Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23333 times)
JanCoppens (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:12:14 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
I don't like that this platform has a lot of participants in bounty, more than 12,000 people in every company. And still it is impossible to check whether stakes counted correctly or not. I think it's bad, because the Manager may be wrong, but the participant will not know about it.

No, there are never 12.000 men in one campaign. There are limits on the total participants in one bounty, usually around 5.000. Trust me, if you use Bountyhive property, you will make more money then with traditional campaigns. But you'll have to use it properly.
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

Unless you are one of the major crypto influencers I never understood why so many bounty programmes are so lax with their Facebook and Twitter campaigns. Most of the time it's bought accounts or bought followers that just spews out multiple ICO tweets / posts. I'd be surprised if that generates any legitimate interest since who in their right mind would follow those type of accounts with there's no real content.

Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

Do many bounties as long as you can manage, sigcamp has always big percentage while social media campaign quite tiring but the tecchnique to get more stakes is to continue increase your #of friendS..and choose campaigns with few participants If you have talent on making blog or articles or video thats good to particpate too.. No one get rich here at once need to work hard too and be patient.. It may not make you rich  but help you a lot financially.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
One way of doing it is establishing ourselves in this forum to achieve a higher rank so when we join signature campaigns, the rate is higher, therefore the pay will be higher. Along with the sigcamp, we can also participate in social media campaigns (which is allowed while having a signature). The pay is usually lower compared to sigcamp, but it is an add-on to our earnings. As for Translation, it is indeed like a lottery! I mean, how can you compete with those who has a thread-long portfoilio?! This usually does pay the most, but it is so difficult to get accepted. So I’d rather participate in other bounties...

goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:50:44 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 07:01:27 AM by goodlucktoyou

i like  sign and twitter . according to their requirements , most of the circumstances will be rewarded . translation can get more rewards ,but his resk is high . if he thinks bad , we may not get anything , because he has many reasons to refuse to pay a bounty . most bounty managers are not malicious .  so increase membership levels and increase twitter followers , have a good future .
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:04:14 AM

that is one of the features of a centralized bounty portals like bountyhive expecially when the site is manage by campaign manager with high reputation. many bounty hunters nowadays are not just joining a campaign but they are looking for a campaign run by campaign manager with good reputation and that is the reason why you have so many bounty hunter on bountyhive platform. however, there are still some campaign manager like yahoo that limit number of participant in order for those participating to earn substantial amount in token. in such cases the early you join the higher your bounty. you can as well participate in blog campaign. it pay well but you need to be someone who can write without plagiarism. some time I read a whitepaper more than 10 times in order to understand the project before writing on it. content creation also pay well but you must be good writer because if you copy and paste whitepaper, your article will be rejected.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan

For your info, many bounty campaign managers are already doing this non-reporting of weekly tasks. I have no problem with weekly reports and spreadsheets, it's a simple task.
norashing

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan

Hi! you can earn more when your account can upgrade new level. Such as Facebook account have 5000 friends and a numbers following, Twitter have >3000 follower and your bitcointalk account can upgrade on Member level. i think you can earn more stakes on each bounty campaign. Next, you need to looking for some potential ico have less participants. When ico success, you can get more reward than ico have >500 participants.

Now i joining a bounty campaign of Asura, i think this project very potential. it can success soon. if you want to take more profit. you can join it Cheesy

GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

You have several ways to increase bounty payments: increase amount of friends/followers for social nets (if you do not have max yet), increase rank for signature companies (at present it is too hard due to merit system), increase number of bounty companies and use ICO rank websites to choose the best bounties

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:40:48 AM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan

Focusing on translation campaign might be good reward, but at the same time and you have the free time you should also join other campaigns like signature and facebook/twitter campaign to increase your earnings although they are paid in their tokens but you will not know maybe the ICO their tokens rise a few times and you hit jackpot. All these campaigns require minimal work and you only need to focus on growing yor followers or bitcointalk account level to earn more of their tokens.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:50:25 AM

I think I like this https://bountyhive.io because it saves bounty hunters from unnecessary stress about the so called weekly reports. I have joined them and promoted them in socia media and I also have a few referrals which i will earn some money out of it. I hope they will maintain this latest crypto tempo.

HOMT