Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2642 times)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:11:28 PM

The sudden spike of bitcoin's market value when it went down to 5K USD is a clear statement that bitcoin can rise anytime even under tough situation. I believe that it can reach 20k USD mark before the start of 4rh quarter this year.
20,000 dollars is underestimation of what bitcoin can achieve in the last few months of 2018. Even form the study of last year, it recovers beyond the imaginations of the people in the last 2, 3 months of the year. Bitcoin is going to hit at least 25,000 dollars by November. This is an inevitable for bitcoin not to increase or decrease in value. So we should always stay calm and stand on the side of bitcoin for healthy and secure future.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:54:47 PM

I do not think that some of the altcoins will be able to surpass bitcoin, most likely they will exist and be used in parallel to each other.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:58:54 PM

Bitcoin will remain the main cryptocurrency, and may even surpass real money, but some altcoin will definitely not be able to overtake it.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:05:43 PM

I predicted that in march, bitcoin will recover but it didnt. Now I dont want to expect too much with bitcoin. I think bitcoin will only recover in the second half of the year.
Bitcoin is unpredictable in time that which time will it increase in value and which time will it stay stable but it is sure that when the community of bitcoin increases then the price of bitcoin increases and that happens definitely with the passage of time. If it not increased in this month then it means that it do not have any further investors came in this month but it does not mean that no one will come. People will come to invest when they will learn about it and will be confident so we need to promote bitcoin and have to make the investors confident about their investment in bitcoin.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

Many altcoins have very interesting technologies that even surpass the idea of bitcoin. Therefore, it is possible that some of them will be able to overtake bitcoin and become the main cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:25:00 PM

I have more faith in bitcoin than other cryptocurrencies, so I invest mostly in it and think that it will remain the most important and expensive coin.
Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:30:50 PM

Bitcoin will always have its value, because the offer is limited to 21 million units. What is the percentage of bitcoins lost irrevocably and there will be no access to it ever again. Hence, this number becomes even smaller.

So in the long run the price will always grow, as the offer is very small.

MURR AGENCY services will promote your crypto-project on YouTube worldwide. More than 1000 video bloggers from different countries will tell your story!
https://murragency.com/en
adekunleoyediran

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:54:13 PM

yes bitcion is the future its keeps going higher everyday
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:08:07 PM

I predict bitcoin prices will rise to the moon in the future. My reason is because supply bitcoin is currently thinning.
I agree with you bitcoin price will go more high in coming time if we see the performance of bitcoin so every year bitcoin get improve then last year everyone knows that last year bitcoin make a record business and this year bitcoin price will also go more high and I’m expecting that in coming month bitcoin price will much more high so we need to buy bitcoin in current time to get a good profit.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

Predicting the future of bitcoin would be as complex as predict the future decisions of each of its users, we can only be carried away by fluctuations that determine its short-term behavior, without taking into account the exogenous variables that could affect or deviate the same in almost its totality or totality. 10 years is a long time to make way for new innovations, technologies and needs, giving an accurate forecast about the future of bitcoin is an impossible act.

belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:55:34 AM

We cannot predict the future of bitcoin, but we believe in the coming years its already regulated by all countries and it can used in all kinds of payments. The people are already investing and this is their job someday. We know that the price is changing everyday and to the future it is already in the highest price. Bitcoin will improves and become successful in the future.

For the future more people will use bitcoin if they see good process and production in it that will help what they have invested. In the near future I think Bitcoin will be known in different countries as the number one in the field of crypto and more people will know better about investment and trade.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:20:27 AM

Hello everybody. I look at the forum like to give predictions, - I'll try to predict and I. Bitcoin will not leave the first positions, even after 100 years. Now there are coins that are better than Bitcoin, but Bitcoin remains king. I will try to explain my opinion of Bitcoin's pre-emptive for many years, drawing parallels, perhaps not very correct, but this is my opinion. At Bitcoin you can buy any crypto currency - you can buy any currency of the world for a dollar. Do you really think that there is no currency in the world better and better off with gold. This is the system and I do not think that in the near future something will change. Some countries are trying to change the primacy of the dollar - but with the other hand make investments in US public debt. I do not believe that the Ethereum or some more steep coin will take Bitcoin's place. The whole system is built on Bitcoin, it's very difficult to change anything. Moreover, the world's investment interest in crypto currency is growing and Bitcoin, first of all, is considered. Regarding the price of Bitcoin, I repeat what I wrote many times - the price for Bitcoin is real from $ 1 to $ 20,000, if only because these levels have already been. But due to the fact that Bitcoin is not subject to inflation, the upper limit of the price is simply NO. Therefore, anyone who dreams about the price of digital gold of 1 million dollars, is somewhere right.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:22:57 AM

Prediction is a common thing about bitcoin discussions, and not all people having a good predictions about bitcoin future's, some people says that bitcoin will become more popular in the coming days, and their price value will become higher. There are some people also says that bitcoin future will become worthless, but we really knows about the good contributions of bitcoin in terms of cash income to the living people. And it is a good sign to make bitcoin grow and become popular all over the world, and it also affects price grows higher as what predicted by somebody that someday bitcoin price worth 40,000+ U.S dollar.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:52:09 AM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

Bitcoin will continue to grow and become more popular in the future. Holding bitcoin is the best choice to make a profit and make the future better.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

Hello everybody. I look at the forum like to give predictions, - I'll try to predict and I. Bitcoin will not leave the first positions, even after 100 years. Now there are coins that are better than Bitcoin, but Bitcoin remains king. I will try to explain my opinion of Bitcoin's pre-emptive for many years, drawing parallels, perhaps not very correct, but this is my opinion. At Bitcoin you can buy any crypto currency - you can buy any currency of the world for a dollar. Do you really think that there is no currency in the world better and better off with gold. This is the system and I do not think that in the near future something will change. Some countries are trying to change the primacy of the dollar - but with the other hand make investments in US public debt. I do not believe that the Ethereum or some more steep coin will take Bitcoin's place. The whole system is built on Bitcoin, it's very difficult to change anything. Moreover, the world's investment interest in crypto currency is growing and Bitcoin, first of all, is considered. Regarding the price of Bitcoin, I repeat what I wrote many times - the price for Bitcoin is real from $ 1 to $ 20,000, if only because these levels have already been. But due to the fact that Bitcoin is not subject to inflation, the upper limit of the price is simply NO. Therefore, anyone who dreams about the price of digital gold of 1 million dollars, is somewhere right.

maybe what your said is true. and if there are no other new technology that different with bitcoin and offering something different than what bitcoin offers, bitcoin will still lead the cryptocurrency. I think people still don't know yet exactly about what is bitcoin and they are not sure about what they can do with their bitcoin. they only follow what other people do which is to make money. bitcoin itself still a new technology that will need more development and we are not yet to see the full function of bitcoin itself. and maybe in the future, the full function will be show to us so we can use bitcoin across the nation and we don't have any different in the currency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

We cannot really predict anything in this world for the future by just basing on it's current status, we can expect but not predict what will happen. And for me, i expect bitcoin will grow more and be legal in all over the world. I expect bitcoin to be more profitable.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Although I always try staying away from making any predictions, here I will share with you my viewpoint. I suppose that Bitcoin will become extremely popular, and the coin will be widely used in future.  Cool
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

maybe what your said is true. and if there are no other new technology that different with bitcoin and offering something different than what bitcoin offers, bitcoin will still lead the cryptocurrency. I think people still don't know yet exactly about what is bitcoin and they are not sure about what they can do with their bitcoin. they only follow what other people do which is to make money. bitcoin itself still a new technology that will need more development and we are not yet to see the full function of bitcoin itself. and maybe in the future, the full function will be show to us so we can use bitcoin across the nation and we don't have any different in the currency.

Bitcoin in the future will be so expensive because the last wave of bitcoins will be in 2021 and when the time comes that bitcoins cannot be mined then it will be harder to earn bitcoins so most of the people will focus on mining a different altcoin and it will make the value of bitcoins even increase so lets hold our coin as long as we can to earn more profit in the future.

Wyphas

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:29:03 PM

Bitcoin can't turn into the world's cash since it is viewed as a sort of property that individuals just offer when Bitcoin rates rise and don't utilize them in the exchanges. Later on, Ethererum will supplant Bitcoin to wind up the most huge computerized cash on the planet.
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

I think there are crypto as long as there are bitcoins. Again, it can be said that there are cryptoes of the same time as Bitcoin. Because nothing can be done without these two things. And the why there will be Bitcoin will be the reason for this. Bitcoin is now spreading like a storm. And now Bitcoin's work is going on in all the countries. Bitcoin is also a coin, then all coin is now expect by bitcoin. And the price of all coin is going to rise by bitcoins. So I think Bitcoin will make many more improvements in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: