more as a trader pursuing altcoins then do that, but if you feel the growth of Bitcoin will outpace your trading growth then remain in Bitcoin. Pretty simple if you ask me, the hard part is being honest with yourself about how good of a trader you are.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:34:43 PM

Hey, guys. Today I thought about what would happen if I cease to diversify their risks, sell all altcoins. Leaving all in bitcoins and wait until the rest of my Deposit will not grow.

Will I be able to earn more money for 2018 with this strategy? Huh

I already did so in the summer of 2017, leaving 60% of my Deposit in ETH for six months and did not regret it. I advise you to think about this strategy. Thank you all for your answers.

I can tell you from my own experience. I have invested only in bitcoins so far and it has worked very good for me. I have a regular job and thus I really do not have the time to research about new alt coins and then track their prices everyday after investing. For bitcoins, I have set price alerts and I get updates about the prices through that. Even with bitcoins, I have never sold before six months after investment.
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

An interesting approach to the case))
But I'm lucky in such situations like a drowned man ((.
Although, as practice shows, the Crypto currency is earned by those who do not trade, but keeps coins for a long time.
Over the past year, I have observed several waves of bitcoin growth and alts, so why deprive yourself of the opportunity to earn both there and there ?

vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:44:22 PM

To play gambling to make sports bets used for trading on stock exchanges even if they simply do not exist in your country. Everything is limited only by the imagination of developers
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:59:54 PM

Hey, guys. Today I thought about what would happen if I cease to diversify their risks, sell all altcoins. Leaving all in bitcoins and wait until the rest of my Deposit will not grow.

I already did so in the summer of 2017, leaving 60% of my Deposit in ETH for six months and did not regret it. I advise you to think about this strategy. Thank you all for your answers.
I think it's a good choice to sell all of your altcoins and invest all your money in bitcoins. Bitcoin is the most stable currency in this situation, and we have to reduce the risk of investment in this situation.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

Never put all your eggs in one basket is my investment strategy. As for your strategy, it depends on what are you trying to achieve.
yes because some altcoins have good potential to increase their value. in a few months bitcoin price not increase significantly and may be this condition will continue until the end of year. because that situation not easy to get a lot of profit in bitcoin but it your decision. we can only hope bitcoin will reach the highest value in this year.
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

In general, yes. But only this is not the kind of fraud when someone deceives you and pulls money out of your pocket. Here people perfectly deceive themselves. Earlier I thought that people get into financial pyramids
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:56:54 PM

In general, yes. But only this is not the kind of fraud when someone deceives you and pulls money out of your pocket. Here people perfectly deceive themselves. Earlier I thought that people get into financial pyramids
The cryptocurrency market will continue to go down and bitcoin is the same. According to the candlestick chart, the bitcoin could go down to $ 6k so if you intend to invest in bitcoin then set the price in that area.
JPCain

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

I had a 75 25 split btc to alt. Due the the market changes it is now a 85 15 split.

I'd always have a hand full of btc.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1642675
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

how to say)if you sell all the tokens, and you keep in bitcoin,I do not think that will be much use,as the tokens will increase more chance than increase bitcoin
But if everyone is sure that bitcoin will reach at least$ 20,000 for six months or a year, it will obviously be better if I keep my money in 10-30 different coins. Isn't it?

Surely keeping bitcoin in your portfolio will profit you. You can be sure it will still be listed in the exchange but some altcoins won't stand the time and might be delisted in exchange, your money will be go. Diversification is good but not with shit coins.  Shocked
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:46:48 PM

I think strategy here not working because of the volatile and we only can do is just buy then sell in high

But still the chance to earn is big if your investing go really well like if you hold some btc back past few years by now

Better to buy eth,bcc and bnb because of the value now like the variety of payment method in this 3
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

Sharing some of your money for 2 big coins like ETH and Bitcoin is a good decision. However I have never tried the way you did during my entry into this Crypto world. Because my strategy is to hold Altcoin for a long time (months) until I make a profit from my investment.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

60% bitcoin, 40% altcoins.
Do not put your investment in only one. It is good that you have diversification of coin. Investing only in bitcoin is good. However, if bitcoin will lose its value in a long run and altcoins will push its price right now, there is a possibility that you may not gain much profits or worst, you will lose your capital.

ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

It could be a good strategy at this moment that the bitcoin is in decline and maybe buy at a good price, but it would be a long-term investment considering the price resistance of bitcoin, we would wait a while for the currency to resume its Upward trend
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:01:59 PM

Why are you selling altcoins now? Do not do this. Altcoins can make a profit more than bitcoin. I do not understand the reasons why you do it.
SUDARMONO

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:49:43 PM

It's good to sell everything in altcoins and put it all in bitcoin, and it's great if bitcoin goes up, but if I'm better off let's all be in altcoins because at the same time all the rises will be a doubling advantage for us.
hakertajniak

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:53:30 AM

You hold your ETH for 6 months already ? Yeah sure you already earn your profit if you compare the price.
But don't sell it yet, crypto market in the past days has fallen.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: