Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2650 times)
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:59:10 AM

Bitcoin is the first virtual currency created so if anyone can replace bitcoin as a virtual currency that has the highest price it will happen for a long time but evidence until now nothing can replace the existence of bitcoin. and based on the level of popularity possessed by bitcoin I'm sure bitcoin will remain the choice of many people who will invest on bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

My prediction for in bitcoin in the future is that this will become more profitable and more famous especially in our country. I can say this because of bitcoins current stand and flow. We cannot deny that bitcoin is growing fast in the entire world. Many people are willing to invest even their everything here because of the living proof of others that they become wealth because they chose to invest in bitcoin. So I am confidently saying that this will last more, the current stand of bitcoin will continue and will even grow more.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:34:41 PM

Bitcoin can't turn into the world's cash since it is viewed as a sort of property that individuals just offer when Bitcoin rates rise and don't utilize them in the exchanges. Later on, Ethererum will supplant Bitcoin to wind up the most huge computerized cash on the planet.
bitcoin cannot replaced cash,thats for sure but its not about it was claimed as property of individual,since this coin is only virtual and cannot be on hand..though in some sense this was an asset to make secure and may bring enough profit in future
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
If whole the community has been using the digital technology in all aspect I think Bitcoin will replace the currency and Bitcoin will very valuable.
So my Prediction in the future Bitcoin will very expensive.  Cheesy
MyCryptoDays

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:05:40 PM

well, you can see in the old charts that bitcoin rise everytime nearly in the same season and down also everytime nearly in the same season.

If this also gonna happen this year: I guess end of April or May, when it increase again, then next year I am not going to get confused and buy the dip and sell high  Grin
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

my prediction of bitcoin will replace paper money as a transactional tool, because it can solve the problem of printing unlimited money, forgery, and refer to the imbalance on supply and demand, maybe the value of bitcoin in the future could reach US $ 1,000,000 per coin
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

My prediction for bitcoin in the future is certainly easier to use and its many benefits and for bitcoin prices alone seems to increase, as many use and lack of bitcoin allocation.
deep_thought

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

One thing is for sure.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology in general, are here to stay.
The thing is if it will turn into a tool which elites control or widespread universally and be in use from the people for the people.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

Bitcoin in the future will be accepted by all countries in the world. Bitcoins will become a part of their lives. bitcoin becomes the international currency used by many to trade. At that time I would become a bitcoin billionaire.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
vania vin

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

bitcoin increasingly developed again, definitely bitcoin in the future will be more in interest, if there is another virtual currency will not be able to compete with BTC prices.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

i still trust the crazy guy mcafee prediction, if bitcoin price is broken down, at least i will see him suck his own dick LOL
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

I can see that bitcoin is becoming more popular nowadays. Many people now are encouraged to join and use bitcoin since it has good and useful benefits like making easier transactions. Also, bitcoin is eventually being accepted and acknowledged by some countries including my country. I will not be surprised if one day, bitcoin will be known and accepted worldwide.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

maybe I think bitcoin over time will continue to have a high value that continues to soar, and is currently popular all over the world, bitcoin and a number of other digital currencies will be in use many people around the world as an easy means of exchange.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

In the future, bitcoin will remain the main coin, bitcoin will be the right investment choice. Although bitcoin prices are not stable but in the end result bitcoin will still increase its value.

Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

I think in the near future bitcoin will have big challenges, challenges that i think if bitcoin will pass, bitcoin will live for long more years. We should admit and we can see it now that there are a lot of crypto currencies that rising. And this will be a challenge for bitcoin because surely slowly the users of bitcoin will split. By this surely some users will left bitcoin at all and go to the new crypto they see that much better than bitcoin. We are all hoping that bitcoin will do something new and will give much more benefits for the users not to leave bitcoin     

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
Kayla

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

Bitcoin pioneered the formation of altcoin, I think it would be difficult to replace it. But it did not rule out the bitcoin that can be replaced by altcoin. If altcoin can provide services and systems that are much better than bitcoin, maybe bitcoin will be eliminated by itself. Bitcoin should make programs or systems and services that altcoin does not have, so bitcoin can not be replaced or marginalized by altcoin.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:31:52 AM

i think no altcoin will replace bitcoin because bitcoin original theme was transaction without any barrier or region  or any authority . After bitcoin there was lots of coins created similar nothing  got famous like bitcoin even much hyped BCH or BTG . SO i don think any other coin will replace bitcoin in any form.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:35:14 AM

bitcoin is hard to predict because bitcoin has a fluctuating price and I believe that bitcoin has a good future, even though bitcoin prices go down but it will definitely go up again and it will be profitable again
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

We all expecting bitcoint price will go up to scale.but what concerned me the most is convincing people to used  cryptocurrency .more trading mean good future for bitcoint price.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

In the future, bitcoin will remain the main coin, bitcoin will be the right investment choice. Although bitcoin prices are not stable but in the end result bitcoin will still increase its value.

bitcoin will still lead all coin on the right path and will still survive in the hardest situations and bitcoin will attract many people to join in bitcoin. and if bitcoin price is down, I think this is just for temporary and will not stay for a long time although after the highest price in December last year until now, bitcoin price is still down, I think it will increase again in the next month especially in this year. my prediction for bitcoin will have a good future and will grow more in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: