Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:42:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARROUND: breakthrough advertising and communication platform in AR  (Read 34168 times)
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:35:20 PM

We are all inspired by the image of future in which AR will become an integral part of our life. We are moving towards this future with leaps and bounds.

The worldwide ARROUND team is scattered around many cities and several continents. It grows day by day. The Moscow office alone would be enough for two football teams 😅

But we do not play against each other. Instead, we are united by one goal — to improve reality irrevocably with the help of ARROUND. Join us!

Welcome back ARround Team. So when can we expect arround to be to be listed on a good trading exchange.
I do not think that the new exchange will greatly improve the situation, of course if it is not Binance =). If desired, project can show good trading volumes and price even on idex

I agree. The main thing that Arround tokens need to rise in price is development of the project. But the team should also care about listing. When there is s low volume on a decentralized exchange and there are many people who want to cash out, what is happening is inevitable. Idex never can provide a high demand.
ARround Team

Activity: 538
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:21:53 PM

Dear ARROUNDers!

We are delighted to announce the listing of the ARROUND token ARR on the IDEX Exchange. After speaking to numerous exchanges over the past few months, we have decided to select IDEX for our initial listing. IDEX is the most advanced Ethereum decentralized exchange (DEX), and the largest DEX supporting limit and market orders, gas-free cancels, and the ability to fill many trades at once.

Trading ARR:

IDEX clients are now able to start trading ARR tokens on the following contracts: ETH/ARR  and WBTC/ARR.

ARR begins trading on Wednesday 13 February.

We are continuing discussions about listing our token on the largest centralized exchanges and will continue to post updates on all our channels.

The entire team at ARROUND remains fully committed to delivering a first-class augmented reality experience to the consumer marketplace, a portal into the new possibilities that AR offers to users and advertisers.

This is an important step for ARROUND and will provide liquidity for the utility token, which forms the currency of our application — the currency of augmented reality.

We would like to thank you all for your support and belief in our project. Please follow us on social media and keep spreading the word!

The ARROUND Team
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 04:50:59 PM

Dear ARROUNDers!

We are delighted to announce the listing of the ARROUND token ARR on the IDEX Exchange. After speaking to numerous exchanges over the past few months, we have decided to select IDEX for our initial listing. IDEX is the most advanced Ethereum decentralized exchange (DEX), and the largest DEX supporting limit and market orders, gas-free cancels, and the ability to fill many trades at once.

Trading ARR:

IDEX clients are now able to start trading ARR tokens on the following contracts: ETH/ARR  and WBTC/ARR.

We are continuing discussions about listing our token on the largest centralized exchanges and will continue to post updates on all our channels.

The entire team at ARROUND remains fully committed to delivering a first-class augmented reality experience to the consumer marketplace, a portal into the new possibilities that AR offers to users and advertisers.

This is an important step for ARROUND and will provide liquidity for the utility token, which forms the currency of our application — the currency of augmented reality.

We would like to thank you all for your support and belief in our project. Please follow us on social media and keep spreading the word!

The ARROUND Team

good news, this is what all investors want now. but hopefully this is not the last market for ARR tokens. to be able to make growth, market support is needed. so I hope that in the next few months there will be a new market for ARR tokens.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 04:58:35 PM

Dear ARROUNDers!

Trading ARR:

The ARROUND Team

not bad for the first exchange, but I see the price still hasn't changed. maybe I'll wait a few more weeks before buying. although the current price is cheap but buying a hit is still not profitable. so waiting is a wise choice while seeing what will happen in the future.
dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:56:41 AM

We are all inspired by the image of future in which AR will become an integral part of our life. We are moving towards this future with leaps and bounds.

The worldwide ARROUND team is scattered around many cities and several continents. It grows day by day. The Moscow office alone would be enough for two football teams 😅

But we do not play against each other. Instead, we are united by one goal — to improve reality irrevocably with the help of ARROUND. Join us!

Welcome back ARround Team. So when can we expect arround to be to be listed on a good trading exchange.
I do not think that the new exchange will greatly improve the situation, of course if it is not Binance =). If desired, project can show good trading volumes and price even on idex

I agree. The main thing that Arround tokens need to rise in price is development of the project. But the team should also care about listing. When there is s low volume on a decentralized exchange and there are many people who want to cash out, what is happening is inevitable. Idex never can provide a high demand.
If there is real demand, then idex can show good trading volumes. For example, the LTO network token volume  is 250 thousand dollars on idex

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:25:08 AM

good news, this is what all investors want now. but hopefully this is not the last market for ARR tokens. to be able to make growth, market support is needed. so I hope that in the next few months there will be a new market for ARR tokens.

I doubt that IDEX will be of much help because the volume and price are still really bad. I hope they will soon announce some partnerships maybe that will provide some liquidity.
ahmadakbari

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:55:17 PM

Dear ARROUNDers!

Trading ARR:

The ARROUND Team

Listing on Idex on February 13? Now is February 16 and I couldn't find Arround on Idex. What has happened? Is the listing delayed or that is cancelled?
Anarchy101
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:05:00 AM

Dear ARROUNDers!

Trading ARR:

The ARROUND Team

Listing on Idex on February 13? Now is February 16 and I couldn't find Arround on Idex. What has happened? Is the listing delayed or that is cancelled?

No, it's still listed on IDEX here's the link for you to check it out (https://idex.market/eth/arr) be warned though the price is extremely low
LordAltcoin

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:14:14 PM

Another Scam ico to add to the many. When i say "scam" i mean bait and switch.  They will make the product, but they care less about the token, that is worthless and most likely always will be until, probably by end of year its delisted for even the most useless exchanges like iDEX.

ANYONE and EVERYONE reading this message.  Take some solid advice from my 4 years in Crypto.

DO NOT INVEST INTO ANY ICO'S.....     They are not worth it and more scams now than there has ever been. 

Some really solid projects out on exchanges like Binance and Bittrex you cna invest in and stand a chance to see nice gains.

AVOID ALL ICO's.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:40:14 PM

I doubt that IDEX will be of much help because the volume and price are still really bad. I hope they will soon announce some partnerships maybe that will provide some liquidity.
I also very much doubt that the token in the near future will show growth on the exchange. Too small volumes and price.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 05:55:31 PM

I also very much doubt that the token in the near future will show growth on the exchange. Too small volumes and price.

maybe adding one or two more exchanges is needed. the volume is too small, maybe because this is why prices don't change. I hope the next exchange is hitbtc, kucoin, or even binance.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ARround Team

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:48:20 AM

On February 18, we launched the first All-Russian 3D modeling competition for schoolchildren and university students — COЗDATEЛЬ (CREATOR).

The ARROUND team and our partners set the goal of identifying and encouraging talented young people who are interested in 3D modeling, as well as helping them to find innovative solutions at the intersection of art and high technology. Schoolchildren and students from all over Russia can practically show their abilities in creating artistic and technological projects for augmented reality — and will be appreciated by real experts from the industry!

Who is the organizer?

We are the augmented reality platform ARROUND, together with the CODDY International Programming School with the support of the Russia's Moscow Department of Information Technologies, Moscow Department of Education, School of New Technologies project, Moscow Institute for Technological Modernization of Education, the Institute of Business Administration of the RANEPA, and Soyuzmultfilm Studios. Partners include Coca-Cola, Colin’s, FSUE NAMI, and Sollers.

How does the competition go?

It consists of two stages. Until March 18, experts will evaluate the uploaded works, forming a list of those who went to the on-site stage. On April 13, at the Exhibition of Economic Achievements, participants will present their projects on platform ARROUND to the experts.

How to participate?

It’s very simple, just register on the site: https://3d.coddyschool.com

Is it free?

Absolutely. Moreover, all participants will receive valuable prizes.

What are the prizes?

The prizes of the competition are: a computer of a 3D modeler, a trip to St. Petersburg, an internship at ARROUND and Soyuzmultfilm Studios, a visit to FSUE NAMI (where the procession of A Cortege and Aurus is being developed). The main prize is provided by the chairman of the jury E.Y. Dobrovolsky, and it’s a trip to Tokyo.

If you have always wanted to create something that has never happened before, change the reality with your creativity and with the help of technology — this competition is created especially for you. ARROUND will help you with this. Go register and participate!

Link: https://3d.coddyschool.com

Our Telegram: https://t.me/ARROUND_world
Anarchy101
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:28:55 AM

maybe adding one or two more exchanges is needed. the volume is too small, maybe because this is why prices don't change. I hope the next exchange is hitbtc, kucoin, or even binance.

Next exchange listing depends on how much money they raised during the ICO because exchange listing is not cheap these days.
ahmadakbari

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:16:57 PM

Next exchange listing depends on how much money they raised during the ICO because exchange listing is not cheap these days.

Not only depends on amount of the money raised, depends on their plan. There are some projects that have raised big money, but the team doesn't want the tokens to be listed on  big exchanges at the first.
Anarchy101
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:12:00 AM

Not only depends on amount of the money raised, depends on their plan. There are some projects that have raised big money, but the team doesn't want the tokens to be listed on  big exchanges at the first.

That too. Does anyone remember what was the total funds they raised during the crowdfunding campaign?
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:48:09 AM

Yes, exactly many potential companies are doing the same thing even after raising a good amount of money they cannot able to list in the exchange only because they will not show their credibility in the market or they don't have a specific team for further development of the project what they mentioned in the roadmap.

ARround Team

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:43:32 PM

We have already told you about our competition for Russian students and schoolchildren. On February 18, the first All-Russian competition in 3D modeling for schoolchildren and students “Co3Datel” has been started by ARROUND in conjunction with CODDY International School of Programming and the City Project “School of New Technologies”.
It's time to find out who will evaluate the entries and follow the creative development of the participants. Today, we will introduce you the chairman of the jury and the ideological inspirer of the competition — Yevgeny Dobrovolsky.

Yevgeny is the founder of ARROUND.world and an expert in the field of advanced technology. Clearly seeing the current vector of the informational technology industry’s development, he highlighted the importance of developing 3D modeling for our future. Experience in more than 100 projects, including projects for the modernization of enterprises and improving business efficiency, allows him to form a unique way of augmented reality progress both in Russia and the world with the use of high technologies. Yevgeny is the founder of the Soglasiye pension fund, managing to take it from the 98th place in the rating to the 9th and leaving the capital at the peak of its value. He is also a co-author of several bestsellers in the genre of business literature.
“Co3Datel” was originally conceived as a competition to find creators — talented young people who sincerely want to qualitatively change our reality. This contest is about deep understanding of our capabilities and prospects for modeling reality and improving the world. Such a creator will receive a special prize from Yevegny Dobrovolsky — a trip to Tokyo!

Follow Yevgeny on Instagram: instagram.com/evgenydobrovolsky

Our Telegram: https://t.me/ARROUND_world

#CO3DATEЛЬ #arround #coddy #CocaCola #Coюзyльтфильм #ДOгM #PAHXиГC #HAMИ #Sollers #sputnik #pиaнoвocти #интepфaкc #TeмoЦeнтp #УмныйГopoд #BДHX #arroundteam #augmentedreality #дoпoлнeннaяpeaльнocть
LordAltcoin

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:51:36 PM

Great to see "ARround Team" Active again here, must have been one hell of a good holiday !  Tongue

But, on a serious note please.

What use does ARR token have with the ongoing and future developments?

This will answer the simple question, do people need to buy ARR token or not.  

Topbanker

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:56:48 PM

$30 million is what they raised.

That too. Does anyone remember what was the total funds they raised during the crowdfunding campaign?
Anarchy101
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:16:50 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 04:41:24 AM by Anarchy101

$30M is the huge sum of money they raised. Hopefully, they will put that money in some use and give us some good exchange listings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: