Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARROUND: breakthrough advertising and communication platform in AR  (Read 34168 times)
trimpo.io

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:40:27 AM

The runaway success of projects such as Pokémon Go underscores the public’s desire to engage with quality AR content as well as the willingness of business to adopt AR as a new kind of marketing platform. However, this demand remains pent up, as the public has little opportunity to access quality AR-focused content, let alone create their own AR experiences for their friends and peers. To address this, we will launch AR Social, an augmented reality focused social network that puts user in control of their AR experience. Users will have the ability to access AR applications, view, share and even create their own AR content using their smartphone. The platform uses GPS and spatial recognition technologies to provide a first class augmented reality experience, providing a unique way to view the world around us.
trimpo.io

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:49:32 AM

🔥Last day! Secure you prizes now🔥

Dear winners!
♦Do not forget to create an account using the same email as for the quiz.
♦Do not forget to BUY minimum of 0.3 ETH worth of tokens before October 30th to be eligible for this specific quiz rewards.
♦This purchase of tokens is required per quiz won, so if you won another quiz you need to buy some more tokens till 30th of October.
♦Arround team will not contact you.
♦Please make sure you have an account with the same email as filled in on the quiz, otherwise you will not be able to get the tokens.
♦Tokens will be added within 48 hours.

❗Be aware of scammers, the Arround team will not contact you! We will not ask for information or funds over private message. Please watch out! Winners will receive the tokens based on the email and will get the tokens on the corresponding account. For any questions or issues please write to: info@arround.io

🔥Prizes total over 4000USD; 210 and 262 USD in tokens per person! 🔥

Winners:

♦Top 5, 7500 tokens each:
Michael Moore
Sadiq moshood Adinoyi
Andrei
Han
Mayumi Sy

♦Other winners, 6000 tokens each:
Dzmitry Dorakhau
Herna wati
tiffany yustisia
Deuk Hyoung Yoon
cryptobali
Nathaniel
Jane Dejucos
Hyunkeun Yoon
Yong soon son
Fajri Imanudin
Thusitha Sampath
ubin
santu
Aiprosidin
Alpanecis

Congratulations! You are very lucky to become winners! I hope that the team will still conduct such events.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:01:18 AM

I apologize. Forum moderators for some reason deleted my post. I will repeat the question.
Could you send me a link to the white paper of the project? Thank you very much!

See if you don't know how to get the white paper better go their thread main page because they will lose the white paper. There is no need to post here for a white paper that's why moderators deleted your posting.

terraminer_io

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:06:57 AM

🔥Get your extra referral 5% tokens🔥

🔹We want to remind that Arround offers a referral campaign as well.
🔹You can get 5% of all tokens purchased by your referral link, that you can find in your private account.

👉🏻Join us now https://sale.arround.io/

Thank you very much for the information. I will certainly share a link with my friends.
Tell me please. Does the team plan to take part in any events in the near future? Attend any conferences?
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:10:51 AM

I apologize. Forum moderators for some reason deleted my post. I will repeat the question.
Could you send me a link to the white paper of the project? Thank you very much!

See if you don't know how to get the white paper better go their thread main page because they will lose the white paper. There is no need to post here for a white paper that's why moderators deleted your posting.

In my opinion this is not quite the right attitude.
If the user asked a question, then the representative of the team should have answered him. Even if it is a question of the location of the white paper. I don’t think that it’s difficult for a team representative to respond to this user with a link, so moderators make hasty decisions when deleting such messages.
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:13:41 AM

https://arround.io/content/file/arround-whitepaper-en.pdf

Here is the link, dude. Wink
terraminer_io

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:27:38 AM

https://arround.io/content/file/arround-whitepaper-en.pdf

Here is the link, dude. Wink

Thank you very much!
I'm really sorry if I broke any rules. I didn't want that. It always seemed to me that such branches are created so that users ask their questions here. I don’t understand why the white paper question is worse than any other question ...
Thanks for the help!

It's alright, dude  Wink
tanya_2017

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:34:31 AM

Since the advent of the Internet, digital and mobile marketing have been the driving force of e-commerce, and there is now an abundance of technology available for even the smallest online retailer to take advantage of. However, in the race to provide ever more effective online advertising and marketing methods, offline retailers have been largely ignored, forced either into a hybrid model of offline/online sales or to offer untargeted discounts and offers via 3rd party sites online in the hope that the customer will remember to visit their shops the next time they are on the high street or in a shopping mall.
tanya_2017

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:36:34 AM

Hey. I heard about this project from my friend. Please tell me more about your idea. I would really like to participate in the sale, if your project will be interesting.

Check out the project WhitePaper. I am sure that thanks to her, you will get all the information you need. Smiley
tanya_2017

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:40:28 AM

🔥Get your extra referral 5% tokens🔥

🔹We want to remind that Arround offers a referral campaign as well.
🔹You can get 5% of all tokens purchased by your referral link, that you can find in your private account.

👉🏻Join us now https://sale.arround.io/

Thank you very much for the information. I will certainly use the referral program! I hope that my friends will like your project as much as me do.
Rasmus_hunter

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:45:24 AM

Hey. I heard about this project from my friend. Please tell me more about your idea. I would really like to participate in the sale, if your project will be interesting.

ARROUND is fully adopting the emerging technology of augmented reality to provide a decentralized advertising solution for offline retailers that allows them to engage potential customers in the process of shopping, through geo- and socio-targeted push notifications and in-store augmented reality shopping assistance which can even generate discounts for clients while they areselecting products to buy.

Through the activation of the AR Camera within the ARROUND application, consumers will be able to point at specific products or objects in order to activate an AR experience. The AR Camera can be trained to learn visual data in the form of packaging and logos so that when the camera recognizes
an item, it can provide additional information about it.

ARROUND can also recognize markers in the form of AR Codes (an analogue of QR codes) to trigger an AR experience for the user. While QR codes provide a uniform experience for all users, AR codes on ARROUND can offer a targeted experience for each individual user, based on their
socio-demographic data and the amount of personal information that they have chosen to share on the platform. In this way, ARROUND gives offline retailers access to the same powerful tools that online retailers have enjoyed for years. ARROUND will be an aggregator of AR experiences, so that
retailers no longer have to invest in their own application in order to provide an enhanced experience for their customers and supporters.

In addition to tapping this vast reserve of unrealized advertising, ARROUND also provides a unique platform for its users to communicate with each, create content and experience the world around them through the lens of augmented reality. Both the advertisers and users are supported by 3rd
party developers who can leverage the powerful SDK and API to create new features, designs and experiences for everyone on the platform via a marketplace.
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:47:10 AM

🔥Last day! Secure you prizes now🔥

Dear winners!
♦Do not forget to create an account using the same email as for the quiz.
♦Do not forget to BUY minimum of 0.3 ETH worth of tokens before October 30th to be eligible for this specific quiz rewards.
♦This purchase of tokens is required per quiz won, so if you won another quiz you need to buy some more tokens till 30th of October.
♦Arround team will not contact you.
♦Please make sure you have an account with the same email as filled in on the quiz, otherwise you will not be able to get the tokens.
♦Tokens will be added within 48 hours.

❗Be aware of scammers, the Arround team will not contact you! We will not ask for information or funds over private message. Please watch out! Winners will receive the tokens based on the email and will get the tokens on the corresponding account. For any questions or issues please write to: info@arround.io

🔥Prizes total over 4000USD; 210 and 262 USD in tokens per person! 🔥

Winners:

♦Top 5, 7500 tokens each:
Michael Moore
Sadiq moshood Adinoyi
Andrei
Han
Mayumi Sy

♦Other winners, 6000 tokens each:
Dzmitry Dorakhau
Herna wati
tiffany yustisia
Deuk Hyoung Yoon
cryptobali
Nathaniel
Jane Dejucos
Hyunkeun Yoon
Yong soon son
Fajri Imanudin
Thusitha Sampath
ubin
santu
Aiprosidin
Alpanecis

Congratulations to the winners! I hope that I will still have a chance to participate in such an event and win myself some project markers)
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:04:21 AM

That's the correct thread to see the latest updates from the bounty but I don't see the latest update on Week 8 (15.10-21.10) and now it's almost entering week 9.
It's hard to say but I don't know when the Arround project will release its first products to community.
I said this simply because it is really hard to assess exactly the true potential, and intrinsic value of projects simply based on the Whitepaper, roadmap, etc.
In my point of view, the first products will give us better overview about potential of projects, and the professionality, capability of teams.

With this in mind, the development team should make something new to attract investors or other people to understand this project. All teams must be active.

I think that the service offered by the team of this project is in itself a new one on the market. I think they should focus on the technical side of the issue and try to bring to the market an example of how their product works. Coming up with something new will now be just a waste of time.

This is a very interesting project. Advertising with augmented reality is a real gold mine in the world of marketing and advertising.

Arround is a new word in the marketing and advertising industry. I believe that such projects are a profitable niche for investment that can bring good returns in the shortest possible time.
Ramir

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:06:28 AM

Is the team already negotiating with cryptocurrency exchanges? When can we see ARROUND tokens on exchanges?
Ramir

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:12:55 AM

That's the correct thread to see the latest updates from the bounty but I don't see the latest update on Week 8 (15.10-21.10) and now it's almost entering week 9.
It's hard to say but I don't know when the Arround project will release its first products to community.
I said this simply because it is really hard to assess exactly the true potential, and intrinsic value of projects simply based on the Whitepaper, roadmap, etc.
In my point of view, the first products will give us better overview about potential of projects, and the professionality, capability of teams.

With this in mind, the development team should make something new to attract investors or other people to understand this project. All teams must be active.

I think that the service offered by the team of this project is in itself a new one on the market. I think they should focus on the technical side of the issue and try to bring to the market an example of how their product works. Coming up with something new will now be just a waste of time.

This is a very interesting project. Advertising with augmented reality is a real gold mine in the world of marketing and advertising.

Arround is a new word in the marketing and advertising industry. I believe that such projects are a profitable niche for investment that can bring good returns in the shortest possible time.
I also really like the idea of this project. Digital technologies have long become an integral part of the life of modern society.
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:16:22 AM

I also really like the idea of this project. Digital technologies have long become an integral part of the life of modern society.

And the one who learns to use these technologies wisely will be on the crest of the information wave and will be able to get a good profit. At all times, the most successful were people able to adapt to the trends of the new era. We live in the digital age.
Ramir

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:19:42 AM

And the one who learns to use these technologies wisely will be on the crest of the information wave and will be able to get a good profit. At all times, the most successful were people able to adapt to the trends of the new era. We live in the digital age.

Yes. Exactly. I absolutely agree with you.
Digital technology is the goldmine of modern business. This direction is constantly evolving. And companies that are able to keep up with this development are becoming really huge corporations.
I believe in the success of Arround!
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:22:26 AM

Yes. Exactly. I absolutely agree with you.
Digital technology is the goldmine of modern business. This direction is constantly evolving. And companies that are able to keep up with this development are becoming really huge corporations.
I believe in the success of Arround!

Arround has a great future. And I have no doubt that the team of this project is able to become one of the leaders in the industry of modern marketing. Smiley
PumpMasterok

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:26:46 AM

Greetings to all!
Tell me please. Is the token of this project traded on any exchanges? And if bargaining, please tell me which ones.
tanya_2017

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:29:46 AM

Greetings to all!
Tell me please. Is the token of this project traded on any exchanges? And if bargaining, please tell me which ones.

Not. The token of this project can be purchased only on the official website of the project. See the link in the first post of the branch.
ICO is not yet complete. Therefore, the token is not yet on the  exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: