Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132330 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

Does anyone know why this project is so low profile, while being the first ADA ICO?

I think the reason why this project is low profile is because it is still new and the team are still continuing to developed the platform. So, we should expect such low profile due they are also still making more innovations with regards to their platform.
Actually i have only a doubt about why this project is accept ADA? If i don't have any mistake, they are the same devs?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:14:32 PM

Does anyone know why this project is so low profile, while being the first ADA ICO?

I think the reason why this project is low profile is because it is still new and the team are still continuing to developed the platform. So, we should expect such low profile due they are also still making more innovations with regards to their platform.
Actually i have only a doubt about why this project is accept ADA? If i don't have any mistake, they are the same devs?
I don't think so, they said that this project is invested by Cardano Hub and they are not same team so far.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:33:20 PM

I have stupid question. When how much for contribute at Traxia project, and will be have any plan for listing at any exchange?

I am sure devs have plans to list this project in some exchanges soon, but let's see first if this project will become popular and will have high support with the community and investors.
It might take time to have more support coming into the project, Traxia, but if the team can make something that will gain attention towards many people that might love and like the services it can offer to its users.
As Traxia is the first project invested by Cardano HUB it might be experiencing various mismatches and bugs so we shall allocate certain time for the dev team to work on all those bugs and come back to us with a right solution as we also have the opportunity to proceed investing with ADA.

what does "invested by Cardano HUB" means? I know little bit about cardano, but is this mean that they using ADA blockchain or ADA foundation giving them money ?, their website is not loading for me.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:37:48 AM

I don't think so, they said that this project is invested by Cardano Hub and they are not same team so far.

Well, I'm kinda confused now, So you are saying that they are not connected to the founders of CARDANO? In my understanding or opinion only, Traxia will be created or released from ADA blockchain platform.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:19:20 AM

I think the first project on cardano should attract special attention of investors and I think it will be so, only the team needs to aggressively advance the project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:29:08 AM

I think the first project on cardano should attract special attention of investors and I think it will be so, only the team needs to aggressively advance the project.
It should attract investors especially to the people who know already about cardano. This project have a very nice platform that will be launched in the future.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:54:45 AM

Where can we monitor the progress of capital mobilization of the project? How many tokens can I purchase?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

It should attract investors especially to the people who know already about cardano. This project have a very nice platform that will be launched in the future.
Hopefully that woud happen. I hope that the team will come up with a great marketing strategy so that more people will be able to reach the information regarding this project. We are glad that we have this kind of project that holds a great platform that will bring a great changes in the community of crypto currency, so I will keep looking forward for this project and wait for more updates.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

you are right about that my friend potential investors and also cardano holders will both profit from this project in the future.
it will be interesting for the cardano holders to have this project. because they first of all make a profit

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:21:24 AM

Tell me, will there be some kind of guaranteed token price, which will not depend on constant fluctuations?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

An interesting idea and I really like when there are projects on different platforms, I think this shows the development of the crypto currency.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

I think they just support them not the same team they are entirely different team if you check them out

sergeygusev69

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

tell me where I can see your road map, what are your plans for the future? how is the pre-sale? can you find out the exact figures?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:28:23 AM

I have stupid question. When how much for contribute at Traxia project, and will be have any plan for listing at any exchange?

I am sure devs have plans to list this project in some exchanges soon, but let's see first if this project will become popular and will have high support with the community and investors.
It might take time to have more support coming into the project, Traxia, but if the team can make something that will gain attention towards many people that might love and like the services it can offer to its users.
As Traxia is the first project invested by Cardano HUB it might be experiencing various mismatches and bugs so we shall allocate certain time for the dev team to work on all those bugs and come back to us with a right solution as we also have the opportunity to proceed investing with ADA.

what does "invested by Cardano HUB" means? I know little bit about cardano, but is this mean that they using ADA blockchain or ADA foundation giving them money ?, their website is not loading for me.

It means these Traxia guys started their project with Ethereum Blockchain. After some time Emurgo ( Cardano's investment arm) invested in Traxia and they migrate the whole project from Ethereum to Cardano's Blockchain.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

Tell me, will there be some kind of guaranteed token price, which will not depend on constant fluctuations?
For sure the token price will be constant since they are still in the ico phase but after it gets available in trading site then we will see the price to go up and down.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

You're right mate. For now, let us be patient as they continue to develop this system. Bugs and other issues are expected in the first release or prototypes. All we can hope for is that they will continue to be dedicated and active in the community.
TRAXIA is a promising and high potential project of the future with great concept and great team. The project is in its initial phase and it is developing every day more and more as we will surely experience some bugs in the initial version of this platform but they will surely develop a stable platform for release.
Developer really impresses. There are no problems in the communications, is differented team, on extremely children answer measure in telegram very quickly, it is very pleasant and is reliable to the project. Gladdens developer constantly adding positive news and modernizing one's platform.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

This is normal in all new projects, i am sure that as time passes by traxia will become more popular and many investors will be going to invest in this project. Also they will have active supporters soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:49:10 AM

Actually mate, it will depends upon the devs or stop on their plans on this project since this project is in the stage of progression. Hopefully they do something attractive for the users as well as those probable investors on this project.
It's in the stage of development, so basically the devs are doing their part to develop the platform and day by day they're doing progress on the platform. It's an indication that the project is on the process of growth.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

Actually mate, it will depends upon the devs or stop on their plans on this project since this project is in the stage of progression. Hopefully they do something attractive for the users as well as those probable investors on this project.
It's in the stage of development, so basically the devs are doing their part to develop the platform and day by day they're doing progress on the platform. It's an indication that the project is on the process of growth.

Traxia dev team is doing a good job however it would be really expected to be responsible for all the investors and can add our expectation to the checklist to make announcements which the team is doing their job, that will make every investor have a better understanding.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

I agree, the project is in development stage so expect that there will be some issues that will occur but as time goes by I am sure that traxia will have many improvements and updates about the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: