Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:12:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARROUND: breakthrough advertising and communication platform in AR  (Read 34168 times)
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

🔥 Last ARROUND quiz🔥

Arround.io is happy to open up its last quiz before the end of the token sale.
‼ Everyone that has 3 out of 5 questions correct or more will be a winner‼

The rules:
♦Quiz will be open untill Saturday the 10th of November.
♦Unlimmited amount of winners!
♦Only 1 try per user.
♦Token purchase required with a minimum of 0.6 ETH to get the prize. You have to make a purchase between October 31st and November 14th.
♦Anyone who has 3 or more correct answers will be a winner, a list will be announced the 10th of November.
♦Make sure to fill in the same email on the quiz as on the Arround dashboard.

Prizes:
♦Every winner will get prize of 10000 tokens worth 350 USD
Please notice you need to buy tokens to secure the prize, you have limited time to secure your prizes 31.10.2018 till 14.11.2018
🔥https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfoKQ64HXuwCDVd_ncb1ilna6-Q3OU3VROw8kU66epo5C1uuA/viewform

This is a very big prize. It will be interesting to fight for him! Thanks to the team for this opportunity.
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

Forecasts put the burgeoning AR market at $120 billion by 2020, growing to $198 billion by 2025, showing a Combined Annual growth Rate of 65.1%. And while hardware sales are expected to make up a large proportion of this revenue, AR data, AR commerce and AR advertising represent significant chunks of this overall spend. The unprecedented growth and burgeoning popularity of augmented reality make it one of the most exciting technologies in the world.
According to the analysts at Juniper Research and Goldman Sachs, the augmented reality market will grow by 20-100 times in the next 5 years.

The popularity of augmented reality will have a positive effect on the interest in the service offered by the ARROUND team.
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

Our main competitors in the ICO space are projects planning to sell virtual land such as Arcona, Spheroid and Mark.Space. One common denominator across all projects is the desire to commercialize augmented reality through the introduction of advertising space and the subsequent lease and sale of AR inventory. However, rather than creating geographically fixed AR zones, or encourage an AR land grab, ARROUND is first and foremost building a platform for people, where it will be able to use the dynamics of viral marketing in order to attract a worldwide userbase and keep them engaged via the ability to create their own AR experiences, make new friends and keep in touch with their existing network. ARROUND will integrate with the world’s most popular social networks in order to drive user acquisition as well as through special promotions, features and urban quests.

ARRROUND is focused on providing an augmented reality application that provides real world functionality, and rewards the user not only in tokens but also through enhancing their lives in measurable ways.
It is good that ARROUND looks back at its competitors and carefully measures its potential in the market. This will allow the team of this project to assess their strengths and weaknesses in order to improve and ultimately offer people what they need!

Already now, I am sure that ARROUND is far superior to its competitors.
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

Awesome! ARROUND becomes more famous! It is very happy. The Asian market is more often interested in innovative technologies.

This is a big step forward. If you are interested in Asian media, then very soon you will be interested in many publications and potential customers. Congratulations!
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

Greetings to all!
Tell me please. Is the token of this project traded on any exchanges? And if bargaining, please tell me which ones.

Is the team already negotiating with cryptocurrency exchanges? When can we see ARROUND tokens on exchanges?

Hello! We are negotiating with a number of exchanges to list the ARR after the token sale has been completed.

I hope to see your token on cryptocurrency exchanges, very soon! Thank you for the work you have done.

And with which exchanges are negotiations? Do you happen to know?

Hello! Due to NDS we can not announce the names yet

Thank you very much for your answer! We look forward to the official announcement!

After listing on a good exchange, the value of the coin will increase significantly. Only one news about listing can seriously increase the popularity of the coin. But statements about listing, before the completion of negotiations, may endanger the listing process itself. Therefore, it is impossible to disclose information that you asked to share)
CryptoAliance

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

The popularity of a coin is determined by the trust in this coin community. And the trust of a crypto community is often determined by the technology behind this coin.
The technology behind ARROUND is an interesting, modern, innovative, popular and profitable. This fact  allows us to believe in the success of this project.
ECOS.am

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

The popularity of a coin is determined by the trust in this coin community. And the trust of a crypto community is often determined by the technology behind this coin.
The technology behind ARROUND is an interesting, modern, innovative, popular and profitable. This fact  allows us to believe in the success of this project.

I agree with you. This is a very strong project with an experienced team and a great idea. ARROUND will change the public opinion on marketing.
Ivan_M

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

Greetings to all!
Tell me please. Is the token of this project traded on any exchanges? And if bargaining, please tell me which ones.

Is the team already negotiating with cryptocurrency exchanges? When can we see ARROUND tokens on exchanges?

Hello! We are negotiating with a number of exchanges to list the ARR after the token sale has been completed.

I hope to see your token on cryptocurrency exchanges, very soon! Thank you for the work you have done.

And with which exchanges are negotiations? Do you happen to know?

Hello! Due to NDS we can not announce the names yet

Thank you very much for your answer! We look forward to the official announcement!

After listing on a good exchange, the value of the coin will increase significantly. Only one news about listing can seriously increase the popularity of the coin. But statements about listing, before the completion of negotiations, may endanger the listing process itself. Therefore, it is impossible to disclose information that you asked to share)

Yes. Privacy policy is a serious matter. You must be very careful in your statements. so as not to accidentally break the rules and not destroy the listing agreement.
lemur1489

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

ARROUND worked hard and developed throughout the entire ICO. These guys did not give up even despite the blatant decline in investment in the ICO environment. Still, ARROUND was able to attract investments and offer a crypto-community an interesting project. I believe in the success of arround.
lemur1489

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:22:48 AM

Forecasts put the burgeoning AR market at $120 billion by 2020, growing to $198 billion by 2025, showing a Combined Annual growth Rate of 65.1%. And while hardware sales are expected to make up a large proportion of this revenue, AR data, AR commerce and AR advertising represent significant chunks of this overall spend. The unprecedented growth and burgeoning popularity of augmented reality make it one of the most exciting technologies in the world.
According to the analysts at Juniper Research and Goldman Sachs, the augmented reality market will grow by 20-100 times in the next 5 years.

The popularity of augmented reality will have a positive effect on the interest in the service offered by the ARROUND team.

Digital technologies are rapidly developing and enjoy the interest of the whole world. ARROUND proposed and implemented one of the uses of digital technology. This project will completely change the view on marketing.
trimpo.io

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Augmented reality will impact the majority of the world’s population and become an integral part of our lives. Scientists at the University of Liverpool claim the whole generation born after 1995 – Generation Z – will become the first augmented reality generation, for whom AR technology will be as commonplace as smartphones and the Internet are for us today
CryptoAliance

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

Augmented reality will impact the majority of the world’s population and become an integral part of our lives. Scientists at the University of Liverpool claim the whole generation born after 1995 – Generation Z – will become the first augmented reality generation, for whom AR technology will be as commonplace as smartphones and the Internet are for us today

I was born before 1995. But I actively use both virtual reality and augmented.

So do I.
But I think that this means that augmented reality will be much more popular than is commonly believed. When a cell phone was considered a miracle of modern technology. But now, we did not have time to come to our senses, and virtual reality and augmented reality are already gradually merging into the life of modern society.
PumpMasterok

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

ARROUND is one of the most interesting projects of recent times. I am inspired by the idea of changing the perception of modern marketing through the use of augmented reality. I am sure that this project will receive deserved recognition and support!
NinJaFruct

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

I think that the development of augmented reality technologies and their use in marketing will push many other people to study and use augmented reality in many other spheres of life in modern society.
tanya_2017

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

Awesome! ARROUND becomes more famous! It is very happy. The Asian market is more often interested in innovative technologies.

This is a big step forward. If you are interested in Asian media, then very soon you will be interested in many publications and potential customers. Congratulations!

ARROUND is a great project with great prospects. Marketing is a profitable business. And ARROUND, will take a leading place in this business, because the service offered by the team will become popular!
tanya_2017

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

Where to get the English version of this one?
I would like to discover more with English version.
Thank you for your help.

Try to find the switch to English right on  website. But it is unlikely that such a function is provided.

I was searching for. On this site you can not change the language of the article. You can only use the translator extension for the browser.

But I am glad that even the Asian media talk about ARROUND
ARround Team

Activity: 538

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

✔ Presale USD 1 million - reached
✔ Softcap USD 5 million - reached
🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 The price of 1 ARR = US $0.035
🔹 Additional 5% discount will be offered for purchases over 10 ETH
🔹 Extra 30% bonus

👉🏻 Join at https://arround.io
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

That's the correct thread to see the latest updates from the bounty but I don't see the latest update on Week 8 (15.10-21.10) and now it's almost entering week 9.
It's hard to say but I don't know when the Arround project will release its first products to community.
I said this simply because it is really hard to assess exactly the true potential, and intrinsic value of projects simply based on the Whitepaper, roadmap, etc.
In my point of view, the first products will give us better overview about potential of projects, and the professionality, capability of teams.

With this in mind, the development team should make something new to attract investors or other people to understand this project. All teams must be active.

I think that the service offered by the team of this project is in itself a new one on the market. I think they should focus on the technical side of the issue and try to bring to the market an example of how their product works. Coming up with something new will now be just a waste of time.

They should have thought about it well to make the development of the project they will make and the benefits that can be obtained by everyone who is interested in this project.

http://cointoday.co.kr/2018/11/01/유니레버-scania-campari-등의-글로벌기업이-arround의-증강현실에-참

The service offered by ARROUND is an advantage in itself. Advertising of this kind will be in great demand, because it will impress people. Potential buyers and users of goods and services.

It's a good thing to make a number of teratrik people from this project and hopefully many investors to buy this type of tokens from this project to make a profit for everyone here.

Heryu

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:57:04 AM

#Proof of authentication
#Content campaign

Email Address : heriyulianto846@gmail.com
Bitcointalk Username : Heryu
Bitcointalk Profile Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2348827
ETH : 0xf86f8257A163643Bb238bA3bc2a95D25ecB874Cd
Telegram Username :@toherihermawanto
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:33:01 AM

#Proof of authentication
#Content campaign

Email Address : heriyulianto846@gmail.com
Bitcointalk Username : Heryu
Bitcointalk Profile Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2348827
ETH : 0xf86f8257A163643Bb238bA3bc2a95D25ecB874Cd
Telegram Username :@toherihermawanto

This data is written in the bounty branch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: