Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132330 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

Well, i don't know everyone have know about this or not, so i want notice everybody that they have plan to listing at gatecoin and trade.io at 6th June, 2018. When i come to their token sale page, i collect this information, this is so good for Traxia.
This is good news, and not just for the project. but for all those who support the project and have already invested in the project
That's really a good news for this project, getting listed will greatly help the project's engagement and popularity that will help them to have more support coming from people who likes the project at the same time. Traxia indeed has a good potential in the market.
Even if it takes time it would be okay for most of the participants when you plan to list on the popular exchange like binance etc that would make every one easy to make transactions.
Yeah hitbtc and binance do actually get some high reps in the cryptocurrency community once it's listed there then the token gets some hyped up for atleast a long time
Definitely. I do recommend Bittrex to get listed on because Bittrex is the biggest exchange which has a lot of users with a lot of money.
Thats right. Bittrex is a well known platform for trading and is used by many hardcore traders. This coin can really get uplifted on the app.
Exactly, in the end that's what matters, a good supporting community with deep investors having deep pockets. The team should definitely opt for Bittrex!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
we only trust the team even though it is difficult we just trust them on hope they can work well it is enough any results if the team is working very well we will all accept it.
The team is actually working much harder and also i am sure that it will soon reach great heights and also this project will soon reach the softcap as well as hardcap. This project is good for investment and can surely give us some intresting profits.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:57:59 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
we only trust the team even though it is difficult we just trust them on hope they can work well it is enough any results if the team is working very well we will all accept it.
The team is actually working much harder and also i am sure that it will soon reach great heights and also this project will soon reach the softcap as well as hardcap. This project is good for investment and can surely give us some intresting profits.
The team for traxia really deserves huge profits and they do need to be payed for their hardwork. This project is really working great untill now and i am sure that it will continue to be so in the future too.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:04:13 PM

The team for traxia really deserves huge profits and they do need to be payed for their hardwork. This project is really working great untill now and i am sure that it will continue to be so in the future too.
The team really is good but it is always wait for the future to reveal the truth. This project is going to have huge profits without any doubts and also investing some amount of funds in this project will always stay profitable.
zevl194

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:36:40 PM

What about listing on bigger exchanges, like cryptopia or any DEX?
exchanges mentioned above have funny liquidity..
I think any DEX it is necessary to exclude from the list and even at all not to mark there. All the matter is that such on such platforms both dumpers, and fans live to buy tokens at very low price, in hope for prospect.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:35:33 AM

I see that the project attracts a lot of investor's attention, but of course I would like to see how the fees are going and better on a public wallet.

You are right, the project features are good and can attract many people to try it, but I am waiting now for the release of this project and how people will support it once launched.
If people supported cardano project when it was initially launch, I dont see any problems why traxia project can not duplicate that same result too.

Cardano was a completely new COIN with it's own chain and features and this a TOKEN based on Cardano and shares the chain with it. Literally apples and oranges
So do you say, Cardano and Traxia will have the same features? But still it attracts many people to invest in traxia. There will be no problem at all.

I mean if it's like those ERC 20 shitcoins then it's like photocopying a dollar bill and then claiming you have your own currency cause hurr durr tokens
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:06:04 AM

As for me, I am expecting that the traxia ICO will be doing fine despite the ups and downs of altcoins and bitcoins. Surely this will be on the top like her sister CARDANO.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:53:44 AM

As for me, I am expecting that the traxia ICO will be doing fine despite the ups and downs of altcoins and bitcoins. Surely this will be on the top like her sister CARDANO.
I hope so. This project is completely legit and really make an investor wanted to invest in the project. Moreover, rumor said that this project is going to beat Cardano slowly.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

I hope so. This project is completely legit and really make an investor wanted to invest in the project. Moreover, rumor said that this project is going to beat Cardano slowly.
I agree with you. I really hope that Traxia project is a real one. A project that will not let our trust go to waste. Especially that it is interesting and has a good motive for the community. And as I can see, as days goes by, the popularity of this project is positively going on. I hope that this pace of Traxia will continuously happen.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:57:18 AM

What about listing on bigger exchanges, like cryptopia or any DEX?
exchanges mentioned above have funny liquidity..

Since it is an ERC20 token, I think DEX will be enough to start for liquidity. Although I know the difficulty of enlisting a token to an exchange, it will be worth it since it can also be used for publicity.
That`s fine, DEX is ok for the begining.
e.g. Cryptobridge costs only 1 BTC to get listed and they are pretty quick to list a new coin.
So, I would definitely start from it, at least..
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:59:10 AM

I think that despite the difficulties that the team will have to achieve the desired results, they will stand up to the last. The team at the project is very smart and knows its work. In such a short time, the team has already made progress in the fact that they have very good partners who also support them.
aN0Ny_M0Us

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:02:12 AM

I think the idea is really great to consider but there are many projects that claim to disrupt the trade industry
Could you tell me using real life cases how people are going to use your tokens for the services?
Are there any buy back plans of tokens for the sake of volatility in the market?
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:52:18 AM

I think the project does not have much time left until the end of fundraising and I think I need to get a few tokens to better track his fate.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

I think that despite the difficulties that the team will have to achieve the desired results, they will stand up to the last. The team at the project is very smart and knows its work. In such a short time, the team has already made progress in the fact that they have very good partners who also support them.
if a team is involved always working with compact indeed to achieve success will be easy to achieve, success is always this project for the future, and the spirit continues to team involved here.
paladium

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

I did not sacrifice my cardanos and invested with ETH. I expected very high.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

Yes, it can be seen that the real experts in their field work in the project, who are doing their job well. The Traxia project is becoming more popular every day in the crypt world.
Lodi0808

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:47:52 AM

I think the project does not have much time left until the end of fundraising and I think I need to get a few tokens to better track his fate.
I lf in case you guys didnt get thier tokens during thier ico sale I suggest wait for it to gwt listed on exchanges becuase surely thise who got the tokens during the airdrop will dump thier token.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:56:52 AM

I lf in case you guys didnt get thier tokens during thier ico sale I suggest wait for it to gwt listed on exchanges becuase surely thise who got the tokens during the airdrop will dump thier token.
If you really want to make a benefit with traxia token. You can hold it for long. Yes there will be a big dump for the airdrop, but after that Traxia will gain more investors after listing in exchanges.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:58:29 AM

I think they will have a good results on their ICO. Even if they can't reached to their hard cap, still they can managed to collect enough funds for the improvement of this plattform. I just hope that they will give new updates now regarding the current situation of this project so we can have an idea about the progress of Traxia.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

you are right, this is a good opportunity to get Traxia tokens, but those who want to quickly drop their tokens after receiving, should remember that in time they can be given at a more favorable price.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: