Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132332 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

Tell me please, when the pre-sale starts and will there be any bonus for buying tokens? Is there a minimum purchase amount?

1. round  pre-sale already started and continues till 18th March

40% Bonus

Minimum contribution:       10 ETH
Maximum      "          :   1000 ETH

2. round pre-sale  19th March till 9th April

20% Bonus

Minimum contribution:   0.01 ETH
Maximum contribution: 1000 ETH

3. round pre-sale  10th April till 17th April

10% Bonus

Minimum contribution:    0.01 ETH
Maximum contribution:  1000 ETH
Thanks for being a great human who gives all these informations to the forum, I hope this project will be going to moon soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

I take it they're developing their coin in Japan?But Japan will make its own coin, and the idea is that it will not work well on this project.Who that thinks?

As what is happening now in the crypto currencies with the press release of SCC, Japan is the only one how have a positive approach for crypto currency as of now.

Yes, japan is really positive with this. I just hope that many countries will be positive like japan too. Looking forward for more developments of traxia project and I hope they get more investors.
Yes you are really really right with that. Just like you, I was also hoping that the other countries that still don't accept crypto currencies will change their mind and try to adopt the crypto currencues. Keep striving Traxia project, and so as days goes by, this project will reach its own successful future.

For now we can't still be sure if other countries will be open to accept cryptocurrencies now because of many negative news about bitcoin. But I am still hoping for that and also hoping that many people will support traxia project.
to
Yeah, with many countries banning or regulation cryptocurrency flow, it will definitely be hard for the project to spread its reach. Well I hope they do something about this as they might have to limit their reach in some countries.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

I have stupid question. When how much for contribute at Traxia project, and will be have any plan for listing at any exchange?

I am sure devs have plans to list this project in some exchanges soon, but let's see first if this project will become popular and will have high support with the community and investors.
It might take time to have more support coming into the project, Traxia, but if the team can make something that will gain attention towards many people that might love and like the services it can offer to its users.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

I have stupid question. When how much for contribute at Traxia project, and will be have any plan for listing at any exchange?

I am sure devs have plans to list this project in some exchanges soon, but let's see first if this project will become popular and will have high support with the community and investors.
It might take time to have more support coming into the project, Traxia, but if the team can make something that will gain attention towards many people that might love and like the services it can offer to its users.
As Traxia is the first project invested by Cardano HUB it might be experiencing various mismatches and bugs so we shall allocate certain time for the dev team to work on all those bugs and come back to us with a right solution as we also have the opportunity to proceed investing with ADA.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

1. Pls, what's your minimum contribution for presale and public sale ICO?
2. Do you have a smart contract to return tokens instantly in my MEW as soon as I purchase your tokens?

Their minimum contribution for pre-sale is 0.01 ETH as of March 19, 2018. You can check out more details on the first page of the thread, they have indicated the prices of their pre-sale and sale dates.    
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

Tell me please, when the pre-sale starts and will there be any bonus for buying tokens? Is there a minimum purchase amount?

40% Bonus

20% Bonus

10% Bonus

Thanks for being a great human who gives all these informations to the forum, I hope this project will be going to moon soon.

This project will give more demand for ADA and in return attract all the holder to invest in this project. I hope it will just give a good impression to the both cryptocurrency.
FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

Does anyone know why this project is so low profile, while being the first ADA ICO?

Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:38:15 PM

I would not say it's a similar business model. It's the same "niche" - SME and B2B. I personally find traxia system smarter. + There is the Cardano tech that is also important Wink

Yes, this make this project different from some existing projects right now. I really hope that traxia will have many supporters and an active community that will help them to become successful
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Traxia has higher possibilities to become hugely successful.  The team behind the project are hardworking as well as very active. And they give an immediate reply to queries. And definitely after certain time later it will succeed.

sand90

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:38:36 PM

Hi Traxia team -

I have few questions about the sales of tokens, as I've seen some inconsistencies in the whitepaper:

1. Page 22 says "tokens will be distributed 30%, 30% (presale, sale), and 5%, 5% it’s for the investors, and bounty program."
2. Table on Page 23:
    2.1 Percentages here for first and second token sales is 40-20, as opposed to 30-30. What will be sold on each round?
    2.2 Will unsold TMT for second round also be burned, or only those from first sale?
3. Page 24 - the Total Discounts during Pre-sale and Sale shows TMT amount for sale in pre-sale, and the 3 weeks of sales to follows. By summing all the TMT’s for sale listed in table, it looks there’s total 760.000.000 for sale – again, inconsistent with the previous numbers; is it either 70%, 60%, or 76% of total TMT amounts (1bil) available for sale?

To all other forum members:

I looked at the contributions sent so far for the ETH and ADA addresses.
6,276,219.13 TMT have been distributed for ETH contributions, and 323,258.00 for ADA contributions (total 6.599,477.13 times 0.09$/TMT =  $593.952.9417 raised).

What are the chances to even raise $5mil based on the progress so far? I do believe in this project, even though it's a Popoulus copycat - I think there's room for both since none of them have market dominance and both are still under development, and are targeting different geographies. Should this raise concerns on the team's ability to raise decent amount of funds, to proceed with their planned roadmap? How does this compares to other ICOs, that are now successful, fund raise progress?

Thanks,
sand90

Hi Sand90,

There's no inconsistency in the numbers. You are comparing oranges with apples so of course, the math doesn't add up. The whitepaper mentions that we are going to issue 1 billion TMT (1,000,000,000). We will sell 400,000,000 TMT during the first phase (started 25th February and will end 2nd June 2018), 200,000,000 TMT on a second phase (that will only happen if necessary and never before 2021).

During the first phase, we have 4 rounds. Each round has a maximum amount of tokens available (max 220 mill, max 180 mill, max 180, max 180 mill). So you can't sum them because it is cumulative.

UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED.

Traxia is not a copycat of Populous. They both try to solve the liquidity problem for SMEs but Populous uses a P2P solution selling securities to average Joe, Traxia only works with institutional investors as the liquidity providers. Populus sets the price by themselves, Traxia let the market find the right price i.e. investors bid on an auction system. Populus focus on invoices, Traxia envisions multiple trade finance products in its platform, etc... 
We have not been investing in paid ads, paid ICO listings, Youtube Ads, etc. We are working on partnerships to grow the channels organically mainly in China, Korea and Japan. We are also going to launch our beta version at the end of March, have more use cases. Only then, we will invest in paid ads and sponsored content to make more noise while we have community and many use cases to support our claim.

You can either wait to see all this out there and enter in Traxia at 0.15 USD  OR buy now with -40% discount at $0.09. It is your choice.

Thanks for responding
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

As Traxia is the first project invested by Cardano HUB it might be experiencing various mismatches and bugs so we shall allocate certain time for the dev team to work on all those bugs and come back to us with a right solution as we also have the opportunity to proceed investing with ADA.

This project need time to developed. The first ICO to accept ADA that needs more supporters to gain a fame in the ICO industry. If traxia can attract people then this project will be successful.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

40% Bonus

20% Bonus

10% Bonus

Rather interesting strategy to sell tokens with 40% and with minimum deposit of size 10 eth. I consider it very good opportunity for receipt of not bad пpoфитa to the users with wide wallets. As well as it is a good opportunity for investment from 0.01 for simple citizens not possessing extensive means.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
sand90

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:45:10 PM

Pre-sale alreade started. Where I can find info how much raised so far? Project seems promising

https://www.traxia.co/my-contribution

You'll have to paste this in Excel and make a sum of total contribution...so far it's less than 1 mil, and I'm concerned with the current progress they're making.

It sucks their price is based on USD, with the current crypto market going down, I'm getting less values for my ETHs; I was avoiding to send my contribution hoping ETH goes back up, but it keeps going down.

Why exactly are you concerned with the current progress?
It seems that I understood wrong the sale period, which is up until June. I thought the time line was much shorter and I was judging the chances of reaching anywhere up to 40m in a shorter period of time.

I am happy that I was wrong, as this is an ICO i did a good amount of research and I'm looking to invest in and want it to be successful.
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

interesting project. tell me please, how is the pre-sale? unfortunately, on the site I did not find a counter. and where you can find out about your plans?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

Does anyone know why this project is so low profile, while being the first ADA ICO?
Most likely the reason for not active support from users and investors. The team does all the updates, but apparently this is not enough. So we will continue to observe the development of the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

40% Bonus

20% Bonus

10% Bonus

is a great piece of info man for sure it will help some alot and the way things are i hope people take the chance to get the 40% on the first phase of tokensale

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

40% Bonus

20% Bonus

10% Bonus

Rather interesting strategy to sell tokens with 40% and with minimum deposit of size 10 eth. I consider it very good opportunity for receipt of not bad пpoфитa to the users with wide wallets. As well as it is a good opportunity for investment from 0.01 for simple citizens not possessing extensive means.

.01 is enough to invest so that small investors can participate in the ICO. Also, I am hoping that the team will find some more innovations about their features so that more investors would be attracted with the project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

This project need time to developed. The first ICO to accept ADA that needs more supporters to gain a fame in the ICO industry. If traxia can attract people then this project will be successful.
The vision of Traxia is to establish an open and decentralized ecosystem so the team is much focused on the challenges aiming also the competitors so we will soon hear the great announcements.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

You're right mate. For now, let us be patient as they continue to develop this system. Bugs and other issues are expected in the first release or prototypes. All we can hope for is that they will continue to be dedicated and active in the community.
joeperry

Activity: 2114
Merit: 465

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

You're right mate. For now, let us be patient as they continue to develop this system. Bugs and other issues are expected in the first release or prototypes. All we can hope for is that they will continue to be dedicated and active in the community.
TRAXIA is a promising and high potential project of the future with great concept and great team. The project is in its initial phase and it is developing every day more and more as we will surely experience some bugs in the initial version of this platform but they will surely develop a stable platform for release.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

I think the reason why this project is low profile is because it is still new and the team are still continuing to developed the platform. So, we should expect such low profile due they are also still making more innovations with regards to their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: