Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:57:54 AM

If you’ve heard Bitcoin as a buzzword but are at a loss when it comes to the definition, you’re not alone. Just 24 percent of U.S. adults are familiar with Bitcoin — but that hasn’t stopped the digital currency’s circulation value from swelling to more than $152 billion despite the recent downturn. That's like a Powerball jackpot on steroids — and a big reason Bitcoin has been such a hot topic recently. Whether you want to be able to talk intelligently about it at a cocktail party or are seriously considering putting some money into it, here's what you need to know.
Even in this dump, the market value of the bitcoin is quite high and that it is not possible for every one of us to have this much of the money for the sake of investing. If you really want to invest in bitcoin, then you must save some huge amount of money, as much as you can as this will then help you in having an opportunity of buying more bitcoins and that it is better to do it now as the market is low.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

Well it depends on the persons capitalization and it also depends on how much risk he can tolerate. As we all know that crypto currency market is volatile we can earn huge but we might loose big as well. If you are not a risk taker better invest a small amount only to avoid losses but of course do not regret if you did not gain big because of that small investment. So before you invest study first the market and think wisely how much you will invest.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

I can invest as much as 1000$ in bitcoin for short term gain. Investing little amount in bitcoin can not yield much this days unless one hold it for such a long term
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Crypto currency is a very risky investment but it is also more profitable than any  form of existing investment now a days. before you jump in crypto investment be sure to educate your self first what is crypto currency how does it work and basic trading knowledge must be a must too. this can help you not be panic when market is falling.
zignal.vip

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:46:20 PM

I invest more and more in Bitcoin. Sometimes i feel like im playing gamble Sad(
The more the price go down, the more BTC i wanna buy  Smiley
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

if you have a lot of capital, more is better because investing in bitcoin is very convincing. if you put a little capital means your income a little but if you put a lot of capital you will get a lot of profit.
DropDeath

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

I will invest as much as i can, because i believe that bitcoin always will be the best in cryptocurrency. When the price little fall like nowaday, it is the right time to invest in bitcoin.
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

Yes, I think investing as much as possible as it will bring great profit for everyone, but I think investing it depends on everyone's condition. If you put a little capital that means your income a little bit but if you put a lot of capital you will get a lot of profit. I believe in the future bitcoin and remains the strongest currency.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

If you have huge money you could invest lots of bitcoin cause for sure bitcoin always rise up as long their are lots of traders want to trade their assets and both bitcoin and ethereum is the best for long term holding.
thinknow11

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

It will depend on your financial capabilities but you don't have to invest your life savings in crypto. So you can invest hundreds, thousands, and millions as the case may be.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

it's depend on your ability, don't invest of all money, because the investment is risky to lose your money
invest you can afford to lose it.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:41:55 PM

It will depend on your financial capabilities but you don't have to invest your life savings in crypto. So you can invest hundreds, thousands, and millions as the case may be.

That's right we need to see to it first that we're capable on the investments that's planned to acquire for. In bitcoin there's no maximum limit on how you'll invest your asset, as long as you have the exact amount. It can be thousands, millions or billions of money if you do have it. But if not, well maybe you could just start at smaller amount of money for an investments with bitcoin and as time goes by its value will increase when demand rises.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:49:48 PM

As much as you can afford!  The amount of fund you put into Bitcoin determine or is a direct response to your faith in it and the value you place on it both now and in the future.  Bitcoin is the future of money and these are still early days for bitcoin!

bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

You can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are adjusting in very small amplitudes and are showing signs of strong convergence, so in order to be commercially successful you need to have a specific plan. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price may reach $ 10000 in the coming days and there will be strong rebounds, up in the long run. So I invested 50% of my assets in bitcoin.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:16:11 PM

I do not think the market will have positive signs in the future, you can see that after the bitcoin price dropped sharply from the $ 19800 level, now is recovering slightly, but recovery is weak. In the long term, bitcoin prices are still in the down cycle, so I only invest 30% of my assets in bitcoin because the market is showing signs of going down.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:41:21 AM

If i have a lot of money, i will invest all of my money into bitcoin. Because i believe if i invest my money into bitcoin or cryptocurrency i will become rich. Eith crypto we can gain profit up to 50% a day. So i think cryptocyrrency is the best invesment.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:19:20 AM

If i have a lot of money, i will invest all of my money into bitcoin. Because i believe if i invest my money into bitcoin or cryptocurrency i will become rich. Eith crypto we can gain profit up to 50% a day. So i think cryptocyrrency is the best invesment.

Crypto currency is the best investment but not all the time, I'll never put all my money in crypto  because sometimes the market are down, maybe 50% or 70% but not the 100% of my money because I have expenses for every day life.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:30:16 AM

I start to invest in bitcoin 30 percent of my money and it will go back double to my investment so I earned in my first attempt in cryptocurrency I will never invest my whole money in crypto it because I have a daily needs to provide food, water, and bills to be paid monthly.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:47:50 AM

Of course you lose, because you do not understand the performance of cryptocurrency. For those who are thirsty for earnings, we will take advantage of the time available to make money from bitcoin. We don't need to invest time because time will keep running by itself. In investing in bitcoin, we don't need to monitor Full-Time bitcoin fluctuations, but if calculated in total in one day I personally do activity in bitcoin, maybe only 80 minutes to 100 minutes. So we still have time for other activities.

You are right, but what we do, is also not wrong, because we only take advantage of opportunities.
DropDeath

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:41:35 AM

Crypto currency is the best investment but not all the time, I'll never put all my money in crypto  because sometimes the market are down, maybe 50% or 70% but not the 100% of my money because I have expenses for every day life.

Right, don't invest all of your money in cryptocurremcy because sometime the price are falling down. We must analyze the market activity firstly and do a research for a coin that we want to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: