Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you long term or short term?  (Read 3564 times)
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

I chose a long time because I think it's safer to play for a long time so do not have to keep seeing the price every day. see the price once a week I think we can already profit  Grin
where can you conclude this? many people are trapped and suffer losses due to long-term investments when in the end the altcoins they hold turn into shitcoin that is worthless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

I'm holding my coins for a long term as I believe on their project that will give a good profits once the project get huge. I'm optimistic that in 2 years of holding the price is good enough. Although short term is also good but I don't have time to monitor the prices everyday.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

Yes I'm a long term hodler and holding long term is less pressure compared to have it in short term then sell it even if the price is not good enough to give you profits. Although long term is good only if you don't need money as you can leave it until it reach the all time high but your coins will lose it's value once the price go into dip.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Dimonto

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.
The most fundamental purpose of our coming to this market is actually to make money, so I think we have to learn different trading skills to achieve this goal. Whether it is short-term or long-term, we should reasonably plan according to the amount of funds. This is not the same.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:30:22 AM

I am using both strategies for different coins in my pholio. Day tdading is good for cheap coins and long games are great for ethereum or bitcoin)

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Aing

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

more longterm because in the current situation for a short-term trading situation it would be very risky. we better trade in the long run to get big profits
Risking our money just because we are getting greedy, I don't really want to experience it. The safe way to live in this situation is doing long term investment. We don't need to hold for too long. As long as it can be profit, it's enough.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:05:04 PM

I think it is better to be a short term investor because the market prices are constantly fluctuating.
However, I think that depends on the decisions of the investors respectively,
because in my opinion between short-term and long-term investments is just as good so it's better to choose both
Alright but we must try to see how strong the fundamental support for both of coins. As you can see that how it goes worst and worst everytime. We need something that will create such a massive adoption to the whole of crypto.
Basically crypto is a longterm journey consider about how long the time that has been taken to create something new to be used by so many parties.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bencooper

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

Long term for me. Till I die  Grin More seriously, it would be crazy to sell right now. The market is so low and everything is in red. No, personally, no choice: I hold. I will try to do it until 2019 and even 2020 if I am patient. Fingers crossed. 2019 will be a better year I hope....

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Yaminat

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.
I consider that the long-term strategy is more safe! For short-term trading you need a lot of capital and good insider information!))

cinchin1

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

I consider that the long-term strategy is more safe! For short-term trading you need a lot of capital and good insider information!))
Right now, why do not I see safety from long term investments, I just see the market turn red and that is continuous, it can not tend to go up for a long time, and I see people are making decisions as you, long term investment, they are really desperate. Their assets continue to show signs of instability and will likely evaporate in the next few days while for short term investors, they are smiling and feel lucky when they make the right decision, make profits every day and survive even in the red market
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

if in my opinion, the determination of long term or short term when we see some significant movements occur in the coin that we hold.
all depends on conditions
for hold coin, of course we have to create a support and resistance limit.
when the price decreases beyond the limit, it is only natural that we do cutloss. and so does the opposite.
RiverBit

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

The selling of coins and holding them also depends on the coin you hold. If the coins have good potential and hard working team, there in no need to hurry. Instead you should hold it for a bit long to gain some significant profit.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

It's true that what you say is that long-term investments are certainly much safer than short-term investments,
especially with conditions like this it certainly does not allow for short-term investments,
but somehow it all depends on the personal decision of each

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

Agreed that long-term investment is a safe choice. The market is always going up every year, so long-term investment is certainly profitable, but it does not determine how long we will invest. .
Short-term investment requires a lot of factors for you to succeed. Analytical experience, rapid information gathering experience ... must be very good to be profitable in short-term investment.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

It depends on the crypto that I am going to take for example something like Bitcoin then I would go for a long term,
But for some new alt-coin I think it is better to go for a short term there are so many alt-coin that is only good at the beginning .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:39:19 PM

I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.
I now somehow expect a rise in the price of coins. Somehow lucky to sell at a good price some coins in two months, after they began to be sold. Now, the rest has also been held back, but they have fallen much the other way. Now I wait again, when they grow up to sell. Now I decided that I would immediately sell, so that I did not have to sit with them.
Why are you selling a friend's rush?
You have to wait, there are still 3 months to wait by the end of 2018, you have to save it, because no one knows when the market price will rise, my advice is to wait until the end of 2018.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

The best option for me is to trade long term. With long-term trading makes me more focus to continue to collect the token. Long-term trade makes us get more profits. The short-term trade seems to me a lot more risks and takes time each day.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

I would prefer a long-term hold because I believe in a slow but surely profit. There's no shortcut to success so I would prefet to hold my earnings for a profitable investment. I would only be needing a lot of patience as I hold it but I believe that it would be worth it.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

I don't think that any trader strictly follows one trading pattern, currencies are unique and react differently to the market trend.
So long-term or short-term depends in the particular asset.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

I once tried doing a short term investment which leads to lots of stress and depression from the movement in the market price which leads me to do long term investment which is less hassle, stress free and it saves me more time and effort on checking the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: