Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain  (Read 41482 times)
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 07:26:52 AM

This man speaks the truth, but sadly the one with merit hoard is on an infinite day 14 day ban.  Satoshi, much like communists chose functional illiterates from China to run this site.  Could be nazis but either way, maffs ain’t their things.  They ace at committing crimes tho.  Lol

Is Vlad banned? Do we need break to break the internet him out of the hole?  Grin

Yeah, 14 day ban now going on 22.  Someone at bitcointalk can’t count.  And hundreds of posts deleted.  Love the freedom and fairness of bitcointalk.  Reminds me of living in communism. 

He’s deleting all his posts once unleashed.  I don’t think he’s joking.  So I don’t know why these retards almost daily delete more of his posts.  30 just yesterday.  Some going years back.  Haha. 

Commies gotta commie. 
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandboxsand

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 02:10:11 PM

Working on v17 this weekend. Got some help finally! Don't want to give an exact deadline - learned that the hard way - will be soon though. Almost all features of Bitcoin core v0.17.0.1- BIP 9 and a few other minor things left out. Donate to and view mining fund through cli. Got a use case in the hopper too - more to come....

It must be a loooooong weekend. LOL
sandboxsand

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 08:55:11 PM

why ixc?
not clear to me why it exists
Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 10:06:56 PM

why ixc?

You new here?  Try and keep up, ey.  Do your research. 
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 05:25:45 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

why ixc?

Out of thin air, it's created because we love it so. But it exists because the miner fund was funded in 2018 when premine was given back to keep a 1 IXC block reward/subsidy duh... and who hates a nice set of big b...locks. You just can't stop looking at IX!

https://youtu.be/ogoIxkPjRts

From the many one, from one, the source
Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 08:52:57 PM

From my close buddy Vlad2vlad.  I hereby quit as lead ded, dev, sponsor. Spokesman, ceo, chairman and scapegoat by the billionaires behind my back trying to set me up and have stolen almost everything I have.

And they complain.  Haha, try working just one job in your lives you bums.  Just one.

I quit - I’m holding over a dozen coins I researched and feel are good and will hold them but I’m completely out of crypto due to the fact it’s criminal gangster blueblood ran and I feel I am in danger so they all get off Scott-free.  No thanks, I don’t need the €3 million you offered me, multiple times.  I’ll make it on my own if you stop stealing my coins. 

Find another fall guy, ey. 

I have screenshots of all my coins wallets and printouts so come rob the billions in crypto I’m holding cause I did my work and legally bought these securities, no law firm will not take such a case and no jury would look at you mafiosos and find me guilty after all the evil you have done to me and my kids.   

Bunch of crooks.  Raised by absentee dogs. 

Now go fuck yourselves.

PS:  Craig Wright had me post all over the place that there would be a massive segwit attack.  Now I hear that he is saying it’s not gonna happen so I’m the only one who was left saying it.  It may or may not, diversify like me and you’ll be ok.  I’m convinced they’ll run it higher than will blow your mind, shitcoins too, then a “unfortunate” event will happen like the 38 blackouts, lol, 58, China bans, etc and everything will crash and they’ll sell before this happens.  So don’t sell early but don’t sell late cause you’ll lose big. 

Good luck and God Bless,

Vlad2vlad
Roberto Vlad

CEO and dev of nothing but holder of such giant bags of special coins and they can’t control me that they have to try to set me up for crimes.  Low lives.  Better down here with dignity than shitty blue blood 1% character with zero integrity. 

There’s 2 condition, code cannot be changed in anyway to decrease my % holding or a name change without my permission in which Case my % will also remain the same.  Finally, I was the dev all these years raising money and paying coders.  Nobody is gonna take away 9 years of hard work and sacrifice from me. 

This hereby is a legally binding transfer should anyone ever wanna take this coin over. 

Written by Vlad2vlad since he is banned and posted by the Apocalipsa. 

Crypto was a dream until the devils made it its home.  Soon you will see the prison they built.   

Paul Roberto Vlad

sandboxsand

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 06:44:50 PM

what about a wIXC ?
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 11:30:00 PM

what about a wIXC ?

WIX coin?

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sandboxsand

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 10:58:05 AM
Merited by hornetsnest (1)

https://wrapped.com
https://tokensoft.typeform.com/to/BvAXNGPL?typeform-source=pools.wrapped.com
Apocalipsa

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 03:35:57 PM

Yeah, I think Craig has the candy wrapper stuff done but wIX sounds like window washer.  Thanks tho. 
Apocalipsa

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 06:43:57 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2021, 12:43:51 PM by mprep

This belongs on 2 threads:

quote author=Apocalipsa link=topic=317658.msg58359402#msg58359402 date=1636190121]

Yo, vaxxed Cannibals and unvaxed prey, I’m betting max 10% idiots buying Ixc got vaxxed.  You need brains and instinct to buy into this coin.  Few have that.  That’s a record.  We kill the zombies when They turn and then we take this turd planet over.  No utopia bullshit, they all turned into mass murder disasters.  Just live your life in peace and if you got the bread share it, it’s the right thing to do.  By free will, nobody uses force to take which has been given to you from above.

That said, a crypto and ixc OG, EddyC wrote an article yesterday and already got 5,000 views.  That’s adding value.  Like I said, give what you comfortably can, no more - no less.  And it would be nice to see more community members doing whatever they can. 

https://www.publish0x.com/mincoin/ixcoin-can-we-confirm-the-strength-of-this-project-he-has-be-xwweejp

Feedback is always nice. 

Donation address for the man.   

xrCHZ7s3ZXLyMd7VZAvaMV796q3oSTX3Hu

Apocalipsa

[/quote]

Shitcoin devs keeps deleting legit posts.  Some are not but most are.  He doesn’t care.

Let’s see if the shywalker cares about this thread. 

New post, different subject you gonna merge it, anal cancer homo? 

Apocalipsa

I cannot PM This to Luke-Jr and cobra - same guy.  I’ts called plausible deniability.  Lol

Hey, cobra/Luke same dude, took me ‘maybe 10 minutes to figure out), anyway you seem go have a mod targeting and retaliating against me, on my riddle thread only, deleting my post and merging them by the hundreds even tho I own that thread, and I said anybody can post whatever they feel.  Prime example the late Bruno.  For months he’d post and curse pics of goats effing.  Never reported him, and i don’t have a self mod thread cause I don’t have lies to delete or people ousting the truth about me. And eventually he stopped and became good friends. 

Pull this hyaena back in his cage or I’ll simply show you what patience and tolerance it takes to have Bruno invade your favorite threads.   Funny in 9 years this has never happened and not one of Bruno’s posts was ever deleted

Clearly I’m being targeted and retaliated against for ousting an incompetent fed who also stole nearly 10% of bluecoin off me. Now I know it’s for sale. Haha, well
Played.  That’s a Crime.  You don’t like me just delete all my threads.  I promise I won’t mind.  What I do mind are lies and injustice.  If you delete and merge hundreds of my posts on my own thread then I would think it just that your mods go though my thread and do the same to every poster.  Then move on to 3 million other people.  These people work for you, they wiped hard criminal data and now retaliate. 

It would be nice to stop but if it doesn’t, then well, I got all day to wreck your favorite threads and leak everything i know about crypto.

For what exactly?  Oh to keep one thread out of millions that’s designed to be off topic nice and tidy?   I promise you that your masters are trading their queen for a pawn.  I can be very creative if I set my mind to it. 

I’ll give you guys a few hours. It’s a simple choice.  One thing you won’t do if you’re being coerced and forced by the feds is stop.  Who’s got the brain in crypto, it ain’t them. They gotta protect their incompetent 90 IQ’ers.  Lol  but me I will Never. Ever.  Never.  Ever STOP.  And why type when I can just use Bruno’s huge and nasty and very off topic posts.  I can’t believe I wasted days typing.  Ha! 

Regards,

Your friend in Christ - Vlad2Vlad/Apocalipsa

——

Delete this, it’s been posted on other forums, add to your crime count.   Anyone out there yet and send that to both of them see if it works.

Vlad

Now let’s see how many other platforms we can get this on

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 10:49:11 AM

I fired up the old wallet today and it synced like clockwork after many months. All I need now are a few coins Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 10:57:01 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2021, 01:44:08 PM by mprep

Vlad is banned and so is Apocalipsa.  He’s such a dangerous guy and he’s gonna stop if you ban him even if he thinks what he’s doing is just and right.  He’s a quitter like that.  Money he won’t even mention microguy, gay mods, gay devs and gay “devs”.  Hey, exactly how is numbnuts gay Ver a dev.  Vlad knows more than him and he gets no credit.  Haha.  Funny. 

Eddiec got his 2,000 donation.  Thanks for proving we’re not maggot cheapskates like Craig and the Bitcoin community. 

This community is a real team.  I bled for you and so have some devs and you proved you haven’t forgotten.  I’m tearing up cause it looked like we had just the same heartless worms.  I want no part of communities with no heart.  Thank you.  and eddiec, like I told you, I’ll use my high caliber weight for you and we do fitty fitty, cause I don’t have enough ixc.  Lol

Noobs, that’s a joke. 

Thanks again, fam,
Vlad’s sock

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/address.dws?xrCHZ7s3ZXLyMd7VZAvaMV796q3oSTX3Hu.htm

I fired up the old wallet today and it synced like clockwork after many months. All I need now are a few coins Cool

Vlad is down from minimum 1,000 per person for years to now 9 ixc.  Graig Wright says you can retire off that.  If that doesn’t depress you then you probably have a normal decent life of you don’t care for billions.  Lol

Vlad

sandboxsand

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 01:08:53 PM

zero
fitting
not even a second grade website  Cheesy
Eddyc

Activity: 1010
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 06:21:12 PM

Vlad is banned and so is Apocalipsa.  He’s such a dangerous guy and he’s gonna stop if you ban him even if he thinks what he’s doing is just and right.  He’s a quitter like that.  Money he won’t even mention microguy, gay mods, gay devs and gay “devs”.  Hey, exactly how is numbnuts gay Ver a dev.  Vlad knows more than him and he gets no credit.  Haha.  Funny. 

Eddiec got his 2,000 donation.  Thanks for proving we’re not maggot cheapskates like Craig and the Bitcoin community. 

This community is a real team.  I bled for you and so have some devs and you proved you haven’t forgotten.  I’m tearing up cause it looked like we had just the same heartless worms.  I want no part of communities with no heart.  Thank you.  and eddiec, like I told you, I’ll use my high caliber weight for you and we do fitty fitty, cause I don’t have enough ixc.  Lol

Noobs, that’s a joke. 

Thanks again, fam,
Vlad’s sock

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/address.dws?xrCHZ7s3ZXLyMd7VZAvaMV796q3oSTX3Hu.htm

Vlad is down from minimum 1,000 per person for years to now 9 ixc.  Graig Wright says you can retire off that.  If that doesn’t depress you then you probably have a normal decent life of you don’t care for billions.  Lol

Vlad

Thanks Vlad,

What is yours will be yours and success comes to those who are perseverant.
Apocalipsa

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 04:53:37 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2021, 10:48:32 AM by Mr. Big

zero
fitting
not even a second grade website  Cheesy

Please fill out a complaint and drop in our F-U box.  Thanks, customer service is our number one priority.

And people think this would be happening for a 9 coin running on a skeleton ramen crew if the Vlad wasn’t here.  Foolishness I say.  We all see the high caliber valid of Vlad to not only IX but crypto itself.  Cause somebody gotta kill off 95+ of the coins right when you think you found the money grubbing love of your life.  It’s ok, you’ll recover and grow.  In a decade of suffering or so.  

Vlad

Who can stop this coin once The Vlad revealed its deepest secrets 8 years ago?  Who can derail its destiny?  Only the blind didn’t buy which is 99% in crypto but you can start buying at $1,000.  

Vlad2vlad

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2021, 10:22:49 PM

Just a quick remind a real OG to all my homies from the days of pipe dreams, when Bitcoin were bought with your an old pair of socks.  That was real. Now the gestapo has come from the shadows.  I always saw them there, but thought who cares, how else you gonna make this work.  So broke and rekt, I hunted for new blood, and blue blood. 

The vlad brought the best marketer in crypto, Michael Turpin, after calling me delusional, (it was common at the time), the eccentric blue blood billionaire Matthew Mellon, super marketer paid in full Jeffrey Peterson but he’s MIA, behind the scenes I hired the Ray Dillinger aka the bear, easily in the top 3 in the world in cryptography and satoshi or Craig Wright take your pick, he’s got the goods.  I gave Ixcoin an identify, me, a super model dev, a human that didn’t hide and did lie, and the first crypto Superman.  When your budget is hundreds of dollars desperate ideas become realities.  When you’re no one and can’t get money or help and all you got is a busted iPhone, accomplishing the above is a near miracle.  Sheer drive, fear of loss and determinations are high value currencies.

I’ve got Lord Jacob Rothchild weighing on my heart so I might hunt him next.  I have no money, I’m not a salesman, i can’t stand Type A personalities, I’m an INTP-A, A for assertive as you may have witnessed.  I’m not a spokesman and never will be, I rather be the janitor.  That’s not who I am nor what I am. If I see, and I believe then my mind obsesses to make the impossible possible.  Odds, probabilities, competitors, their budgets and resumes, all that means nothing to me.  A man who truly believes in something or someone can bend reality to his will, but not not his own might nor by his own power. 

Let the crooked incompetent feds target me, Rockefellers if they feel the need, I spoke the truth and always will, the mindless cockroach mods in this coal mine, it changes nothing for me.  9 years bitches, panicking, obsessing, freaking out not knowing what more I could do because losing for me is an innate option threaded in my DNA 🧬 that I can never accept, and all this time I felt alone and hopeless and to make things worse, scum with power and money trying to set me up for prison or bury me. 

None of that matters to me.  I try and try and I can’t quit even tho it’s killing me at times. 

So all of you who stand against me, my enemies or enemies of IX, I want you to give me all you got.  Don’t be cowards, hit me with it all.  I rather go down in ashes than come in last of second or ever heard someone call me a spokesman.  Asshat is a better and more fitting title. 

Vlad2Vlad
Dev, CEO, and Chairman of IXcoin.  Cause I suffered and bled for it. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2021, 05:31:17 PM

I hope you have a wonderful end of the year and that you have fun with your family and friends.

Happy Holidays!!!

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-bits/ixcoin-moving-forward-in-search-of-new-horizons-xnxpxer

Beautiful.  Merry Christmas! 

Bitcoin SV

Activity: 626
Merit: 234

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 11:24:25 AM

Merry Christmas IXCoin
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2021, 04:19:00 PM

Merry Christmas IXCoin

Thanks and tell Craig, unstable Vlad and gang said Merry Christmas!   Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: