Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:42:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins  (Read 4834 times)
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:02:34 AM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

We can't change the fact that altcoins are still like babies who still rely on their mother which is bitcoin. I hate pumps and dumps but we all know that deep inside we also liked it and we want to get those profits. We benefit from it so don't blame all of it.
k1on4ik

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

one of the most painful problems of alcoins is a big quantity different kinds of coins. it causes a headache to monitor trends and news about all of it. too difficult to decide which coin is good and promise big profit.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:49:32 AM

The most problem I see in alts is their teams and future monetization of their products. Most alts I don't see how to use and who will pay for this new tech that they are creating. And teams of devs can forget about the project and you can't do anything. 

I suppose the largest problem of altcoins is their number. As there are more than 1600 cryptocurrencies on the market people simply do not understand how to choose the right alts. They often make mistakes.
mabyyy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:11:22 PM

in order to objectively assess the situation you need to understand a particular altcoin and be an expert in this matter. for myself, I decided that the best investment is bitcoin and Ethereum
The first of course bitcoin and not because it is the first because even if it happens so that it will not cost anything it can always be sold to collectors - because bitcoin is a story. Well, The main favorite of course Ethereum 1. Buterin won't make it bad( 2. This is the most powerful token that is only on the market. 3 Almost all new ICO's come out on it. 4. in the future, the speed of transactions will soar to 1000 000 per second
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

in order to objectively assess the situation you need to understand a particular altcoin and be an expert in this matter. for myself, I decided that the best investment is bitcoin and Ethereum
The first of course bitcoin and not because it is the first because even if it happens so that it will not cost anything it can always be sold to collectors - because bitcoin is a story. Well, The main favorite of course Ethereum 1. Buterin won't make it bad( 2. This is the most powerful token that is only on the market. 3 Almost all new ICO's come out on it. 4. in the future, the speed of transactions will soar to 1000 000 per second
I fully support the opinion. Bitcoin is number 1 and when all cryptocurrency disappears or 90% is a Scam, bitcoin will never be a Scam coin. It's really a story and it's not going to pull them out of it! Also I agree that air power because on its basis have been conducted already very much ICO and technologies!

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

The most problem I see in alts is their teams and future monetization of their products. Most alts I don't see how to use and who will pay for this new tech that they are creating. And teams of devs can forget about the project and you can't do anything. 

I suppose the largest problem of altcoins is their number. As there are more than 1600 cryptocurrencies on the market people simply do not understand how to choose the right alts. They often make mistakes.
Yes , large number is one problem of altcoins and almost everyday new altcoins is rising  and investors dont know were to put thier money.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:33:37 AM

Agree, with those so many alts that has been created and duplicating their target audience, it's hard for end users to select which one are the best among the others, and also considering that not all users are computer literate how they can understand the system and how it can be much worthy to use the alts than fiat where they already familiar and use it back then, if alts can be unique and can be easy to understand, people love change if they see that
it will be useful for them.
redtag070

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

I think the biggest problem right now is the increasing number of fake coins and ICO's and if that can't be controlled we would be seeing a dying economy of altcoins. We need more security tokens right now or platforms that can secure us from these fraud ICO, something like menlo.one a platform that will serve as a filter to fake and good ICOs.

I agree with this opinion very much.

There are many copied alto coins without contents. Many things do not have contents of the project.
Especially Alto currency born in Japan in 2018, there are many fundraising for administration by listing. Nanj, VIPS, CHE and other coins are issued a large number of coins, it is a method to suck investors' money with the lowest price 1 satoshi selling.

We think that this method is an act of extracting money from the market of cryptographic currency.
Because I do not feel like trying to hold currency from the beginning.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

This situation does not change as long as the dominance of bitcoin is not broken. And another problem is there are many scam altcoins, so this makes some altcoins untrustable.
marinakofoleva

Activity: 336
Merit: 100