Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:29:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23333 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:54:15 AM

I can't even ge ton FB and Twitter campaigns ther eanymore they are gone within minutes of listing. What I might try there is a signature campaign and see if they will pay me but as they don't have weekly reports and you can't see if you are actually accepted in a campaign I won't risk more than a month doing their sig campaign because I can't afford to lose a whole month's work or earnings as I have never been rejected in a signature campaign before but am a bit scared they might just not to pay me. So I will think about it.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:01:06 AM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

To increase earnings from bounty, select a bounty that pays per post. Participate in bounties that pay you every time you reach a certain amount of posts and promises to pay you per post. That's really a generous way of earning a lot of bounty rewards after posting and replying with bounty campaigns.

udavnik

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:27:29 AM

CVerification Affiliate-Programm Token Presale is now available an you can get rewarded for promoting the project.

You can join the affiliate programm and promote the Pre-ICO and ICO and get rewarded (CVER tokens worth 3% of contributions) for all contributions which come as a result of the affiliate’s support. There is a fully automated process which guarantees transparency and fairness.

Just follow the instructions and inform your contacts about CVerification

https://cverification.com/src/docs/Affiliate_Program_CVerification.pdf
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:52:00 AM

To carry out subscription any additional tasks more pay for the translations of the article and YouTube
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

I don't really like Bountyhive because there are only few promising projects on the platform, also it is very hard to take part in any of new campaigns because all the places are usually filled within 1 hour. The rewards are rather low, so it isn't the best place to earn tokens.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

follow the campaign translation does have great results because it should be found out and brought in a foreign language. but of course, this job will not be easy to do. Besides should indeed experts sometimes existing competition also makes participating in this campaign is difficult.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

Well, I won’t disagree with you in any manner that bountyhive is a good platform but the single fact that someone won’t be able to track their progress is still a red flag showing the level at which transparency is not genuine to them and that’s the reason why I don’t like their campaigns. Secondly, too many participants for their allocations
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:31:50 AM

Signature campaigns are by far the best and most worth it campaigns IMO.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
henry clinton

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:48:18 AM

In my own opinion I think you should invest it in legit companies wherein they can provide a huge amount of income that can help you to raise more profit for the benefit of your future.
kenmobility

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:51:34 AM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

Indeed translation campaign does pay off but the unfortunate thing is that it's not every body that knows some of the languages that are accepted for translation, most people only know english and there native languages that are not popular there by not acceptable by the bounty managers of the campaign, so because of this, article writing happens to be helpful to hunters.
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:57:23 AM

Translation campaigns need experience and time, (team) to participate ... I really want to participate but my English ability is not good. I think the translation campaign is really great
mattroibecon24

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:21:10 AM

I think that you should make sure of participating in a bounty with a decent project and it is tracked neatly.
caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

You can take many bounty companirs. Like 20-40. You can do Twitter, Facebook, you can write articles, wear signature, make videos and translate white paper with site, you can be admin in telegram or manage here in bitcointalk
thamvii111

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

To increase your bounty earning you have to participate in more bounty campaign and don't even miss the signature campaign and also check which Campaign have more stakes and join that or increase no of friends and followers of your social media accounts.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

What you say is true. It is not very efficient if every week always reports our work and always waiting for the results of stakeholders in Spreadsheet. But almost all ICO projects do this sort of thing so we can monitor our weekly stakeholders.
You must work harder every day should be a focus for work on the bounty, and should always be active in all projects follow a bounty
Michail.

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:11:36 PM

The companies of the Bountyhive platform are easier to work without reports, but at the end of the company you will learn that no tweeter or facebook is counted, it is more convenient for me to work in companies with reports.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

It seems like bountyhive is a good platform but i was never lucky to join any of its campaign since its always full. But now im using bountyplatform.io which is for me is really great. Automatic counting your stakes without the need of reporting every week in a thread. Happy hunting

Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

increasing bounty earning you need to do more than just  a campaign, participating in just facebook or twitter campaign  may not increase bounty earning.
bountyhive.io is a good platform to participate in bounty campaign. on the platform, you can join facebook, twitter, telegram, media even signature (if you are not wearing on already) even translator. there is also chance to join ambassador too.
doing just more than one will really help earn a lot

Ubrfeh

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

well, I think you can create your blog or start your YouTube channel and record videos , they are good by the way )
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

If you are capable of doing article and youtube bounties then you can increase your bounty earnings many folds. If you can't do that then another thing you can do is to participate a lot of social media campaigns. It would be plenty of hard word.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: