Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain  (Read 41532 times)
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 09:19:08 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2022, 10:46:20 AM by mprep

URGENT NOTICE:  Sad to say but the telegram group are a private side team working for Craig.  They rarely help.  I’m tired of it, having to stress about doing everything alone.  Like I have for years. 

Oh you code - let me see you geniuses do what I do and pay for it.  You get paid to do nothing for me or ixc.

So I’m announcing working on Ixcoin alone, like most of 9 years, since I’m lead dev ceo and chairman as appointed by Thomas years ago and voted by the community and all the coins and work I’ve put into ix/xi. 

You think coding makes you special?  Heads up - millions can code. Is that why most of you look down on me?  You think I’m an accident?  I can learn to code, can you learn what I do?  Can you do it just once?  Once?  Then I’m lord over you in abilities yet it seems I treat you all like equals.  Just a tad bit harder, ey, doing what I do?  So Craig and your whole nChain and telegram team - take a hike.  I’m tired of you.  You’re all FIRED from associating in any way, with Ixcoin or xicoin which was my creation (I was first to create the concept and coin that along with “Bitcoin twin” and other ideas you all stole) before anyone on this planet mentioned it.  Xicoin is the ixcoin split chain from a few years ago.  It’s a bogo deal.  You get IX/XI since nobody else helps nor appreciates it.

I’m putting Ixcoin and Xicoin, both chains up and running, up for bids, very very high bids, to anyone from Rothschild, Rockefeller’s, JP Morgan, Goldman Sacks or the Fed, or any foreign country like the EU.  Any and all parties are welcome to bid but don’t insult me.  After 9 years I’ll take it very personally. 

Craig, Limp Wristed Nguyen, the rest of nChain, to make it clear, you’re all officially FIRED.  Gone.  Don’t write, don’t bother me.  I know what I have here and I’ll find a worthy buyer.  I rather deal with anyone than a bunch of arrogant assholes who never help with anything.  Any problems, lawyer up, there’s so much stuff I wanna make public it hurts. 

Regards,

~ Apocalipsa
Lead Dev, CEO, and Chairman (lawfully, according to the rule of law and MIT rules)

Edit:  Got mixed up and a misunderstanding with traxo.  I’m lucky to be in his presence.  Wink

That said, I’m fed up with the games by Craig and others.  The auction goes on.  And I’m trolling gates and other clowns I really don’t like.  Why did I quit Twitter when I should have trolled them out.  I still don’t have jack squat for help or funds, Traxo is much more involved in DVC.  No coding/work for Ixc but he’s great company, honest, smart and funny.  Those are qualities I need on my team.  Yes, mine mine mine.  That’s the law so we will abide by it. 

Edit 2.0:  is Craig the lying backstabber on Twitter?  If he’s not I need to drop my mic here:  Fuck you liar, crook, and your whole rat crew on that 98% smelly black starving island.  I wouldn’t move there for $1 million cash bonus.  Who besides Russ Hannaman finds that appealing or sexy.  I don’t need hep C or aids but thanks for being a man of your word.  Aussie Asshole. 

Vlad don’t joke.  I’ll add the Vatican since he’s deep in Ixcoin. 

Went back to using my original ix room.  Anyway, opened new account on Twitter cause that’s where the biggest players are.  Let’s see if anyone out there knows what the future of Ixcoin really is.  I hit up everyone from Rockefeller to the the EU and the Kremlin and President Putin himself.  Oh, pure coincidence homo liberal Silicon Valley and its liberal govt were left out.  It’s a personal policy, I don’t work well with homos.  I guess I’m just scared of them or I identify as a homophobe.  You can’t judge how I feel inside.  That’s a hate crime. 

If we can’t act like a respectful team cause shit, you can code then I’ll find a new team infinitely bigger.  I didn’t need anyone to find all the multi billion dollar coins when they were nothing what do I need you flakes for now?  Jealous, envious losers.  Yeah you get 400 coins and I get 400,000.  That’s cause you’re a coder and I’m just a dreamer.  Snap, forgot to add the Vatican.  I know they’ll balls deep on more than 10 year old boys. 

[
Arrows Loose!!!

~  Apocalipsa

I’m sure this happens to most devs and coins in crypto, ey?  Hahaha

——-

I just opened this new Twitter account.  New name, new email, new password.  I haven’t moved from this couch nor told anyone here I’m opening a new account and this iPhone 5 is the only device I’ve used the entire tone.  Yet within 15 minutes of putting ixc up for sale my Twitter account got hacked.  Pure coincidence.  Noiiiice. 

And of course Twitter has no info on the hack.  Not even an IP address or country.  Haha.  Pure coincidence. 

——

~ Apocalipsa

More hacking and social engineering this time on my domains.  I’ve never met any dev with so many problems in my life especially since I’m broke and try to just work on ixc and mine own business. 

I got a team full of criminals.  Well, just Dave “Matthew” Smith (Matthew Melon) and his boiler room team.  After lying and working me over as a friend for years to steal ~500,000 ixc, that wasn’t enough cause golly, he’s so poor.  Now he and his team are trying to steal my crypto domains.  I firmly believe Brock Pierce is also part of this.  I spoke with 2 godaddy techs last night and they confirmed a call was made to social engineer access to my account but failed.  Nice to know they can’t brute force my passwords yet a 12 year old has it memorized after seeing it just twice.   Haha. 

I kicked this lying criminal mason off the team.  He’s done nothing to help ixc or any dev.  Just lies and promises for years while he steals.  Anybody buys any stolen domain stolen from me prepare for war.  Avoid these silver spoon up their asses losers who don’t know the meaning of integrity or FairPlay. Maggots. 

These worms undermining Ixcoin is why I broke off and fired the guilty ones.  I don’t care about their billions, their pagan devil worshipping lodges, their connections, their death threats.  I care about what’s right and just and these maggots do as they please, steal what they want, kill who they want (they’ve threatened to kill me 4 times) they pervert justice, they destroyed the family in America, and destroyed America itself, but they won’t destroy IXcoin.  I’ll find my own funding. 

~  Apocalipsa

Actual Confirmation from Twitter on my new account and of course they found nothing.  Lol. FYI, I only have Twitter installed on one iPhone which I rarely use.  They couldn’t brute force my account so they tried social engineering according to the two godaddy techs I talked to.  They literally called and used my info but it wasn’t enough.  Billionaire thieves.  I have screenshots of all my domains.  You gonna prove a sale took place after this attack!  Clowns. 

—-

free image hosting

——

~  Apocalipsa

I forgot to post this on the actual ixc thread.  It’s very important.  Lease pitch in what you can.  Thanks.

Our website is down due to lack of funding.  Vlad pumped 1 million ixc into ixc decelopment and was robbed of another 550,000 ixc.  He’s done paying while ixc wales watch.  Plus he’s broke, lost it all on cryptsy.

We have a coder - the lead dev from Devcoin, offering to help but they’re struggling with money too.  If you guys want him to pay for and fix up the site Then pitch in.  I’ll let him post his IXC address.  Thanks to all.

~ Apocalipsa

BTW, vlad managed to grab Ixcoin.io which is what all the VCs use and it wasn’t cheap so we can use that and Ixcoin.net and .info and whatever else he’s got.  I know the dot com was like $100k when he tried to buy it so he couldn’t but .io seems to be as good these days. 

Thanks again. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
develCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2022, 04:19:46 PM

Repost from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg58944847#msg58944847

Greetings from the Devcoin Foundation,

We are offering help to resurrect the IXC website, we already have decent hosting for devcoin.org and it might be no brainier to help you guys with a similar solution. All we need is some funding to help with the required work to bring the website back online and monthly hosting fees. Please contribute your IXC to the following address:

xcH7RnRZ7AS4yByUYQ6ssCdPhdKgFtisiD

Bests!

- develCuy

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
madawg

Activity: 79
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 07:10:10 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2022, 09:41:14 PM by madawg

Last block was over 4 days ago? Is there a problem with the chain because wallet won't sync fully now.
Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 06:42:19 AM

Last block was over 4 days ago? Is there a problem with the chain because wallet won't sync fully now.

Yeah, nobody has paid for it.  If the community or a whale doesn’t pay Vlad won’t do it.  A million coins for development, and replacing spent premined coins and giving out coins to strangers for 7 years.  He’s fed up. 

But getting banned here he decided to go back to Twitter where he can do 100x the damage and instigation. 

Send coins to devecuy and he’ll pay for the explorer on top of everything else.  There are big whales here that never paid a dime, just sat back for 9 years and Watched Vlad bleed.  No more. 

madawg

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 11:45:14 AM

Yeah, nobody has paid for it.  If the community or a whale doesn’t pay Vlad won’t do it.  A million coins for development, and replacing spent premined coins and giving out coins to strangers for 7 years.  He’s fed up. 

But getting banned here he decided to go back to Twitter where he can do 100x the damage and instigation. 

Send coins to devecuy and he’ll pay for the explorer on top of everything else.  There are big whales here that never paid a dime, just sat back for 9 years and Watched Vlad bleed.  No more. 

It's not possible to send coins until the wallet syncs so the chain will have to be up to date before anyone could donate anyway.
Doctor Zero

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 06:27:31 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2022, 10:38:05 PM by Mr. Big

Yeah, nobody has paid for it.  If the community or a whale doesn’t pay Vlad won’t do it.  A million coins for development, and replacing spent premined coins and giving out coins to strangers for 7 years.  He’s fed up.  

Send coins to devecuy and he’ll pay for the explorer on top of everything else.  There are big whales here that never paid a dime, just sat back for 9 years and Watched Vlad bleed.  No more.  

It's not possible to send coins until the wallet syncs so the chain will have to be up to date before anyone could donate anyway.

Looks like it got paid for a full year but chain isn’t moving.  Not sure if chainz site is wrong or what’s up.  I’ll look into it until Apocalipsa gets back.  I’m helping out with other chains but ix was a fun coin to read and who doesn’t want Vlad to be right so his crazy theories and 4 year old drawings got me to buy a little.  I’ll keep you posted.  

Doc

Vlad paid for nearly a year with btc.  Still, blocks aren’t moving.  This is what happens when feds and bitcointalk gang up on a dev and ban him for life.  

wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 07:55:44 PM

Vlad paid for nearly a year with btc.  Still, blocks aren’t moving.  This is what happens when feds and bitcointalk gang up on a dev and ban him for life. 

I just came to the thread to see if anyone knows what's up with the blockchain because wallet won't sync.Is Vlad banned for life? No way...what happens to IXC now?
Doctor Zero

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 08:09:42 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2022, 09:30:40 PM by Mr. Big

Vlad paid for nearly a year with btc.  Still, blocks aren’t moving.  This is what happens when feds and bitcointalk gang up on a dev and ban him for life.  

I just came to the thread to see if anyone knows what's up with the blockchain because wallet won't sync.Is Vlad banned for life? No way...what happens to IXC now?

They won’t stop, miners are colluding to teach Vlad a lesson.  They clearly didn’t learn Vlad won’t quit if they keep pushing.  Hellfire on Twitter today.  Everyone gets doxxed.

Dang, vlad is leaving a huge paper trail with the dirty undercover agents here and their actions and also the forums retaliation against a whistleblower.  The proof for the cryptsy hack is so thick you can be blind and still find it.  

New York AG, FBI, FBI New York and congressmen.  They got enough info to take a peek, if not now they will later that’s for sure.

There will be congressional hearings when btc collapses.  Guess who gets arrested and called infront of Congress first?  Haha.  

Vlad did warn you all this was gonna escalate if you don’t stop.  

Edit:  CNN, Fox and newsmax were on the list too.  Enjoy the spotlight.  Lol

Sad to say I threw the real Satoshi, Luke dash Jr under the bus.  Why?  Cause he could have stopped this but didn’t so he’s an accomplice and clearly doesn’t care about freedom of speech.  And yeah, I doxxed him as the real Satoshi.  I have reasonable evidence - more than Craig or any other fake Satoshi that he’s Satoshi.  

sandboxsand

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 08:41:45 PM

ixcoin blockEDchain
Doctor Zero

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 09:27:42 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2022, 05:55:41 PM by mprep

ixcoin blockEDchain

Sabotage - retaliation by the same douches that run this site.  Still trying to teach vlad a lesson.  9 years and they don’t get he lives by faith.  They can 51 Ixc and destroy it forever and he’d laugh his ass off.  He dares them to not freeze it, 51 it back to genesis.  Complete destruction.  Come on.

Hahaha.  Idiots, there’s nothing you can do to stop Ixc.  You fail to understand that so play your games while Vlad sits and laughs what a group of idiots run this whole program if one guy who’s rekt is gonna checkmate you. 

Kill it.  Kill Ixcoin and the other chain too since vlad has lots of coins there too.  Come on, show Vlad he’s wrong. 

Hahaha. 

*This post will be deleted because Vlad is right and this site isn’t just ran by US incompetent fools but Chinese communists as well.  And they can’t take any criticism, like some bitch on her period, that’s communists.  Haha. 

Hahaha some MOAR. 

Edit:  only 7 days behind?  Lame.  I wanna see 1 year.  Then I’ll believe you tools are serious.  This is one chicken game you have absolute zero chance of winning, BTW.  Most of you probably have no clue what this coin is. Just monkeys with orders to follow, like dogs.  Haha. 

*screenshot for my archive

9 days now.  Hahaha.  This is getting hilarioso.  Come on, Vlad wants 333 days with no block moved.  Lol

kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 12:12:15 PM

9 days now.  Hahaha.  This is getting hilarioso.  Come on, Vlad wants 333 days with no block moved.  Lol

This stuff normally happens to PoS coins when seed nodes time go out of sync or offset but not sure if that would be relevant to PoW coins. Maybe its someone making a huge amount of micro transactions clogging the memepool?
Doctor Zero

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 09:21:19 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2022, 05:55:03 PM by mprep
Merited by madawg (4)

This stuff normally happens to PoS coins when seed nodes time go out of sync or offset but not sure if that would be relevant to PoW coins. Maybe its someone making a huge amount of micro transactions clogging the memepool?

Don’t know but the timing of it seems like someone messing with Vlad.  He’s had all his accounts hacked, even PayPal and Bank of America.  Everything that was hackable he’s had hacked about a year after he started working on ixc.  So my guess that’s what it is and frankly, with mass chain attacks coming soon, freezing the chain might be our silver lining.  I’m not gonna worry about it, it’s not like I need to move coins to buy a house in cash.   

Filling in for Vlad and Apocalipsa until Apocalipsa gets out of jail.  I’m in the private chat room with both on telegram.  No, you’re not invited. 

Anyway 11 days with no blocks.  Starting to not be funny but what can we do, no money for coders - develcuy couldn’t get paid so he can’t help with the website and other things.  We’re stuck.  Better than 51’d. 

Keep the faith, BELIEVE!!!

What do I need to get one level up from junior.  I can’t post links and pics with this level.  Thanks. 

madawg

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 10:53:50 PM

Blockexplorer is renewed but blockchain is still stalled out . Sad way for a legend of a coin to end .I gave you whatever merits I have so maybe that will help with posting issue but not sure how it works around here either.
sandboxsand

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 09:04:49 PM

Blockexplorer is renewed but blockchain is still stalled out . Sad way for a legend of a coin to end .I gave you whatever merits I have so maybe that will help with posting issue but not sure how it works around here either.
strange maybe a fork happened & the explorer is looking the other way
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 12:28:22 AM

Relax everybody. Chill Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Doctor Zero

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 08:54:28 AM

Relax everybody. Chill Cool

Listen to the man that knows, Mr Hornet.  Chain is moving again.  Boy, they had Vlad so scared he didbt know what to do.  Haha.   I told you guys this train isn’t stopping no matter what anybody does.  You guys think Vlad just sits around all day shitposting like most losers in crypto.  No, he pulling maneuvers working on partnerships in his special way.  He got a congressman to follow him on Twitter already.  The guy knows how to connect to powerful people.  Soon CZ and Conbase.  Vlad’s on the watchtower worry not.  I’m jealous, wish I could be more like him.  :/

Sadness bestows upon my mediocre mind for I lack the courage and quick sharp tongue of the Vlad. 

Anyway, all’s good, you few clowns who saw the Truth. 
Doctor Zero

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 09:03:46 AM

The Vlad posted this in the private telegram room (he says no, you’re not invited, maggots) so I thought I’d share cause he’s had an incredibly difficult year last year with the finale being his younger brother passing right in time for Christmas.  And you all showed your support.  In return he promised there will be repercussions on all the whales here.  And he’s also wanted to know:  “Whachu gonna do ‘bout it?  Nothing, absolutely nothing, just stand there and watch your portfolio and dreams bleed to into a coma.”

Pretty harsh but he’s still angry at certain types of people.  Vomit people he calls them. 

Vlad surpassed this phase.  That makes him unpredictable and nuclear, brothers.  Or he’s prefer, you vomit people.

The Doc is in the house but he doubts he has the will or power to help those hit by the coming Apocalipse. 
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 02:19:13 PM

Repost from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg58944847#msg58944847

Greetings from the Devcoin Foundation,

We are offering help to resurrect the IXC website, we already have decent hosting for devcoin.org and it might be no brainier to help you guys with a similar solution. All we need is some funding to help with the required work to bring the website back online and monthly hosting fees. Please contribute your IXC to the following address:

xcH7RnRZ7AS4yByUYQ6ssCdPhdKgFtisiD

Bests!

- develCuy

Give a little...it helps a lot

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Doctor Zero

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 08:48:13 PM

Apocalipsa was banned over 30 day’s ago yet he’s still showing a 30 day ban?  Mods no good at maffs or abuse and retaliation is the name of bitcointalk?  Apocalipsa had a conservative senator follow him out of the blue yesterday.  And he and vlad dropped the whole fraud thing.  You think congressmen follow new accounts for no reason? 

Your day is coming.  All of you. 

Vlad is banned and so is Apocalipsa.  He’s such a dangerous guy and he’s gonna stop if you ban him even if he thinks what he’s doing is just and right.  He’s a quitter like that.  Money he won’t even mention microguy, gay mods, gay devs and gay “devs”.  Hey, exactly how is numbnuts gay Ver a dev.  Vlad knows more than him and he gets no credit.  Haha.  Funny. 

Eddiec got his 2,000 donation.  Thanks for proving we’re not maggot cheapskates like Craig and the Bitcoin community. 

This community is a real team.  I bled for you and so have some devs and you proved you haven’t forgotten.  I’m tearing up cause it looked like we had just the same heartless worms.  I want no part of communities with no heart.  Thank you.  and eddiec, like I told you, I’ll use my high caliber weight for you and we do fitty fitty, cause I don’t have enough ixc.  Lol

Noobs, that’s a joke. 

Thanks again, fam,
Vlad’s sock

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/address.dws?xrCHZ7s3ZXLyMd7VZAvaMV796q3oSTX3Hu.htm

I fired up the old wallet today and it synced like clockwork after many months. All I need now are a few coins Cool

Vlad is down from minimum 1,000 per person for years to now 9 ixc.  Graig Wright says you can retire off that.  If that doesn’t depress you then you probably have a normal decent life of you don’t care for billions.  Lol

Vlad

Doctor Zero

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 08:55:06 PM

I forgot to do the maffs for you lemmings.  Apocalipsa was banned at latest the 21st and today is the 22nd.  But I vaguely remember not caring to post about it for a few days so there’s a good chance he got a 30 day ban before the 21st.  You guys can’t write a simple script code for stuff like this?  You retarded?  What happened to all the smart people here?  Unreal. 

Well, vlad is tearing the sh1t out of Twitter.  You really really, don’t want him to start posting screenshots and telling the harshest right wing congressmen and AGs about your abuse and fraud.  Asshats.  Empty asshats.  That’s the saddest part of what this sh1t site has become.  Tools. 

Git your sh1t straight, mortal maggots. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: