Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARROUND: breakthrough advertising and communication platform in AR  (Read 34168 times)
lemur1489

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:29:17 AM

🔥 ARROUND's TOP on ICO trackers🔥

🔹ICObench 4.5 / 5.0
🔹TrackICO 5.0 / 5.0
🔹ICOexpo 5.0 / 5.0
🔹ForICO 4.8 / 5.0
🔹FindICO 4.7 / 5.0
🔹CoinLauncher 9.88 / 10
🔹TokenDesk 9 / 10.0
🔹CryptoNext 92 / 100
🔹ICObirds 9.5 / 10
🔹Duxton 5 / 5

Excellent grades. I am glad that the rating agencies have placed trust in your project!

Some rating is based on the user activity and based on their team they will get some good rating. Already the project proved itself that it has huge potential in the market where the community is showing a lot of interest towards the project.

Not many projects get such good grades. This once again makes you think about the level of responsibility and professionalism of the team. I hope that this project will be successful.

These estimates indicate a high project potential. I believe that we, people interested in the development of this project, investors who have bought tokens, should invest more energy and tell the world about this project. It’s not a secret for any of you that now, even in spite of a weak market, sales are carrying out a lot of really stupid and useless projects. It is unfortunate that such pearls as Arround are forced to get lost among the mountains of useless dust.

Advertising through augmented reality is a new and very interesting marketing tool that all companies associated with this industry will want to use. Nowadays, any market is plastic and inconstant. Its shape changes periodically. And people who keep up with these changes earn the most. I believe that Arround creates an excellent tool that can change the established view of advertising and marketing in general.

It is possible that now is a bad time for holding an ICO, but I still feel sad that there are frankly meaningless projects that collect money and disappear. And because of this, it is very difficult for innovative ideas to get a decent grade and deserved attention.
PumpMasterok

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:33:03 AM

Hello to all! I'm new here. Could you tell me a little about your project? Thanks a lot in advance
Ramir

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:38:45 AM

🔹ICObench 4.5 / 5.0
🔹TrackICO 5.0 / 5.0
🔹ICOexpo 5.0 / 5.0
🔹ForICO 4.8 / 5.0
🔹FindICO 4.7 / 5.0
🔹CoinLauncher 9.88 / 10
🔹TokenDesk 9 / 10.0
🔹CryptoNext 92 / 100
🔹ICObirds 9.5 / 10
🔹Duxton 5 / 5

Excellent grades. I am glad that the rating agencies have placed trust in your project!

Some rating is based on the user activity and based on their team they will get some good rating. Already the project proved itself that it has huge potential in the market where the community is showing a lot of interest towards the project.

Not many projects get such good grades. This once again makes you think about the level of responsibility and professionalism of the team. I hope that this project will be successful.

These estimates indicate a high project potential. I believe that we, people interested in the development of this project, investors who have bought tokens, should invest more energy and tell the world about this project. It’s not a secret for any of you that now, even in spite of a weak market, sales are carrying out a lot of really stupid and useless projects. It is unfortunate that such pearls as Arround are forced to get lost among the mountains of useless dust.

Advertising through augmented reality is a new and very interesting marketing tool that all companies associated with this industry will want to use. Nowadays, any market is plastic and inconstant. Its shape changes periodically. And people who keep up with these changes earn the most. I believe that Arround creates an excellent tool that can change the established view of advertising and marketing in general.

It is possible that now is a bad time for holding an ICO, but I still feel sad that there are frankly meaningless projects that collect money and disappear. And because of this, it is very difficult for innovative ideas to get a decent grade and deserved attention.

It's too early to give up. I am sure that the project team does not intend to give up its idea and will do everything to implement it. We, in turn, will do our best to help them in this. Smiley
Ramir

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:40:22 AM

Hello to all! I'm new here. Could you tell me a little about your project? Thanks a lot in advance

In the first message of the branch there is a link to white paper. Look)
Ramir

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

🔹ICObench 4.5 / 5.0
🔹TrackICO 5.0 / 5.0
🔹ICOexpo 5.0 / 5.0
🔹ForICO 4.8 / 5.0
🔹FindICO 4.7 / 5.0
🔹CoinLauncher 9.88 / 10
🔹TokenDesk 9 / 10.0
🔹CryptoNext 92 / 100
🔹ICObirds 9.5 / 10
🔹Duxton 5 / 5

Virtual space has long been a niche for the development of marketing.
Arround innovative approach is the possibility of combining the real sector and virtual advertising through augmented reality technology. And this is the current approach for today. After all, each of us has a variety of gadgets to communicate with the virtual space. We have long perceive information through the Internet.
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:48:58 AM

AR developers, both hardware and software, will benefit from the transparency that blockchain provides and the flexibility that the ARR token offers. All intellectual property will be written into the blockchain, and all purchases and short-term leases of intellectual property on the platform will be guaranteed via smart contracts, ensuring transparency in pricing, sales volumes and effectiveness.
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:53:01 AM

That's the correct thread to see the latest updates from the bounty but I don't see the latest update on Week 8 (15.10-21.10) and now it's almost entering week 9.
It's hard to say but I don't know when the Arround project will release its first products to community.
I said this simply because it is really hard to assess exactly the true potential, and intrinsic value of projects simply based on the Whitepaper, roadmap, etc.
In my point of view, the first products will give us better overview about potential of projects, and the professionality, capability of teams.

With this in mind, the development team should make something new to attract investors or other people to understand this project. All teams must be active.

I think that the service offered by the team of this project is in itself a new one on the market. I think they should focus on the technical side of the issue and try to bring to the market an example of how their product works. Coming up with something new will now be just a waste of time.
It's a tough market now. Cryptocurrencies are in decline and many investors have long escaped from the market. Many teams, only in the process of project development, understand that under the current circumstances it takes much more time to conduct an ICO than before. Arround succeed. He just needs more time now.
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:55:45 AM

https://arround.io/content/file/arround-whitepaper-en.pdf
 Smiley
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:59:37 AM

ARROUND uses blockchain and augmented reality to build an ecosystem consisting of four integrated elements: a disruptive universal advertising network an augmented reality marketplace, a social platform, and the next generation AR map that will create a backbone for AR projects around the world.

This would greatly advance the development of technologies associated with the development of virtual space.
tanya_2017

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:03:39 AM

🔥Quiz winners 🔥

Prizepool over 100.000 tokens

♦Do not forget to create an account using the same email as for the quiz.
♦Do not forget to BUY minimum of 0.3 ETH worh of tokens before October 30th to be eligible for this specific quiz rewards.
♦This purchase of tokens is required per quiz won, so if you won another quiz you need to buy some more tokens till 30th of October.
♦Arround team will not contact you.
♦Please make sure you have an account with the same email as filled in on the quiz, otherwise you will not be able to get the tokens.
♦Tokens will be added within 48 hours. 

❗Be aware of scammers, the Arround team will not contact you! We will not ask for information or funds over private message. Please watch out! Winners will receive the tokens based on the email and will get the tokens on the corresponding account.

🔥Prizes total over 4000USD; 210 and 262 USD in tokens per person! 🔥

Winners:

♦Top 5, 7500 tokens each:
Michael Moore
Sadiq moshood Adinoyi
Andrei
Han
Mayumi Sy

♦Other winners, 6000 tokens each:
Dzmitry Dorakhau
Herna wati
tiffany yustisia
Deuk Hyoung Yoon
cryptobali
Nathaniel
Jane Dejucos
Hyunkeun Yoon
Yong soon son
Fajri Imanudin
Thusitha Sampath
ubin
santu
Aiprosidin
Alpanecis

Congratulations to the winners!
I really like your project and I believe that success awaits us all. Good luck, team!
tanya_2017

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:07:15 AM

🔹ICObench 4.5 / 5.0
🔹TrackICO 5.0 / 5.0
🔹ICOexpo 5.0 / 5.0
🔹ForICO 4.8 / 5.0
🔹FindICO 4.7 / 5.0
🔹CoinLauncher 9.88 / 10
🔹TokenDesk 9 / 10.0
🔹CryptoNext 92 / 100
🔹ICObirds 9.5 / 10
🔹Duxton 5 / 5

I am sure that many people should study this project and support its development. A lot of new people need to know about Arround.
CryptoAliance

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:11:14 AM

Hey. I heard about this project from my friend. Please tell me more about your idea. I would really like to participate in the sale, if your project will be interesting.
terraminer_io

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:15:35 AM

That's the correct thread to see the latest updates from the bounty but I don't see the latest update on Week 8 (15.10-21.10) and now it's almost entering week 9.
It's hard to say but I don't know when the Arround project will release its first products to community.
I said this simply because it is really hard to assess exactly the true potential, and intrinsic value of projects simply based on the Whitepaper, roadmap, etc.
In my point of view, the first products will give us better overview about potential of projects, and the professionality, capability of teams.

With this in mind, the development team should make something new to attract investors or other people to understand this project. All teams must be active.

I think that the service offered by the team of this project is in itself a new one on the market. I think they should focus on the technical side of the issue and try to bring to the market an example of how their product works. Coming up with something new will now be just a waste of time.

This is a very interesting project. Advertising with augmented reality is a real gold mine in the world of marketing and advertising.
terraminer_io

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:20:26 AM

Scania and ARROUND partnership

A wave of EXCITEMENT swept through more than 20 world capitals caused by the sudden appearance of Scania 730 trucks materializing out of thin air. Taking pride of place on the main squares of these megacities, without harming the historic architecture or fragile ecosystem one iota.

From Hong Kong's Avenue of Stars to London’s Horse Guards Parade, and Beijing’s Summer Palace to Moscow City, ARROUND introduced the Scania 730 to the world in style.

The ARROUND mobile application, available for both iPhone and Android, is the first global network that is capable of delivering advertising and marketing solutions in augmented reality around the globe in real time. ARROUND has a strong supporting cast of partners, including #Scania #Unilever #Campari #HorseForce #Carmex #MoscowZoo among others.

ARROUND creates new opportunities for audience engagement, promotion and marketing using AR technology.

Sumptuously! I really want to see it in person! I hope so that your product will become widespread!
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

🔥Quiz winners 🔥

♦Do not forget to BUY minimum of 0.3 ETH worh of tokens before October 30th to be eligible for this specific quiz rewards.
♦This purchase of tokens is required per quiz won, so if you won another quiz you need to buy some more tokens till 30th of October.
♦Please make sure you have an account with the same email as filled in on the quiz, otherwise you will not be able to get the tokens.

❗Be aware of scammers, the Arround team will not contact you! We will not ask for information or funds over private message. Please watch out! Winners will receive the tokens based on the email and will get the tokens on the corresponding account.

Winners:

Michael Moore
Sadiq moshood Adinoyi
Andrei
Han
Mayumi Sy

Dzmitry Dorakhau
Herna wati
tiffany yustisia
Deuk Hyoung Yoon
cryptobali
Nathaniel
Jane Dejucos
Hyunkeun Yoon
Yong soon son
Fajri Imanudin
Thusitha Sampath
ubin
santu
Aiprosidin
Alpanecis

I really like your project and I believe that success awaits us all. Good luck, team!

Congrats to the winners because very few companies will provide this type of promotions where people are very active in supporting this project. Now a days advertising sector is in Bhoom kept increasing wit huge demand.
ARround Team

Activity: 538

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

🔥Get your extra referral 5% tokens🔥

🔹We want to remind that Arround offers a referral campaign as well.
🔹You can get 5% of all tokens purchased by your referral link, that you can find in your private account.

👉🏻Join us now https://sale.arround.io/
ARround Team

Activity: 538

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:00:14 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 01:25:50 PM by ARround Team

🔥Last day! Secure you prizes now🔥

Dear winners!
♦Do not forget to BUY minimum of 0.3 ETH worth of tokens before October 30th to be eligible for this specific quiz rewards.

❗Be aware of scammers, the Arround team will not contact you! We will not ask for information or funds over private message. Please watch out! Winners will receive the tokens based on the email and will get the tokens on the corresponding account. For any questions or issues please write to: info@arround.io

Winners:

Michael Moore
Sadiq moshood Adinoyi
Andrei
Han
Mayumi Sy

Dzmitry Dorakhau
Herna wati
tiffany yustisia
Deuk Hyoung Yoon
cryptobali
Nathaniel
Jane Dejucos
Hyunkeun Yoon
Yong soon son
Fajri Imanudin
Thusitha Sampath
ubin
santu
Aiprosidin
Alpanecis
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

🔥Quiz winners 🔥

Winners:

Michael Moore
Sadiq moshood Adinoyi
Andrei
Han
Mayumi Sy

Dzmitry Dorakhau
Herna wati
tiffany yustisia
Deuk Hyoung Yoon
cryptobali
Nathaniel
Jane Dejucos
Hyunkeun Yoon
Yong soon son
Fajri Imanudin
Thusitha Sampath
ubin
santu
Aiprosidin
Alpanecis

Congrats to the winners because very few companies will provide this type of promotions where people are very active in supporting this project. Now a days advertising sector is in Bhoom kept increasing wit huge demand.

This is a really good move in order to draw the attention of the community to the project. The winners are very lucky!
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:22:31 AM

🔥Last day! Secure you prizes now🔥

Dear winners!
♦Do not forget to BUY minimum of 0.3 ETH worth of tokens before October 30th to be eligible for this specific quiz rewards.

❗Be aware of scammers, the Arround team will not contact you! We will not ask for information or funds over private message. Please watch out! Winners will receive the tokens based on the email and will get the tokens on the corresponding account. For any questions or issues please write to: info@arround.io

Winners:

Michael Moore
Sadiq moshood Adinoyi
Andrei
Han
Mayumi Sy

Dzmitry Dorakhau
Herna wati
tiffany yustisia
Deuk Hyoung Yoon
cryptobali
Nathaniel
Jane Dejucos
Hyunkeun Yoon
Yong soon son
Fajri Imanudin
Thusitha Sampath
ubin
santu
Aiprosidin
Alpanecis

Congratulations to the winners! Be careful. Around any good project is always a scammer. so be careful and do not trust people seeking to offer you any services. Read the information only in official sources.
trimpo.io

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:34:29 AM

🔥Get your extra referral 5% tokens🔥

🔹We want to remind that Arround offers a referral campaign as well.
🔹You can get 5% of all tokens purchased by your referral link, that you can find in your private account.

👉🏻Join us now https://sale.arround.io/

Fine! I will offer my friends a link for referrals!
Digital technology and augmented reality! Business must move with the times. Especially a business like marketing!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: