Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2650 times)
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:03:48 AM

My prediction of bitcoin will be better for the future. I am very confident that bitcoin will be at the peak in the future. But in the future of Bitcoin will grow even further. Because now many new investors are coming to invest in bitcoin. So i guess the bitcoin will be there at the top as soon as possible.
Bendz

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
until now bitcoin is still the best when compared with other coins. Of course this shows that bitcoin is still king.
I think bitcoin for the future will be more valuable and rare and more and more people want to have it. if such things happen in the future, then the auto bitcoin price will be higher.
NYONYG175

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

for me to think how bitcoin 10 years from now Is it still there or has it replaced with a new type of currency better? but I still hope the future of bitcoin gets brighter and has a bigger price than before.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

I believe that bitcoin in the distant future will be worth the weight of gold and its value will be beyond one million.
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

There is so much surrounding bitcoin, and I believe Btc will always be lagging behind faster, more advanced alts. Btc will be the stable, secure bank in crypto that people feel like it's a safe harbor for longterm holding.
narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

My prediction of bitcoin will be better for the future. I am very confident that bitcoin will be at the peak in the future. But in the future of Bitcoin will grow even further. Because now many new investors are coming to invest in bitcoin. So i guess the bitcoin will be there at the top as soon as possible.
agree with your opinion, maybe prediction about bitcoin for future will be better than before.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

It seems to me that now the biton is starting its green growth, and it is possible to reach a mark of 40 000 dollars, possibly more, as the technology itself has been used all over the world and more and more people learn about bitcoin and invest in it
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

According to my predictions after 10 years bitcoin price will 80k or more. I don't think it's possible that bitcoin can dead. Bitcoin is the most popular & demanding crypto currency in the world today. That's why bitcoin known as king of crypto world. So it's very much possible that bitcoin remains it's current positions forever.  Grin Grin Grin
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

For me, I predict that bitcoin will be bright at the end of the year it will become much expensive and costly compared to its last price in December. Yes, at this moment bitcoin’s value is very meager if you compared its amount last December, but I have this feeling and prediction that bitcoin will reach 30,000 -40,000$ because many company, and establishment will finish their research about bitcoin and they will accept bitcoin as payment.  Smiley
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

I think bitcoin will become more popular in the future there people that are spreeding the good news that they are experiencing in bitcoin

yes, I hope so. In the future bitcoin will be more popular and more stable. I wish..
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

In my opinion bitcoin in the future, will follow the same trend as last year could even be better again. Because bitcoin has been proven to help people's economy. And it is likely that many countries will receive bitcoin and bitcoin prices will increase in the future.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

In my opinion bitcoin in the future, will follow the same trend as last year could even be better again. Because bitcoin has been proven to help people's economy. And it is likely that many countries will receive bitcoin and bitcoin prices will increase in the future.

That's correct because Bitcoin can provide benefits to society and can help their economy. I think in the future Bitcoin will become more famous and become the idol of the people in the world for who use it.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

I think bitcoin will become more popular in the future there people that are spreeding the good news that they are experiencing in bitcoin

yes, I hope so. In the future bitcoin will be more popular and more stable. I wish..
yes agree, hopefully the bitcoin of the future will get better and promise real benefits for bitcoin workers.
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

My comment on the subject is that bitcoin in 10 years time, probably price might go more than 75K USD and this will remain as the no. 1 cryptocurrency in the world. My reason perhaps is that after 10 years, bitcoin may have upgraded it's technology considering the cons on the existing bitcoin technology. Developers will do so so as to dominate the ranking it had been placed in this current state.
secondavril

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

I think Bitcoin in the future will be more popular because as we can see everyday many people are talking and joining Bitcoin. Also, I think in the future Bitcoin will increase more and more.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
it is very hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future but in my opinion i am just wondering that bitcoin will be last  forever and bitcoin will help more people.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

I'm sure, the sale price of bitcoin will bounce back like last year.bitcoin can repeat that history.
I do not think it's excessive.
In recent days the altcoin market, including bitcoin, has climbed steadily.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

it is very hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future but in my opinion i am just wondering that bitcoin will be last  forever and bitcoin will help more people.

My prediction is still the same even before when it first introduce in the market, bitcoin will still be the leading crypto even many years passing by.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

That's correct because Bitcoin can provide benefits to society and can help their economy. I think in the future Bitcoin will become more famous and become the idol of the people in the world for who use it.
Seeking the current hike and its global adaptations, I anticipate the near future of the bitcoin to be quite bright as many people are indulging themselves in it or are trying to do so. The number of benefits it can provide the investors with is unbelievable and the day is not far when it will gain the tremendous height...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

Seeking the current hike and its global adaptations, I anticipate the near future of the bitcoin to be quite bright as many people are indulging themselves in it or are trying to do so. The number of benefits it can provide the investors with is unbelievable and the day is not far when it will gain the tremendous height...
My prediction of bitcoin in near future ,it has a potential to overtake paper money and the prices on the msrket will continue growing to a higher value so far for now the value slowly recovering so it is a good sign to bounceback in higher value .It will help the individuals and the economy growth so better to be secured on bitcoin now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: