Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

Traxia tokens will be listed for trading starting on June 8 2018 at gatecoin and trade.io for sure more exchanges will list thier token so we should be investing on this project to make a profit.

So it will takes up to 3 months for this project to be listed in some exchanges? I just hope that it will be listed soon in some good exchanges. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Wait 3 months? How long. I thought that after the end it would immediately go to the market. But now you have to wait 3 months to see its value in the market.
It depends because it is not easy to get listed on exchanges and it has a lot of requirements before it can be approved as far as I know. We can't do nothing except to wait, there are other things that we can still make because there are more opportunities in the crypto world.
This is normal to the business. Nothing is easy as we thought and there a lot of things to be considered before it listed on the exchange. Some are requiring KYC for AML (Anti Money Laundering). So all we need to do is wait because sooner or later the tokens will still have value.

Obviously, we have nothing to do but to wait for some development on this particular project as we support and spread the great features. Oalso, I'm hoping that the team will able to purse for some difficulties that may encounter on this project and continue striving hard for the better success on this spectaculat and tremendous project which have a great potential in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:29:04 PM

look good this project i hope successful
Yes you are right but The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will give us huge profits in future.
Hardcap of the project is been decided upon the benefits and the progress report of the project. If the hardcap is too high here, i am sure that traxia is potential of it and will soon reach the hardcap. All we need to do is wait and watch.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

Traxia tokens will be listed for trading starting on June 8 2018 at gatecoin and trade.io for sure more exchanges will list thier token so we should be investing on this project to make a profit.

So it will takes up to 3 months for this project to be listed in some exchanges? I just hope that it will be listed soon in some good exchanges. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Wait 3 months? How long. I thought that after the end it would immediately go to the market. But now you have to wait 3 months to see its value in the market.
It depends because it is not easy to get listed on exchanges and it has a lot of requirements before it can be approved as far as I know. We can't do nothing except to wait, there are other things that we can still make because there are more opportunities in the crypto world.

Yes, aside from that requirements, it also need huge funds for listing fees specially to be listed in some good and popular exchanges now. I hope this project will earn enough funds to support it.
All those funds put into exchange is better to just leave or use only one exchange and focus on developing the project and maintaining token value than just using the money raised for ico for exchange listings I just feel that one single listing is OK
Allocating the funds for the development area will really bring a better traffic which drives a better success outcome extremely, we really require to focus on advertising on a thundering spark level showering all benefits.
If the project is really great, it will surely have some great promotions ahead which will lead this project into a good and profitable manner. This project is surely potential to have some good profits ahead so i am sure that several investors will go towards this project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

Yes, aside from that requirements, it also need huge funds for listing fees specially to be listed in some good and popular exchanges now. I hope this project will earn enough funds to support it.
All those funds put into exchange is better to just leave or use only one exchange and focus on developing the project and maintaining token value than just using the money raised for ico for exchange listings I just feel that one single listing is OK
Allocating the funds for the development area will really bring a better traffic which drives a better success outcome extremely, we really require to focus on advertising on a thundering spark level showering all benefits.
If the project is really great, it will surely have some great promotions ahead which will lead this project into a good and profitable manner. This project is surely potential to have some good profits ahead so i am sure that several investors will go towards this project.
Actually this project is a bit confusing and not every individual can understand this project more carefully. This project will hence need some more efforts to reach the maximum people as already it has some good point of views which will surely attract the investors.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:19:59 PM

Yes you are right but The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will give us huge profits in future.
That is true the hard cap is too much it may be very difficult to achieve that just yet. They need to work very hard to achieve that aim.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

I think with the total supply of coins with the value is very interesting because the price is quite expensive I think, it becomes more points for this project, I will follow the bounty campaign of this project, very much awaited future developments

I agree with you, when they public the new updates or annoucements about hit roadmap, investor will come here and lookt at this project is potential or not.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:05:30 PM

The idea is interesting, but the question arises, what then will the price of the token be ensured? And what value will it represent for the holder in the future?
Ive heard that the tokens will be listed on the crytotrading sites in the future, maybe thats the only guarantee the tey could get in investing for thier tokens.

It will be a good news if this token will be listed soon after the ico token sales. Yeah, if they will be listed easily then it can make the price of token increase high.
I disagree to that, usually, after a token being listed on exchanges... Many investors especially those who bought on crowdsales sells their token which causes a dump. Maybe after a month or more then the token value goes up again.
As for me, i think better they should be listing at least on 1 - 2 exchanges. It will make this project have more legits, and investors can come this exchange to trading. Even have dump and pump by some speculators, but liquidity is needed for any tokens at this time, included in TMT.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:23:19 PM

The idea is interesting, but the question arises, what then will the price of the token be ensured? And what value will it represent for the holder in the future?
Ive heard that the tokens will be listed on the crytotrading sites in the future, maybe thats the only guarantee the tey could get in investing for thier tokens.

It will be a good news if this token will be listed soon after the ico token sales. Yeah, if they will be listed easily then it can make the price of token increase high.
I disagree to that, usually, after a token being listed on exchanges... Many investors especially those who bought on crowdsales sells their token which causes a dump. Maybe after a month or more then the token value goes up again.

It's true that some investors that got the token with huge discount could choose to sell their token after ICO to gain some low profit specially if the token get listed only on those small exchanges, Having that said, No one can know if the price will go up or down, you should be ready to any scenario, because this is how the market works.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:39:40 AM

It's true that some investors that got the token with huge discount could choose to sell their token after ICO to gain some low profit specially if the token get listed only on those small exchanges, Having that said, No one can know if the price will go up or down, you should be ready to any scenario, because this is how the market works.
So before we choose any platform, i think do we only require to analyse the project experience, partners, whitepapers, roadmap and what else do we really require to choose as a deserving potential platform for investing?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:49:54 AM

So before we choose any platform, i think do we only require to analyse the project experience, partners, whitepapers, roadmap and what else do we really require to choose as a deserving potential platform for investing?

Yeah, that's a good point if I were the investor I will reasearch and review more about the project whom I will invest too. And also talk to people what are their opinions.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:39:03 AM

Hardcaps are recently just probably chosen by rolling a dice a couple of times these days I guess. Cause they're always random and higher than a dude on a pound of weed
Lol, this can be for good reason or a bad one. Setting a hardcap this high can be challenging for the team and hence they can work accordingly, it can motivate the team to work hard. Secondly if the team is profit centered and want high volume of capital in a short period, this is more like being greedy.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:10:39 AM

I hope that the developers will implement everything. What did they plan, and those who have already invested in this project will receive a profit. What is the minimum amount of the investment?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:46:17 AM

I take it they're developing their coin in Japan?But Japan will make its own coin, and the idea is that it will not work well on this project.Who that thinks?

As what is happening now in the crypto currencies with the press release of SCC, Japan is the only one how have a positive approach for crypto currency as of now.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:54:07 AM

I take it they're developing their coin in Japan?But Japan will make its own coin, and the idea is that it will not work well on this project.Who that thinks?

I dont understand the relationship between developing the coin in japan and not getting success if the coin gets developed in japan.  Even Japan wants to develope its own national coin, this project is a global one and they need another global coin which is going to be used from all platfform members.
the project is really very large-scale. and developers are required to do a great job in order to attract new users
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:46:39 AM

Yeah, that's a good point if I were the investor I will reasearch and review more about the project whom I will invest too. And also talk to people what are their opinions.

Well, even a lot of reviews and researched already been done we cannot really stop dumpers to sell all their coins/tokens in the market once this project is listed in some exchanges.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

Well, even a lot of reviews and researched already been done we cannot really stop dumpers to sell all their coins/tokens in the market once this project is listed in some exchanges.
In which exchanges is this project been listed already? I though the project is still in its Initial Coin Offering phase and will be lsited after the end of their ICO. Also i have came accross some of the ICO reviews and reports which were in favour of this project so it is better to wait for the future of this coin.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

The original project seems to me. They want to do it on cardano, maybe the first ones, did not see the others. In the partners is the exchange trades. There will be listing tokens?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:55:27 AM

As what is happening now in the crypto currencies with the press release of SCC, Japan is the only one how have a positive approach for crypto currency as of now.

Yes, japan is really positive with this. I just hope that many countries will be positive like japan too. Looking forward for more developments of traxia project and I hope they get more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

Yes, japan is really positive with this. I just hope that many countries will be positive like japan too. Looking forward for more developments of traxia project and I hope they get more investors.
Yes you are really really right with that. Just like you, I was also hoping that the other countries that still don't accept crypto currencies will change their mind and try to adopt the crypto currencues. Keep striving Traxia project, and so as days goes by, this project will reach its own successful future.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

Yes you are really really right with that. Just like you, I was also hoping that the other countries that still don't accept crypto currencies will change their mind and try to adopt the crypto currencues. Keep striving Traxia project, and so as days goes by, this project will reach its own successful future.
Japan is really the best country that innovate fast and precise
 Japan will make this project very successful because of their nature of being a hard worker. Let just hope more investors will come.
I don't really like Japan, but I think I would love Japan because of this project. This is the best project I have ever seen in 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: