Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23330 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

bountyhive campaigns are very easy to do (twitter one is 5 retweets a week , max 1 a day) without any reports to do.. but there are MANY people doing it so the payment is quite low (I did'nt receive more than 50$ in any campaign (twitter account with +10.000 followers)...
earning is less but the work is easy right who will pay $50 just for our tweets and retweets, and participate in all twitter campaigns you will earn more. Social media campaigns will not much time just in few minutes you will finish your work. So this is the best way to increase your bounty earnings.
Funny to read that there's someone who's still complaining about lesser earnings by doing some tweets and retweets, I guess we just need to be smart
when dealing with bounty earnings, if you are aiming to increase just keep doing things that the project allow you to do, helping them being advertised
all over the place that you will reach possible investors, it will help the project being successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

Yes, bountyhive is a good platform because it makes the work of bounty hunters easier, but improvements still need to be made as regards the enablement of stakes view. Participants should be able to get updates on their respective stakes on weekly basis. This will aid more trust on the platform. Also, the number of participants for each project, i think should be limited, so that the rewards to enough, atleast a little.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

It would be better if you join all of their campaigns that's one way of increasing your earnings. I hope your mind and body can endure exhaustion. Good luck friend. Wink

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

I personally dont want to participate to any bounties other than signatures here because signatures are the most decent way to get cryptocurrencies without risking any amount. I dont want to risk all of money to the trades which is why i am focused in boutny earnings,you should too as we all know bounty campaigns are getting massive from time to time as the bounties are getting more popular today.

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

I use to participate only in signature campaign. Half because I don't have big social accounts in twitter in facebook Grin half because I don't see any advertising advantages of such promotions.
On bitcointalk - I understand - here are people who involved in crypto and who is searching for investment tool. In social media - maybe 1% and this is really, really optimistic number.
Translation campaigns makes me cry sometimes Grin Grin Not because of translation - because of people who reserves translation right less than 5 mins after topic creation. I don't understand how do they do it Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Bosonnary

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

To increase your income, it is necessary not to participate in the campaigns that are conducted on the website bountyhive because a hundred thousand Chinese schoolchildren will erode your payout.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:35:34 PM

I use to participate only in signature campaign. Half because I don't have big social accounts in twitter in facebook Grin half because I don't see any advertising advantages of such promotions.
On bitcointalk - I understand - here are people who involved in crypto and who is searching for investment tool. In social media - maybe 1% and this is really, really optimistic number.
Translation campaigns makes me cry sometimes Grin Grin Not because of translation - because of people who reserves translation right less than 5 mins after topic creation. I don't understand how do they do it Smiley
As you said there are some people doing bounty hunting as their only job so they are participating in all the campaigns as they can,so they are keep looking for the bounty section for new campaign too often,some projects contact the expert translator before creating the thread so they came and apply for the translation bounty immediately.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

Basically, you have to join all the available campaign offered from social media to signature campaigns. This would allow you to gain good amount of coin from the project.
rlcarriers123

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

Bounty Campaigns is a very easy way to gain quick money and there is a perfect category for everyone. I've done a lot of bounty's and I really enjoyed them.

To find bounty's, nowadays all active bounty campaigns can be found on Bitcointalk forum. If you search in the right places for the right keywords you can find thousands of them. Another option is google something similar and you might have the luck to find something interesting.

example sites:
https://bountylord.com/
https://bountyhive.io/
https://bountyplatform.io/

Join as many as you can so you could increase your token shares also, most of the bounties like facebook and twitter, you must have many followers and friends. The more followers / friends, the better the rewards was.
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

The platform has many advantages, but there are also significant disadvantages.
The first is the lack of intermediate results.
The second - lack of transparency, no one knows what the participants are involved in the bounty. Maybe half are bots.
Third, do not fully understand the requirements for media. Constantly changing rules.
Fourth - a huge number of participants in social campaigns, and therefore meager payments.

I first decided to participate on their platform in the signature campaign. On the results of will make conclusion about further involvement there.
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

In bountyhive not get through. We must constantly monitor the telegrams in order not to miss anything. I for 3 months and could not participate there on social networks.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

Hello!For increase yours bounty earnings first u need to look on spreadshet,comapre information with social media i mean names,surnames other thing is how big is bounty pool if u choice bounty with small bounty reward and many peoples participate u get low rewarded this things is the first what u need to look!

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

social media campaign I don't think it gives great results in the middle of the competition is also more and more. the translator is indeed a promising but also get it very difficult. the signature campaign for me already gives more results and this is arguably the best in earnings.
Earning of the money be becoming a part of either signature campaign or bounty campaign is no doubt one of the best thing to do and that for persons who don’t have enough of the money for the sake of investing or buying of the crypto coins. You can increase the earning by putting in more efforts and that by working more harder and gaining more knowledge and information regarding the things.
MobaAnalog

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:11:08 PM

I think bountyhive is trying it's best but the companies involved are the ones with issues. Am sure things will be sorted out pretty soon, I stand with Bountyhive!
DevilDevil

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:11:25 PM

I like the normal bounty campaign because I can track my progress and knw if I am doing the right thing or not.
I just look for signature bounties that are not crowded so I can get a good share.
cicak88

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:11:46 PM

the vast majority of facebook are fake profiles, I get dozens of invitations daily on facebook
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:47:01 PM

There's no such thing. The best way to increase earnings is to choose right campaign in the beginning Smiley
Everyone knows that if you want to increase your profits you need to select the right campaign but how are you going to do that? The truth is that is very difficult to select the right campaign, every day many campaigns appear, some disappear without paying the participants and there are others that do pay but there are so many participants that your profits are almost nonexistent.
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:54:41 AM

Gaining of the money be turning into a piece of either signature campaign or bounty campaign is no uncertainty outstanding amongst other activity and that for people who don't have enough of the cash for contributing or purchasing of the crypto coins. You can expand the winning by putting in more endeavors and that by working more harder and increasing more learning and data in regards to the things.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:01:02 AM

You can't make more money by joining the bounty with the choosing of trial & error basis. At first you have to choose a legit bounty offer who will pay you reward actually and in a decent time period. So, for this always read the white paper and understand their project and business model if it will exist in long term. Then the most important part is what is the allocation for the bounty pool and finally each of the bounty as like; Social media, Blogger, Translation etc. And, see the spread sheet how many participant are their in each part. If, the participant are low then join the bounty. In this way you will get more reward as you get more stakes.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:43:52 AM

You can't make more money by joining the bounty with the choosing of trial & error basis. At first you have to choose a legit bounty offer who will pay you reward actually and in a decent time period. So, for this always read the white paper and understand their project and business model if it will exist in long term. Then the most important part is what is the allocation for the bounty pool and finally each of the bounty as like; Social media, Blogger, Translation etc. And, see the spread sheet how many participant are their in each part. If, the participant are low then join the bounty. In this way you will get more reward as you get more stakes.
Yes, mainly depends on the potential and supporters of the project. In particular, the collection of ICO. The last thing to look at is whether the number of people involved in the bounty project is too large.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: