Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:50:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARROUND: breakthrough advertising and communication platform in AR  (Read 34168 times)
Rasmus_hunter

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:56:39 AM

Mobile advertising has rapidly become the most popular channel for digital advertising budgets.
Digital mobile spending has now surpassed TV ad spending, making it the single largest destination for adverting dollars in the world, and the trend is expected to continue.

But with the high level of competition and huge supply of commercial offerings, users have become weary of traditional advertising leading to the general consensus that new ideas are needed to engage the public effectively.

AR provides a new and authentic way of engaging with people and spreading campaign messages, be they commercial or social. Campaign images, animations and information are now free to leave the confined surroundings of an Internet page, and literally take form in the real world. Through
the freely available technology now embedded in the vast majority of the world’s smartphones, augmented reality represents the next huge opportunity for marketing and campaign managers.
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:57:56 AM

🔥 Last ARROUND quiz🔥

Arround.io is happy to open up its last quiz before the end of the token sale.
‼ Everyone that has 3 out of 5 questions correct or more will be a winner‼

The rules:
♦Quiz will be open until Saturday the 10th of November.
♦Unlimmited amount of winners!
♦Only 1 try per user.
♦Token purchase required with a minimum of 0.6 ETH to get the prize. You have to make a purchase between October 31st and November 14th.
♦Anyone who has 3 or more correct answers will be a winner, a list will be announced the 10th of November.
♦Make sure to fill in the same email on the quiz as on the Arround dashboard.

Prizes:
♦Every winner will get prize of 10000 tokens worth 350 USD
Please notice you need to buy tokens to secure the prize, you have limited time to secure your prizes 31.10.2018 till 14.11.2018
🔥https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/YMpQmuWFWeHtS6wm1

I will gladly take part in the competition. Please write a working link or send it to me in private messages. Thanks!
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:03:46 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

✔ Presale USD 1 million - reached
✔ Softcap USD 5 million - reached
🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 The price of 1 ARR = US $0.035
🔹 Additional 5% discount will be offered for purchases over 10 ETH
🔹 Extra 30% bonus

👉🏻 Join at https://arround.io

Many projects now can not even collect soft cap. Congratulations. These indicators are a symbol of the trust the community has shown to you. Even despite the bad market, you still attracted the interest of people.

It's true. I saw a lot of projects that could not reach the soft cap even after changing the date of the ICO. Cryptocurrencies are now in decline. Many investors prefer not to mess with cryptocurrencies.

I am sure that these are only temporary difficulties. The cryptocurrency market is developing and becoming stronger. Cryptocurrencies have already become an integral part of the lives of many people. And after the development of such projects as ARROUND - the popularization of cryptocurrency will become even stronger.

I agree with you. Popularization is exactly what the current cryptocurrency world lacks. I still meet many people who have no idea what cryptocurrency is.
The market needs its regulatory bodies. Then cryptocurrency will invest a lot of money.

Popularization does not guarantee large capitalization. In order for people to invest money in cryptocurrencies, you need to create an ecosystem within which people will be sure that they will not be deceived.
When the cryptocurrency world becomes a place where fraudsters face harsh punishment for their actions, even large institutional investors will join the crypto community.

Projects like ARROUND are an opportunity to show the whole world the true purpose of such a phenomenon as ICO. The ability to show that cryptocurrency is a way to achieve goals. A social elevator that helps thousands of people achieve their own goals.
ECOS.am

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

ARROUND offers a combination of spatial recognition, AR codes and object recognition through the AR Camera, coupled with the plug-and-play functionality that will be offered in the AR Store, which will allow brands to quickly and easily bring packaging and marketing material to life, as well
as publish their campaigns (both static and animated) anywhere in the world.

Because of ARROUND’s social networking features, interesting and engaging messages will quickly travel throughout the network, and across other large social media platforms as users begin to share them.

Integrating our AR AdNet onto the ARROUND platform means that all spending can be tracked, overcoming a major hurdle for large advertisers.
lemur1489

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:07:20 AM

Can I read about your bounty company anywhere?
lemur1489

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:08:42 AM

🔥 Last ARROUND quiz🔥

The rules:
♦Only 1 try per user.
♦Token purchase required with a minimum of 0.6 ETH to get the prize. You have to make a purchase between October 31st and November 14th.
♦Anyone who has 3 or more correct answers will be a winner, a list will be announced the 10th of November.

Prizes:
Please notice you need to buy tokens to secure the prize, you have limited time to secure your prizes 31.10.2018 till 14.11.2018

I will gladly take part in the competition. Please write a working link or send it to me in private messages. Thanks!

One contest just recently ended and you immediately announced the start of another. I think many community members will be happy to participate!
lemur1489

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:40:17 AM

Greetings to all!
Tell me please. Is the token of this project traded on any exchanges? And if bargaining, please tell me which ones.

Is the team already negotiating with cryptocurrency exchanges? When can we see ARROUND tokens on exchanges?

Hello! We are negotiating with a number of exchanges to list the ARR after the token sale has been completed.

If you are planning a listing after the completion of the ICO, then it remains to wait quite a bit. I hope that I will soon be able to trade your tokens on the exchange!

Looking forward to listing with impatience! I have a large number of tokens of your project. I will try not to sell them as long as possible, so that their price will increase greatly!
lemur1489

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:43:26 AM

Hey. I heard about this project from my friend. Please tell me more about your idea. I would really like to participate in the sale, if your project will be interesting.

Hello! We are providing the world with a captivating new digital environment to explore, where millions will be able to create and share their own AR experiences. Advertisers will have a brand new way to engage consumers through the use of creative campaigns in augmented reality, and high-street retail outlets can harness the power of big data and targeted campaigns for the first time in history.

ARROUND already has the support of a large number of global partners who will help propel our solution to the mass market, and provide us with the opportunity to fully commercialize our unique offering.

This is a very interesting idea. People are interested in the development of digital technology, and your project is a step in a new era of digital marketing. Thanks for your reply!

Augmented reality is another step towards mastering digital space. This is a brilliant idea to use the boundless spaces of the virtual world for marketing and advertising. Augmented reality will bring marketing to a new level. The process itself will be much more spectacular, which will increase people's interest in such advertising many times!
Ramir

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:49:06 AM

3D spatial maps represent an important new type of digital asset that have an array of uses within the realm of augmented reality, as well as applications in industries such as robotics, drone delivery and autonomous vehicles.

The ability to overlay any existing SLAM data, or equivalent, provided by the current set of SDKs provided by Apple and Google, will result in our ability to provide pinpoint accuracy in presenting an augmented reality experience exactly where our users require. This will support our AR Advertising network, through being able to offer in-store navigation to a specific product within a shop. Once
the product is located via AR Camera recognition, then a new series of augmented reality functions can be triggered, such as a display of additional information about the product depending upon the nature of the object and the person viewing it. For example, if the product is a health food, advertisers can present information about its origin (where it was produced, the ecology and so on),
the production process, the health benefits, and, of course, offer a discount to users in the form of ARR tokens or a straight percentage from the listed price upon checkout.

In addition to enabling the advanced AR experience on ARROUND, the AR Map data that we collect will also be analyzed to determine prime advertising locations, in order to develop optimum marketing and advertising strategies by time and location correlated to user activity. An important feature of this concept is that it integrates into our AR AdNet, therefore allowing ARROUND
to integrate our advertising network onto any digital platform able to offer an AR experience, adding even more value to the platform and increasing demand for the ARR token.

This is a great project and I am very happy to be part of it. I look forward to listing ARR on exchanges. Good luck, team. We believe in your success!
NinJaFruct

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:52:48 AM

All commercial parties can access the ARROUND ecosystem via a dedicated Ad Portal. This portal serves an important function in terms of allowing anyone to build and rollout advertising or marketing campaigns from a single location.

The portal will provide the following functionality:

• Registration as an advertiser. Advertiser can be either an individual or a legal entity
• Advertiser’s account
• Advertising round creation
• Advertising campaign management
• Reports and analytics
• Tariff plan selection and purchase
• Advertising round creator toolkit
• Client account
• Tools to top-up the user’s balance
• Advertising campaign analytics
Mongoll

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

Fine. I believe in the success of this team and this project! even in spite of difficult times in the cryptocurrency market, ARROUND is confidently moving towards its own goal! That is how good projects should be. They are not looking for excuses to justify their failures. Good projects are trying to achieve goals no matter what! ARROUND is such a project!
Mongoll

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:59:48 AM

🔥 Last ARROUND quiz🔥

The rules:
♦Only 1 try per user.

Prizes:

One contest just recently ended and you immediately announced the start of another. I think many community members will be happy to participate!
I will be happy to support ARROUND and take part in the competition.
I wish good luck to all participants!
Many thanks to the ARROUND team for the fact that they do not give up and even despite the difficult market - they continue to develop their idea!
Mongoll

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:03:02 AM

Hey. I heard about this project from my friend. Please tell me more about your idea. I would really like to participate in the sale, if your project will be interesting.

Hello! We are providing the world with a captivating new digital environment to explore, where millions will be able to create and share their own AR experiences. Advertisers will have a brand new way to engage consumers through the use of creative campaigns in augmented reality, and high-street retail outlets can harness the power of big data and targeted campaigns for the first time in history.

ARROUND already has the support of a large number of global partners who will help propel our solution to the mass market, and provide us with the opportunity to fully commercialize our unique offering.

This is a very interesting idea. People are interested in the development of digital technology, and your project is a step in a new era of digital marketing. Thanks for your reply!

The Internet has long been an excellent field for the development of marketing. The next such field will be augmented reality. Virtual space whose dimensions are not limited by some sort of framework.
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

The AR Map links directly to the social network and to the advertising solution. Users of AR Social can take part in a project to map their location simply by scanning the area around them with their smartphone camera. The requirement is only that they have a front facing camera in order to capture a set of data points that will be generated. The technology is similar in nature to 3D scanning, a field which already has a well-developed and widespread set of algorithms that can provide the accuracy required to delivery an immersive AR experience. The resulting data set is a 3D point cloud, tagged to a physical location determined by the GPS, and by additional information such as check-in status and locations known to us.
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

Greetings to all!
Tell me please. Is the token of this project traded on any exchanges? And if bargaining, please tell me which ones.

Is the team already negotiating with cryptocurrency exchanges? When can we see ARROUND tokens on exchanges?

Hello! We are negotiating with a number of exchanges to list the ARR after the token sale has been completed.

If you are planning a listing after the completion of the ICO, then it remains to wait quite a bit. I hope that I will soon be able to trade your tokens on the exchange!

I look forward to the opportunity to start trading your tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges!
Tell me please, are there any concrete plans? I mean, is the team going to visit some kind of forum? I would be glad to come and meet in person.
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

ARROUND represents a dynamic new breed of ICO projects. The token sale is still underway, but the project team has already launched a mobile app, hit its Soft Cap and kicked off advertising campaigns with some of the world’s biggest brands including Scania Group, Carmex, Unilever, Campari and Horseforce.

https://zycrypto.com/unilever-scania-and-campari-enter-augmented-reality-and-help-arround-hit-its-soft-cap/

I will gladly become your application user! Your success amazes me. I hope that very soon ARR will be very expensive!
Ivan_M

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:14:09 AM

The AR Store will allow users to conduct the sale and lease transactions of content and services offered on the platform. Content authors will set the prices for their products themselves. It can be free distribution, a freemium model or a one-time/regular payment. Also, there are options for auctions, crowdfunding campaigns and donations.

Third party developers access the store via a development suite, allowing them to test not only software but also test how their hardware interfaces onto the network. Through a powerful SDK and API, ARROUND will be open to all parties who wish to develop the network.

All transactions within the AR Store are priced in fiat, but are undertaken in ARR. When a developer creates an account in the AR Store, they will also be provided with a wallet in which to receive their tokens. Tokens can be freely transferable at an exchange after the Main Token Sale.

The AR Store provides developers access to:
• SDK – a ready-made software solution that will accelerate the development of AR content.
• API – a set of ready-made parameters provided by the application to be implemented in external
software products, which will allow third-party developers to integrate their applications into our
system and monetize them.
• The distributed storage where the platform’s content will be stored.
• Emulator – a section where developers can test their content for compatibility with various types
of devices.
ECOS.am

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:18:41 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

✔ Presale USD 1 million - reached
✔ Softcap USD 5 million - reached
🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 The price of 1 ARR = US $0.035
🔹 Additional 5% discount will be offered for purchases over 10 ETH
🔹 Extra 30% bonus

👉🏻 Join at https://arround.io

Many projects now can not even collect soft cap. Congratulations. These indicators are a symbol of the trust the community has shown to you. Even despite the bad market, you still attracted the interest of people.

It's true. I saw a lot of projects that could not reach the soft cap even after changing the date of the ICO. Cryptocurrencies are now in decline. Many investors prefer not to mess with cryptocurrencies.
This is not a crisis of investment resources. This happens everywhere. Looking at how smart people earn money, many newbies come to the market without even knowing the basic rules of investing or the fundamentals of trading. Because of this, they lose their money and having decided that they are being deceived - they leave the market.
Now bitcoin is in decline. But after the end of the bearish trend, when the price of Bitcoin will again become high - beginners will again reach the market. And cryptocurrencies will become strong again.

Now, when cryptocurrency is in decline - I think that now is the right time to invest. The time when many tokens and cryptocurrencies can be bought at a low price. Just paradise for the investor.

I also think that right now is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. I buy bitcoin, buy tokens of promising projects. Because after the rise of the market the price of these investments will increase several times.

Now is the best time to buy cryptocurrency and invest in promising projects. Just as many lucky ones once bought a bitcoin at the stage of its development - today we also have the chance to buy a promising coin and get a solid profit in the future.
I trust ARROUND. This is a project with a strong team and a grand, interesting, and most importantly - sought-after idea.
CryptoAliance

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:27:19 AM

It's great! My confidence in the ARROUND team has become even stronger! ToTHeMOOOOn!
http://cointoday.co.kr/2018/11/01/%EC%9C%A0%EB%8B%88%EB%A0%88%EB%B2%84-scania-campari-%EB%93%B1%EC%9D%98-%EA%B8%80%EB%A1%9C%EB%B2%8C%EA%B8%B0%EC%97%85%EC%9D%B4-arround%EC%9D%98-%EC%A6%9D%EA%B0%95%ED%98%84%EC%8B%A4%EC%97%90-%EC%B0%B8/
ARround Team

Activity: 538

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:44:37 AM

🔥 Last ARROUND quiz🔥

The rules:
♦Only 1 try per user.

Prizes:

Changed it to correct one, thank you Smiley Here it is https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfoKQ64HXuwCDVd_ncb1ilna6-Q3OU3VROw8kU66epo5C1uuA/viewform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: