Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:22:16 PM

What going on with Traxia after their hard cap is reached? Have any update about Traxia now? I really have curiously what about the team will do after they have successful ICO. I hope the team will not abandon it such as some projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

The excellent Cardano technology will allow Traxia to provide a more reliable solution for more efficient solution of scalability, calculation and security tasks. Cardano very much helps the project and the team, this is a very good act for the team Traxia.

Is there will be an integration happening between the two platform? I guess this kind of scenario won't be happening.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

What going on with Traxia after their hard cap is reached? Have any update about Traxia now? I really have curiously what about the team will do after they have successful ICO. I hope the team will not abandon it such as some projects.

On Telgram they said "  We will keep the initial plan of issuing and distributing TMT on June 4th as the listing on exchanges will only happen on June 6th. Meanwhile, we are talking with more exchanges so until then we hope to have good news for you. "

So, distribution will take place on June 4th then TMT will hit exchange on June 6th.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:24:49 PM

On Telgram they said "  We will keep the initial plan of issuing and distributing TMT on June 4th as the listing on exchanges will only happen on June 6th. Meanwhile, we are talking with more exchanges so until then we hope to have good news for you. "

So, distribution will take place on June 4th then TMT will hit exchange on June 6th.
I understand correctly that the team still does not know where and on which exchanges they will provide their coins? I hope the team will conduct successful negotiations and coins will be presented on the most popular exchanges.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:18:48 PM

Thanks to Travia many businesses will be able to get a second wind, because the calculation will be simple and reliable. And those who have not previously participated in such transactions as a factor, but understood the potential benefits of such cooperation, will be able to experience it fully.

I agree with you, Traxia will be now can fully guarantee that their services will be fully developed due to their greatest achievement which is the ICO sale was successfully reached. What the supporters should do for now is to wait for their further noticed about the next step of the platform.

The traxia project already earned a good profit that can help them to continuously develop the project and maybe for fast listing in some good exchanges. Hoping more updates will be posted soon.

Team Traxia are moving to their next step which is the listing of their token in a good exchange. And after that, the distirbution of tokens which will the most awaited part for all contributors of this project. Hopefully, the team can managed to put their token in a most reliable kind of exchange so that investors will be happy for this.
This step is very important. And when the token comes out completely to the exchange market, then we can estimate the real cost of the token and the project. But we will have to wait for more users to see the opening of the platform and then need to be evaluated.
Hopefully, by listing it on the exchanges, everything boost up and not the other way around. Traxia, is one of the project, that has a good potential in the future if implemented well. Good luck for the team.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:43:35 PM

I understand correctly that the team still does not know where and on which exchanges they will provide their coins? I hope the team will conduct successful negotiations and coins will be presented on the most popular exchanges.
They have an exchange already that traxia is about to list like negancoin says. Traxia will become very big and wait for more big exchange and on coinmarketcap after volume was good enough to be there.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:51:25 PM

They have an exchange already that traxia is about to list like negancoin says. Traxia will become very big and wait for more big exchange and on coinmarketcap after volume was good enough to be there.
If they could choose the exchange platform which will have huge popularity and connectivity of more transactions by the users that will also grab more attention on new investors.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:39:27 AM

Thanks to Travia many businesses will be able to get a second wind, because the calculation will be simple and reliable. And those who have not previously participated in such transactions as a factor, but understood the potential benefits of such cooperation, will be able to experience it fully.

I agree with you, Traxia will be now can fully guarantee that their services will be fully developed due to their greatest achievement which is the ICO sale was successfully reached. What the supporters should do for now is to wait for their further noticed about the next step of the platform.

The traxia project already earned a good profit that can help them to continuously develop the project and maybe for fast listing in some good exchanges. Hoping more updates will be posted soon.

Team Traxia are moving to their next step which is the listing of their token in a good exchange. And after that, the distirbution of tokens which will the most awaited part for all contributors of this project. Hopefully, the team can managed to put their token in a most reliable kind of exchange so that investors will be happy for this.
This step is very important. And when the token comes out completely to the exchange market, then we can estimate the real cost of the token and the project. But we will have to wait for more users to see the opening of the platform and then need to be evaluated.
Hopefully, by listing it on the exchanges, everything boost up and not the other way around. Traxia, is one of the project, that has a good potential in the future if implemented well. Good luck for the team.
They need to negotiate sooner with the exchanges and bring a good news for all the participants that will make every one feels confident with their good mode of investments and adds trust for choosing Traxia as their choice.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:37:21 AM

Listing on the exchanges will gain more trust for all the participants who have chosen and this will bring a good positive sign for all the dev team who have taken this deciosn which is part of their workflow at the right time.
mmhaimhai (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:13:33 AM

Tokensale is over. 15M USD hard cap reached.
A message from Bruno Botelho - Traxia's CMO

Hi everyone, as you know the token sale is closed now. We will keep the initial plan of issuing and distributing TMT on June 4th as the listing on exchanges will only happen on June 6th. Meanwhile, we are talking with more exchanges so until then we hope to have good news for you.

We will send TMT to the ETH address you sent ETH from OR to the ETH address you informed in your whitelist if you sent ADA or BTC.

If you have questions or issues with the info you provided you can send an e-mail to foundation@traxia.co and we will look into it.

Be careful with scammers.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:06:25 AM

Hi everyone, as you know the token sale is closed now. We will keep the initial plan of issuing and distributing TMT on June 4th as the listing on exchanges will only happen on June 6th. Meanwhile, we are talking with more exchanges so until then we hope to have good news for you.

We will send TMT to the ETH address you sent ETH from OR to the ETH address you informed in your whitelist if you sent ADA or BTC.

If you have questions or issues with the info you provided you can send an e-mail to foundation@traxia.co and we will look into it.

Thanks for this informative news that you've shared, I have also question about the bounty distribution?  The campaign manager said that early this may the bounty tokens will be distributed? But as of now, I don't see any TMT tokens in my ether wallet.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:36:37 AM

Congratulations Traxia! I hope you listed your tokens in Binance or Bittrex because they are my lovely and my best exchange!
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:39:31 AM

Congratulations Traxia! I hope you listed your tokens in Binance or Bittrex because they are my lovely and my best exchange!
Traxia made all the things go in a secured and reputed manner and it is an incredible with good metrics they have come achieving a great records and good workflow with the hard working team.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:26:28 AM

The team quickly reached the hard cap and I had no doubt that the project would collect enough money to develop the platform.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:00:52 AM

The team quickly reached the hard cap and I had no doubt that the project would collect enough money to develop the platform.
Yes, because the project team is different from the others.In addition, there is an interest in the idea of the project.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:33:35 AM

The hard cap has been reached? This is actually great news for those who follow the project,and especially for those who invested in it
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

The hard cap has been reached? This is actually great news for those who follow the project,and especially for those who invested in it
Yes, they have already reached the hard cap. Now the question is, What would be their next step for Traxia? Do have any updates about the project?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:12:06 AM

Yes, because the project team is different from the others.In addition, there is an interest in the idea of the project.
The project atrracts many investors because of their unique idea and popularity. Without the achievement they have, Traxia will never reached their hard cap.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

The project will use not only now at the very beginning, but also in the subsequent time when it will work
Once traxia platform fully operates they will surely attract more clients to support and join thier project.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:50:49 AM

It is so good to hear that for now the hard cap for this project has already reached of course with the effort of the team and participants which is very good to hear. This simply means that it is a good project indeed. Looking  for more project made by this team.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: