Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2650 times)
harobaru

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

prediction of bitcoin in the future is it touches the highest peak. its price is increases rapidly.
CryptoVerseStudent

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

There are two possible scenarios bitcoin will go imho as there were two main groups of people involved in it. First, government and banks. The other were those financially literate-intelligent hidden wealthy-powerful people supporting it for the purpose of having a decentralized ecosystem in the financial industry.

I'll go all the way for the second one. Bitcoin will not replace gold, but it will surpass it's value. Let's keep learning, learning is your best investment.
MorganFreemanBeard

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:59:13 PM

It is just a matter of time,bitcoin have gain all it needs to growing in the  Cryptocurrency market,it is now selling and marketing itself,investors believe in the technology behind it and that is why it has a brighter future than any other Cryptocurrency.
kingofrogues07

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

The bitcoin in the future is really unpredictable since its market demand and popularity leads the bitcoin  unpredictably high. Due to its market demand the price of the bitcoin can increase to any height
BlackSeaConqueror

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:59:59 PM

Bitcoin will go ahead as they gone before. Because bitcoin is popular and highly demandable crypto in the crypto market.And don't you know that bitcoin is the top positioned crypto in the crypto market and I expect that will keep it in further improvement of bitcoin.
andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:00:21 PM

Predictions are common about bitcoin discussions, and not everyone has good predictions about the bitcoin of the future, some say bitcoin will become more popular in the coming days, and the value will be higher. Some people say that the bitcoin of the future will be worthless, but we really know about the good bitcoin contribution in terms of cash income to the living. And it is a good sign to make bitcoin grow and become popular all over the world. we expect that bitcoin will get the highest score one day.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:52:41 PM

In the future bitcoin would be  widely used cryptocurrency and price  value would be higher compared today. It is a highly sought cryptocurrency after since it has a very wide demand throughout the world.It is the demand that will propel its price.
Yes the future of Bitcoin is still unpredictable. Their is always a mixed reaction coming from the economist about Bitcoin. Many country like china Bangladesh Israel Ecuador etc ban bitcoin in their country for various reasons. Bitcoin affects their country economy and financial growth. And in many countries it is ban because of iys criminal activity and its negative affect on their banking system and these thing seriously put bad impression on it future. Where as many big companies like Microsoft, Amazon KFC etc start using Bitcoin for their various purpose. And many developed countries like japan Germany using Bitcoin to make their economy better. So these thing drive its future in to a good path.  Smiley
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:14:48 PM

In my view bitcoin in the next few years will become altcoin that many people interest, because so far many have entered to invest their capital. Thanks
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

My predictions of Bitcoin will continue to grow and become known to the public, more and more countries are legalizing Bitcoin, and more and more Bitcoin enthusiasts and eventually Bitcoin will have a very high price. and I'm sure it's happening, although now many countries are banning Bitcoin but not a few also have melegalkanya. And we will see together, Countries that have legalized Bitcoin will be a very advanced country, and it will be sampled by other countries, even countries that had banned Bitcoin will turn and legalize Bitcoin.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

my personal opinion is bitcoin future are so bright.it will be more popular in the world.I hope its price are increase day by day.after few years, I think many countries accept bitcoin.many new investor come,socialmedia support bitcoin.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:56:53 PM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

I think BTC will not be replaced by any other coin. As we can see when BTC price is on the move the prices of all alts will also move.  This can tell that BTC plays a vital role in cryptocurrency.

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

The technology behind the bitcoin network is so strong that it is almost impossible for any other altcoin to ever replace bitcoin, and even as there a lots of challenges in the bitcoin network right now it still the best option when it comes to digital currency. We have seen how new advanced technology are coming into the crypto currency market but in at that bitcoin is still the key of all crypto.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:13:14 PM

I think that bitcoin will also continue to develop, and it will remain the main cryptocurrency. He has every opportunity to do so.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

There are a lot of opinions on this matter, but I can only say that bitcoin technology is constantly being improved and time in this case plays only for the benefit of
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:42:26 PM

Yes, now really a huge number of different coins, but it was bitcoin that became the source for them, there would be no bitcoin, there would be no other cryptocurrencies. Therefore, the right of supremacy will always remain with him.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

Bitcoin itself is a kind of digital encryption technology. It can complete the traditional functions of money, pay and store in many scenarios, so it may be a direction of future currency. There is still a long way to go for decentralized currencies like Bitcoin to replace the legal currency issued by central banks.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

Bitcoin will still lead all coin and will still survive in the hardest situations.If bitcoin price is going down,i think this is just for a temporary and will not stay for a long time.I think it will increase again in the next month especially in this year. Bitcoin will have a good future and will grow more in the near future.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:47:55 AM

I think bitcoin will become more popular in the future there people that are spreeding the good news that they are experiencing in bitcoin

Like me many economist also predicted that bitcoin has a very bright future. After seeing its growing popularity any one can imagine its future. In this time Bitcoin is highly recommended and trusted crypto currency. And it market value is still high in comparison to other crypto. Many online retailer choose Bitcoin for their trading because of its low transaction cost and fast processing. Japan, Germany like developed country work with Bitcoin in order to built a strong economy i  their country. Samsung, Amazon, Microsoft like company start supporting Bitcoin. These above thing support my predictions about Bitcoin. Wink
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:52:30 AM

I think my prediction of future bitcoin in the future will be widely used cryptocurrency and its value will be higher than today. After that, we will have more people learning about cryptocurrency because prices are the focus of media attention. So the future of bitcoin will be much better.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:59:12 AM

Nobody can predicted about the future of bitcoin. But in the future of Bitcoin will grow even further. Some people say that the bitcoin of the future will be worthless, but we really know about the good bitcoin contribution in terms of cash income to the living. If Bitcoin is always able to keep up with the rapidly growing technology, I'm sure Bitcoin will stick with its high price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: