Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARROUND: breakthrough advertising and communication platform in AR  (Read 34168 times)
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 07:23:10 PM

I want to know the current development of ARR.And which exchange can we trade?I have seen a lot of people discussing that I have not heard any news about it since the end of ico.Is the team at work?

I also haven't heard information about the stock since ico ended. and when I asked in the group they just said immediately. It seems like I haven't responded since the week ico ended, I'm starting to doubt this project ...

and hopefully this project is not a fraud.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:58:11 AM

Anyone else having trouble login into the ICO portal? I turned on 2FA way back but now when entering the code it's giving me an error
Topbanker

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:20:51 PM

Seems there is some live in this afterall.

Hello! Long time no news... The #ARROUND update is coming very soon! Valentine's Day is also arround the corner. Share your favorite GIFs with us, and best of them are gonna be added to the main “In Love” collection. Improve reality with us!

https://twitter.com/ArroundPlatform

https://www.facebook.com/ARROUND-2052833448334195/
Anarchy101
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:50:24 AM

Seems there is some live in this afterall.

Hello! Long time no news... The #ARROUND update is coming very soon! Valentine's Day is also arround the corner. Share your favorite GIFs with us, and best of them are gonna be added to the main “In Love” collection. Improve reality with us!

https://twitter.com/ArroundPlatform

https://www.facebook.com/ARROUND-2052833448334195/

Finally some update after all this time. Hopefully, they are planning to be much more active from now on.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:01:19 AM

is there info about exchange?
I think it's been a long time since ico ended ...
team must immediately listing token in market, at least in a small market... but it would be better if at the beginning of launch it could be listing on a large market

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:08:55 AM

AROUND is active again and this is good news, everyone hopes that there will be news about exchanges and interesting events that can give encouragement to the Arround community.
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:23:02 AM

AROUND is active again and this is good news, everyone hopes that there will be news about exchanges and interesting events that can give encouragement to the Arround community.
The price is the whole disaster.  Roll Eyes Arround was one of the most promising ICO last year accroding to ICOBench site, so I do not understand the price now on EtherDelta  Roll Eyes.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:51:30 PM

The price is the whole disaster.  Roll Eyes Arround was one of the most promising ICO last year accroding to ICOBench site, so I do not understand the price now on EtherDelta  Roll Eyes.
What is the price of it now?From the end of ico until now I am looking forward to its development.Later, there was no news about it.I almost have to forget it.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Anarchy101
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:54:51 AM

What is the price of it now?From the end of ico until now I am looking forward to its development.Later, there was no news about it.I almost have to forget it.

Right now the price is not good at all it is currently trading at only 0.000005000 ETH on etherdelta. Volume is pretty shitty too.
dampier007

Activity: 588

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:26:28 AM

ICOBench is a dump where everyone's opinion can be bought. I am surprised that someone else trusts the ratings of this site

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anarchy101
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:54:21 AM

ICOBench is a dump where everyone's opinion can be bought. I am surprised that someone else trusts the ratings of this site

Most of the ICO listing sites manipulate the rating but ICOBench does it way often than others. Lost some money because of that.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:44:52 PM

The price is the whole disaster.  Roll Eyes Arround was one of the most promising ICO last year accroding to ICOBench site, so I do not understand the price now on EtherDelta  Roll Eyes.

Right now the price is not good at all it is currently trading at only 0.000005000 ETH on etherdelta. Volume is pretty shitty too.

This is what happens whenever a token is listed on decentralized exchanges before centralized ones. Arround needs a bigger exchange. We shouldn't expect a high volume when the tokens are only traded on Forkdelta.
ARround Team

Activity: 538
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:51:18 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 08:50:29 AM by ARround Team

We are all inspired by the image of future in which AR will become an integral part of our life. We are moving towards this future with leaps and bounds.

The worldwide ARROUND team is scattered around many cities and several continents. It grows day by day. The Moscow office alone would be enough for two football teams 😅

But we do not play against each other. Instead, we are united by one goal — to improve reality irrevocably with the help of ARROUND. Join us!

https://i.imgur.com/5BPsA1H.jpg
Anarchy101
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:47:45 AM

We are all inspired by the image of future in which AR will become an integral part of our life. We are moving towards this future with leaps and bounds.

The worldwide ARROUND team is scattered around many cities and several continents. It grows day by day. The Moscow office alone would be enough for two football teams 😅

But we do not play against each other. Instead, we are united by one goal — to improve reality irrevocably with the help of ARROUND. Join us!

Welcome back ARround Team. So when can we expect arround to be to be listed on a good trading exchange.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:11:14 AM

Volume is very low in the market but they raised enough money for listing in bigger exchanges, that's why many people are afraid to invest in ICO's due to because these people are doing. That's why we need to be very careful with the NEW ICO's, everything seems to be very positive in the beginning but later no response from the team.
LordAltcoin

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:42:16 PM

ARR is trading on the iDEX exchange as of today.

Highest bid so far 0.00000151  ETH ..  Huh   Not even 1 ETH buy support... But at least it is on a half (just) decent exchange.   
Anarchy101
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:51:59 AM

The price is the whole disaster.  Roll Eyes Arround was one of the most promising ICO last year accroding to ICOBench site, so I do not understand the price now on EtherDelta  Roll Eyes.

Volume is very low in the market but they raised enough money for listing in bigger exchanges, that's why many people are afraid to invest in ICO's due to because these people are doing. That's why we need to be very careful with the NEW ICO's, everything seems to be very positive in the beginning but later no response from the team.

I hope they start applying for the listing soon because the current market situation of ARR is extremely bad. Hopefully, they don't turn out to be scam
dampier007

Activity: 588

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:12:20 AM

Welcome back ARround Team. So when can we expect arround to be to be listed on a good trading exchange.
I do not think that the new exchange will greatly improve the situation, of course if it is not Binance =). If desired, project can show good trading volumes and price even on idex

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:25:42 AM

I hope they start applying for the listing soon because the current market situation of ARR is extremely bad. Hopefully, they don't turn out to be scam

Listing is not the major problem for the company but one thing they need to consider give updates to the community who supported the project during the crowd sales. Companies will stay in the market based on the news and updates their progress which will help to increase their prices.
LordAltcoin

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:41:18 AM

Ive now asked several times in the telegram channel to post updates here and well they simply could care less.

Looking at iDEX a absolutely terrible "24hr Volume: 9805.91 ARR / 0.18 ETH" writing is on the wall.   The project is a classic "Bait and Switch"  Use a ICO to get easy money, then offer worthless tokens , because its a ICO and thats what you need to do.  Now they have the money, the project can be made until funds run out, but it looks clear, the token was never intended to have any use or value.

Right now highest bid is around x20 MINUS ICO price. realistically, zero. Because no one can cash out even if they wanted to at any price.  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: