Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster?  (Read 7731 times)
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

No ,not at all.We cannot decide at what pace the coins are moving because the market is constantly rising and falling. And now a days there are so many coins that even if you try to compare the speed of the rise and fall of price ,it is impossible.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

With the current price of btc I dont think that btc is moving too slow, comparing with other coins, btc is still the fastest moving at all.
Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency and fastest moving at all coins, bitcoin is always on top value even they always facing the trials bitcoin still move fastest no one can defeat on bitcoin.
GabiGoal

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

On the one hand, yes, we can say that the altcoins move faster. On the other hand Bitcoin still remains that giant, to which the other coins are somehow tied.
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:12:16 PM

For sure, other coins can not move faster than BTC which you and I knows that, Bitcoin is alsread peaked up, it moves faster than other coin. many investors chose Bitcoin just because of its advantages, Bitcoin is has been chosen as one of the highest assets in terms of financial market by global Bitcoin exchange system. Bitcoin can be easy exchange for cash in electronic money also Bitcoin have taken a space in peoples heart which everybody now is talking about bitcoin.
art.vrn

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:04:30 PM

The growth of the market and the rest of the altcoins mainly depends on the growth of Bitcoin, so I do not think that any coin will grow faster than Bitcoin for a long time.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

We had a great evidence of that you are not fully right with that, when we got up one day and seen Bitcoin from $6200 to $7500, how about that slow-mo bro? Smiley
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

For sure, other coins can not move faster than BTC which you and I knows that, Bitcoin is alsread peaked up, it moves faster than other coin. many investors chose Bitcoin just because of its advantages, Bitcoin is has been chosen as one of the highest assets in terms of financial market by global Bitcoin exchange system. Bitcoin can be easy exchange for cash in electronic money also Bitcoin have taken a space in peoples heart which everybody now is talking about bitcoin.
Yes, I agree with you, Bitcoin is the most stable and safe compared to altcoins, so many investors choose it. Most altcoins can rise in price faster than Bitcoin and this is only natural, because this may be due to the entry of new investors into some particular coin or the signing of new contracts, which positively affects the development of the project. But they are more risky, because they have a smaller capitalization and manipulate their price easier.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

The growth of the market and the rest of the altcoins mainly depends on the growth of Bitcoin, so I do not think that any coin will grow faster than Bitcoin for a long time.

do not see any other coins moving faster than bitcoin, because to this day I see other coins moving with bitcoin. So what I see to this day is when bitcoin prices go down then the other coins are down too, and vice versa when bitcoin prices go up the other coins go up. This proves that bitcoin is still the best and number one compared to other coins, as they move to the rhythm of bitcoin.
Kaisar0

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

Hello, In my opinion, other coins move faster. It is ok, because of the price. Now bitcoin cost 8000 $, it can't raise in many times how it did years ago. But bitcoin will be on the top of cryptocurrencies for a long time.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

alternative currencies are a positive phenomenon, if only because they create a competitive environment in the virtual money market, which contributes to its promotion and development, including the development of Bitcoin.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:04:45 PM

Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

Formerly Bitcoin is not as expensive as it is now, bitcoin starts from a small coin with cheap price, and you can see now Bitcoin price is very high even there is no altcoin able to approach Bitcoin price. if coin is a very fast moving altcoin, Bitcoin has already done it.
Actually bitcoin becomes slower because the price is very high now.
Others move faster because they do not have a high price that is usually very easy to pump and throw away, but it's not bitcoin.
I believe that there is no other coin that move faster than bitcoin. Bitcoin is amazing and it is really leader of all coin so then I believe that everything is crypto is really depend on the bitcoin itself . Because every time that the bitcoin drop all coin are also dropping.
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

It could be like that. Everything could happen, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising tokens. I have found a trustworthy project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

Maybe some other coins and moves faster than bitcoin, but none of them has not yet surpassed it. And I don't think that's ever going to happen.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

I do not particularly follow other coins, because it is in bitcoin that I see the greatest prospects for development, so I invest only in it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

I think others coins have the opportunity to move fast but not so faster. Because they have many circumstances that should be depend for. It depends on the other primary coin and orders in the market. If the orders in the market become bigger. Also the price can move faster.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

I think others coins have the opportunity to move fast but not so faster. Because they have many circumstances that should be depend for. It depends on the other primary coin and orders in the market. If the orders in the market become bigger. Also the price can move faster.
I don't think that they are moving faster, it is little by little too, it is a step or a process no one goes to the moon at the very start that is why you just need to choose the coin that you want to invest at, people will really make those coins great as much as possible but you need to look at those who has a potential to go just like bitcoin.
destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:18:32 PM

In this market, bitcoin is trending upwards. It is impossible to have another penny faster than bitcoin. Smiley Smiley
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

We had a great evidence of that you are not fully right with that, when we got up one day and seen Bitcoin from $6200 to $7500, how about that slow-mo bro? Smiley
Yea there are just time that bitcoin seems not moving because it is not always pumping. Still it has falling days because it was volatile. But as we see once it pump, its like it was recovering all the value that it was loss before. You only need to be patient if you want to earn through inveating on bitcoin than in other coin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
D C

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

Lately we just see money being transferred from Altcoins to BTC (mainly). BTC dominance will probably reach 50% soon.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

Maybe some other coins and moves faster than bitcoin, but none of them has not yet surpassed it. And I don't think that's ever going to happen.

Although there are coins move faster than bitcoin but then nobody defeated btc up to this time.  Bitcoin is the king of crypto so even if other coins move faster i still go for btc investment.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: