Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2652 times)
vania gina

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

in the future bitcoin will be more advanced and in the future bitcoin will be much in the interest by the community.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

bitcoin will increase higher in the future although for now, the price doesn't want to go higher and it looks like the price wants to stay at the price now and moves up and down too often. but I think it is good for bitcoin because once the bitcoin price is jump then the price will break any level of price and many people will make a huge profit. we can only wait for the times to come while we could still buy more bitcoin so we don't miss the time to sell bitcoin at the higher price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

bitcoin will increase higher in the future although for now, the price doesn't want to go higher and it looks like the price wants to stay at the price now and moves up and down too often. but I think it is good for bitcoin because once the bitcoin price is jump then the price will break any level of price and many people will make a huge profit. we can only wait for the times to come while we could still buy more bitcoin so we don't miss the time to sell bitcoin at the higher price.

I think bitcoins price value will continue be stable. Its volatility today is just an effect of the supply and demand which is also depend on the people. Bitcoin for now is gradually absorb by the people, by the time that people could finally understand then im sure that more investors will come and that would make bitcoins value rise and probably may stay as high as it can be.
mayankrajput

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

I think bitcoin will go in 20000$ in next 4 to 5 month
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
no one knows for sure about the predictions of the next 10 years, but for me bitcoin still remains the most popular crypto. Because seen from the price alone has left far with other coin-coin.
could be in the next 10 years bitcoin will be more valuable and become the main prey for investors.
Babyboy423

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

Next few years should be exciting. More and more countries start talking about fully recognising it as currency, ATMs network is growing strong, more places start to accepting bitcoin as payment method. I think we have bright future and have good time to be alive. There are plenty of opportunities to make money from bitcoin, its developing and adaptation.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
I think that the bitcoin has become more popular in the future, it is accepted by all the countries around the world, the legal tender of the world, people can use the bitcoin in the shops. I think it's going to be great.
paykal5

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

I think bitcoin future is bright. bitcoin could hit $50,000 in 2018.
Existing investors hold on to it anticipating future price increases. Lead by visionary founders and explosive growth.
It's potential to change the world.
Bitcoin will still more be king in future
Adeyemi

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:28:34 PM

Someone sent this article to a WhatsApp group which I belong, and I think it accurately describe the future of Bitcoin:

"Bitcoin is regarded as a store of value/asset rater than currency and it is surely going places in this year that is something that we are sure about, let us share some facts why we see bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies going places in this year.

1. REGULATIONS: We might see bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies being regulated in many countries such as RUSSIA,USA,SOUTH KOREA,INDIA this year which will definitely stop the scams and ICOs and eventually attract  the institutional money into the cryptocurrency space which will drive the market cap of BITCOIN and OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCIES.

2. Many companies will migrate to blockchain technologies and new startups will use ICOs instead of EXPENSIVE IPOS in order to raise funds from the market which will help the market to go high. It will also drive more competition in the market.

3. RISE OF UTILITY: Many coins will have real life Utility such as  payment systems and gaming industries etc.

4. LIGHTENING NETWORK FOR BITCOIN: Yes guys we might see this happening soonish. If Lightening network gets implemented in Bitcoin we might see lightening transactions within few secs/minutes with almost zero fees. You can imagine guys if this happens what could be the scenario?

5. NASDAQ might introduce as they stated on the CNBC News that they will introduce BTC/USD ETH/USD pair trading soonish. NASDAQ is bigger than both CME and CBOE, I hope you remember what happened last year when we saw Bitcoin futures trading, ATH!! 19980 USD per BTC. NASDAQ might introduce Futures trading within or before June 2018. Which will easily drive the price to ATH.

With all these facts keeping in mind we might see the overall market cap reaching 1.2 to 1.6 trillion dollar which will eventually drive the current bitcoin price to 3x easily which means we might see 30,000 USD within the END of 2018."
GoldAura17

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:49:52 PM

After my opinion and understanding, the bitcoin price will increase in the future. How much, I think the market will decide this.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:31:27 PM

Bitcoin has been really successful through out the years it has existed. As we can see, its prices are getting low, but it doesn't mean bitcoin will crash. News and gossips have already ruled its story that bitcoin will smoothly destruct. But no, it is a sleeping dragon waiting for its territorial blow. And we are all excited of that.
Yes really what you say, if bitcoin has been successful even bitcoin start worldwide in the business world.
I predict bitcoin will be forever successful until worldwide so that one day digital currency can replace the position of paper currency like gold and others.
khai29

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:17:53 AM

My prodiction of bitcoin in the future is more people interested to invest in bitcoin and some government they recognize bitcoin as currency,and some people don't know what is bitcoin they will know already how to invest bitcoin.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:23:06 AM

In the future, bitcoin will be widely used, cryptocurrencies and prices will be higher than today, and there may be a new advanced blockchain technology. The world will use the bitcoin payment system.
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:55:58 AM

I think bitcoin will become more popular in the future there people that are spreeding the good news that they are experiencing in bitcoin

Strongly agree with your opinion, that not only in the future bitcoin will be popular, since since many people hunt coin, bitcoin already has its own share and search, so many expect and depend on bitcoin so they keep the bitcoin always be the leading and the best.

Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:23:27 AM

in my opinion will be more popular and used as a tool of exchange around the world, although now there are still many countries that resist bitcoin but over time they will receive bitcoin as currency, and of course with a limited amount will become very expensive because many are in need
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:32:32 AM

According to me even though bitcoin price came low I believe it to be a good signal for Bitcoin this year that is the year 2018. Investors can  wait till the month of June and it will be favorable for Bitcoin . Even though Bitcoin is not a currency or commodity it has its own category of asset. Now the value  of Bitcoin is fluctuating we can hopefully wait for the increase in value since some  technically developed countries has being accepting Bitcoin.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:39:12 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

My prediction is bitcoin will reach a very unexpected value but i cannot see a clear and exact value of it even estimation value of it, because of a massive demand last year and a big dip from the first month of 2018, we can assume that a skyrocket can launch at any moment and the price will burst up high.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:45:03 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

My prediction is bitcoin will reach a very unexpected value but i cannot see a clear and exact value of it even estimation value of it, because of a massive demand last year and a big dip from the first month of 2018, we can assume that a skyrocket can launch at any moment and the price will burst up high.
when it comes to prices, I also think that bitcoin prices will soar in the future. but, whether that's when, we do not know for sure. however, this year, I feel that the price really will pump high, especially at the end of the year.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:05:54 AM

I think bitcoin will become more popular in the future there people that are spreeding the good news that they are experiencing in bitcoin

I agree with you maybe in 8-10 years time Bitcoin will be known every where because of the good income of the users.Some may believed but others may call it a scam.But hopefully Bitcoin will grow as technology grow so that it will continue to give the users a good income for families future.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:50:21 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

I think it's because the price now is difficult to predict and the price still wants to go up and down and makes our prediction going wrong. but in the future, I am sure that the price will increase higher than the last highest price in 2017 ago and in that time, many people will take a big profit too. maybe the price will stay like this in this month and will start to increase in the next month and I think we still have much time to see the price reach the highest price again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: