Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2642 times)
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

bitcoin will reach the rate of 500 thousand dollars by the summer of 2020 and even promised to eat its own reproductive organ on the air of television if its forecast is not justified. and this is not the limit !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
Although predicting the future state of bitcoin is really hard, we could at the very least, Assume, hypothesize and infer things based ob the data given to us by graphs and charts or even news. This way we could give a somewhat systematic prediction rather than the traditional guessing game which is purely coincidental if it either happens or not. Anyways, I think bitcoin will achieve price stability in a decade, by then I expect the price to go around 30-50,000 dollars. Bitcoin might even be reconsidered and legalized in the countries which banned it in the first place.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

I visualize that Bitcoin and altcoins has a bright future in this world , i think that the whole world will accept bitcoin and also altcoins as the new currency and every nation will start regulating every single terms in bitcoin because they will start to realize and see the potential of bitcoin in the economy.
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:36:00 AM

Because many big countries are joining to receive Bitcoin. even allowing Bitcoin to be used for transaction tools, currently Bitcoin is preparing to make a new breakthrough because digital currency is expected to be the world's currency, the use of Bitcoin as a payment system is very practical and easy, of course supports the potential of Bitcoin as the world currency.

So I am sure if Bitcon in the future will be better known and accepted by the world.
summerbray

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

I do not agree with your opinion. I think the price of bitcoin will not be pumped at the end of 2018. I think the pumping event at the end of 2017 is due to a coincidence of involvement from the sharks.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

The only thing that i can see is growth in future is will rplaced the mode of payment which is the flat money will disappeared. Crypto will spread accross the nation and it will become a basic mode of payment of human technology have been ever made.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:42:01 AM

I am pretty sure by the end of this year, Bitcoin will continue surging above $20,000+ and I don't think any altcoins can even replace it sitting upon its throne. Been years, Bitcoin is always on the top list with largest market cap over 40% based on coinmarketcap. In matter of fact, Bitcoin is very influential to every coins. Besides, it represents the whole market of cryptocurrencies.

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

I am not expert, but let me give you an answer from the expert.

1. I follow what tech giant like Tom Lee who predicted Bitcoin about to reach $91,000 by March 2020.
2. Tom Lee prediction is based on Bitcoin performances after past market dips.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

bitcoin is a crypto currency that has a future and will be very profitable because bitcoin will always continue to grow and have a price that continues to rise every year

cyptosunny

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

My prediction about bitcoin has somehow got two sides as if bitcoin will keep introducing the new technnology than it will own the crown and it may touch 50k $ in the upcoming 10 years but if the scenario changes and bitcoin remains on the same technology than ethereum would take its place as ethereum is introducing new technologies day by day as well as eth is more economical
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

I see that bitcoin in future will be more popular. Many people will focus on how to use bitcoin and to be more knowledgeable. I see it because these days many people depend on bitcoin and many businessman are want to be involved and invest here.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:15:47 AM

First, I think that the bitcoin probably will not last for 10 years, why? because it is definitely the bitcoin price will grow up from year to year. Then when I read a news, they mentioned that the bitcoin transaction could be misused for fraudulent acts, and moreover we know that bitcoin traction is difficult to trace and that is likely to cause the blocking of bitcoin in a country.

And the last, I also think that bitcoin will be at the highest level in the next 10 years and no one can beat it in terms of currency.

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:19:18 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

bitcoin price forecasts for long-term prices will be very expensive and total supply is running low because with so many very high demand from year to year make bitcoin depleted its availability which automatically makes bitcoin very expensive.
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:22:05 AM

One of the biggest reasons BTC will be considered the wave of the future has to do with the need for increased security measures.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:30:56 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

My prediction on bitcoin in the future was so wonderful. I think that in the future the number of people who have bitcoin now will double or triple it in the future, because I think/hope that many people will understand bitcoin soon. Therefore they will encourage to buy bitcoin and keep it then cash out it when its value is increase or rise.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

I think bitcoin will become more popular in the future there people that are spreeding the good news that they are experiencing in bitcoin
Well bitcoin became popular for couple of years. Then bitcoin popularity will spread out more into other country until time has come that all country will adapt it then become the world currency like what the experts said to their prediction.
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

My prediction about bitcoin for the future may be very much in need. Because i see many who have started to know bitcoin in this world. And many are also interested in investing in bitcoin. Hopefully for my prediction it is true that bitcoin will be very much in need.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

My prediction about bitcoin is,it will get more popularity andit would change the world but i think it alread was.And for the reason is many people are using itin everyday life and they experience the transaction of bitcoin with the good quality.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Launch of futures contracts and Bitcoin's prospects for May 2018
The expert noted that the growth of the value of the crypto currency is connected not only with speculation in the market, but also with the expectation of the start of trading in bitcoins futures on the American CME exchange. The largest volume of trading at the same time the analyst noted on the crypto-exchanges of Japan and South Korea, trades there are "on increased volumes."
saiful1234

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

My predicition about bitcoin for me the future may be very much in need.Botcoin will become popular in the future.It is true that bitcoin will be very much in need.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

No one can be sure of the right thing about Bitcoin development in the future. You can only expect big Bitcoin will grow and have a fairly expensive price.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: