Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

It is very pleasant to see and read a lot of very good reviews in this subject of this project. Probably here can can that that will turn out standing at team in general. Then it is possible to think very good moment to come into the project now and to buy a few coins. The future is still unknown.
I think it's a good idea to invest and buy coins for this project, this project has the potential to achieve success and have a very good concept. so we do not have to worry to try this coin.
The team is really strong and its not a bad decision to invest in this platform. You might get great returns as the team is working quite efficiently and will have a good reputation in the coming months

If the team are really skilled and professionals then definitely investors will probably in good place. Traxia is still a new project and well see if they really are worthy to be invested. After all, we didn't heard any problems with the project so this is something we have to watch for.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

It seems to me that I do not even look at the not very good situation in the market, many investors will participate in this project in order to observe how the platform will work. I have this kind of motivation.

As an investors they should be able to observe how the platform works, because with there observation they would gain some ideas or information on how the project is doing on the market so that they would able to weigh things out.
That must be a very assuring for every Investors as this platform might be providing the very need.
I think that the one who invested in this project understands this moment and therefore consciously made their choice
Thats the reason i made this statement,i think that you understand that,this is totally upto the Investors and partners.
Actually in each project the things totally go in terms of the investors and the partners as they are the main individuals who make this project go more wider and profitable ahead. This project is really also attracting good amount of investors.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

It seems to me that I do not even look at the not very good situation in the market, many investors will participate in this project in order to observe how the platform will work. I have this kind of motivation.

As an investors they should be able to observe how the platform works, because with there observation they would gain some ideas or information on how the project is doing on the market so that they would able to weigh things out.
That must be a very assuring for every Investors as this platform might be providing the very need.
I think that the one who invested in this project understands this moment and therefore consciously made their choice
Thats the reason i made this statement,i think that you understand that,this is totally upto the Investors and partners.
Actually in each project the things totally go in terms of the investors and the partners as they are the main individuals who make this project go more wider and profitable ahead. This project is really also attracting good amount of investors.
Investors and partners are a essential factor in any project because without investors, the team would have nothing with them to release their platform and a better team and supporters can make this project go great ahead.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

It is very pleasant to see and read a lot of very good reviews in this subject of this project. Probably here can can that that will turn out standing at team in general. Then it is possible to think very good moment to come into the project now and to buy a few coins. The future is still unknown.
I think it's a good idea to invest and buy coins for this project, this project has the potential to achieve success and have a very good concept. so we do not have to worry to try this coin.
The team is really strong and its not a bad decision to invest in this platform. You might get great returns as the team is working quite efficiently and will have a good reputation in the coming months

If the team are really skilled and professionals then definitely investors will probably in good place. Traxia is still a new project and well see if they really are worthy to be invested. After all, we didn't heard any problems with the project so this is something we have to watch for.
Yes thats true mate, i havent heard of any complaints or any negative cimments about this project since day one.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

Yes thats true mate, i havent heard of any complaints or any negative cimments about this project since day one.
Because the team is much good and also they have completed each and every expectation of the investors as well as the supporters and with the same speed, they would soon reach a good height with huge profits.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

Nice project.
Should have a great success.
it's great to continue consistently provide support for this project and the project team needs it
the project team will be more motivated and the development is done seriously so as not to disappoint the participants

Then they should really do their best so all their supporters will stay, if they have a great project as what I know. It doesn't matter if they will have a lot of support, they will eventually have a lot of them if they can show the potential of their project.
Exactly. A project with high quality and high potential will still be successful despite of a not-so-good marketing since the essence of the project itself will spread. But if a quality project will also have an efficient and effective marketing efforts, the project will surely attain success.
I do not agree with this statement. If there is no normal marketing, nobody will know about the project and it may not work out. This project is interesting, but I do not consider it to be a bounty company.

I don't also quite understand of what you are trying to say. Anyway, Traxia is doing well because they have a bounty programs which is good and they really are doing their best to make the project success.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

The main difference of this project is reliability and stability. I hope that this is understood not only by me, but also by investors

That's the basic factors in every project in bitcoin world inorder to be a successful business. And for Traxia plattform, they have a solid reliability because they are invested with Cardano Hub. But I cannot say that they have a good stability because it will only depends if the bitcoin's price are stable.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:42:16 PM

It seems you missed the opportunity to use medium as one of your social media partners? Do you have any blogs also about your project?
evalovebanana

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

Have a nice weekend

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

Whether the KYC is needed for investors and for bounty hunters, or this procedure is only necessary for bounty hunters
I think that this procedure must be passed by everyone, because if many people undergo this procedure, all this will seem to be reliable.
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

Can anybody tell me how many have already collected? I can not find this information on the website. I would like to see what interest investors have for the project, already the second month of fees are going, besides, at the beginning there was a good discount.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

The development team took a team of Cardano developers to their partner. Therefore, it will be very interesting to observe the updates and development of this project! And also this in the future will bring a good profit, for those who have invested in this project.
These two companies not only have cooperated, but are even going to pass from erc20 ethereum blockchain to ADA blockchain. I don't know, it will be good or bad, but time developers are sure that they have conceived, means and we will see fruits in due time.
Yes Ada is very under rated currently, the new style of layered chain & this further branching of partnerships is great to see!
At this moment it is still underrated but as soon as they launch thier prject and show that they have a cery effective platform for SMe industries, for sure they will get the popularity.
I think that many already support the project, and with time the confidence will only increase, a good time for investments

Yes, a lotof active members here are supporting this project now and helping it to spread in social medias. Also I seen a lot of improvements with traxia project developments.

I don't understand the point of the project though like the only major difference between this and other similar projects is that this one accepts ada
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

You should receive your KYC confirmation within 48h after signing-up by e-mail, even if your application has failed! Check your SPAM folder or write to foundation@traxia.co in case of problems. Haven't applied yet? Do it now: https://traxia.typeform.com/to/L3xcSO
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

The development team took a team of Cardano developers to their partner. Therefore, it will be very interesting to observe the updates and development of this project! And also this in the future will bring a good profit, for those who have invested in this project.
These two companies not only have cooperated, but are even going to pass from erc20 ethereum blockchain to ADA blockchain. I don't know, it will be good or bad, but time developers are sure that they have conceived, means and we will see fruits in due time.
Yes Ada is very under rated currently, the new style of layered chain & this further branching of partnerships is great to see!
At this moment it is still underrated but as soon as they launch thier prject and show that they have a cery effective platform for SMe industries, for sure they will get the popularity.
I think that many already support the project, and with time the confidence will only increase, a good time for investments

Yes, a lotof active members here are supporting this project now and helping it to spread in social medias. Also I seen a lot of improvements with traxia project developments.

I don't understand the point of the project though like the only major difference between this and other similar projects is that this one accepts ada
Which other similar projects do you have their names maybe mention one with their links so we can check

CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

Traxia is one of the 1st projects to migrate and build on the Cardano blockchain, which is unique in comparison with other digital currency projects.
And the project I have rated the most up to now, I like it more than the Effect.ai project
Want to know why, follow the link below.
https://bit.ly/2qfMD1K
Asya77

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

Can anybody tell me how many have already collected? I can not find this information on the website. I would like to see what interest investors have for the project, already the second month of fees are going, besides, at the beginning there was a good discount.
not all the companies have such information. as they said on the site that maximum amount of TMT Tokens sold during every round depend on the performance of previous rounds. so they will let us know if they reached
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:44:15 PM

As what I know about this project, they are trying to keep the amount of funds they have collected from public. I think the positive side of that move is to attract real investors and not just people who are driven by hype.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

not all the companies have such information. as they said on the site that maximum amount of TMT Tokens sold during every round depend on the performance of previous rounds. so they will let us know if they reached
yes, this is a normal strategy in my opinion. Just a team of developers will announce to us the amount of collected funds at the end of fees. It remains only to wait until the end of Ico.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

As what I know about this project, they are trying to keep the amount of funds they have collected from public. I think the positive side of that move is to attract real investors and not just people who are driven by hype.
In any case, I think that this information will not be superfluous. To make people realize that it's not too late to invest

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

Can't seem to find the Chinese version of the whitepapers Sad
Yet, there is no chinese version of the whitepaper, you can try to contribute by translating the whitepaper into your language, it would be good for you and the others Chinese.

I think he can translate it, but the platform needs a white paper translator that is proficient on their own language. Do you have some proof of work? Post it so that the Devs would know.
The translation of whitepaper is a business very serious and demands ideal accuracy, without speaking naturally about grammatical mistakes which shouldn't be at all. Not to everyone this work is feasible.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: