Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:27:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23333 times)
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

To increase your bounty earnings, you can participate in as many potential projects as you want, you can even hold the token you get as rewards till the price will increase as log as it is a potential project or sell some less potential one and buy other token that has more potentials.
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
that is why you get a little prize from there because of the easy task of the social media campaign. I have participated in bounty but I realized when calculating the number of allocations with participants who participated in promoting the project, so I switched to not working again.
You should choose a project that has a few participants joining in so you can get many gifts.
good luck Wink
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

Try to join as many bounty as possible. If you have a lot of time then it is easy for you. And try to join multiple items of the bounty. Like Content, Facebook, twitter, reddit ... You will earn a lot of money if you work hard and have time

Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

Content creation always paying good, special bounties, signature - it is a way to increase your earnings. Personally i dont like ammount if participants on bountyhive, too much people.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:25:04 AM

Try to join as many bounty as possible. If you have a lot of time then it is easy for you. And try to join multiple items of the bounty. Like Content, Facebook, twitter, reddit ... You will earn a lot of money if you work hard and have time

Try to join as many bounty as possible.

every bounty do only needs one forum account . so joining more bounty at the same time is impossible not unless you own more than one account .

If you have a lot of time then it is easy for you.
doing a bounty is not time consuming because this is not a 8 to 10hour job .

try to join multiple items of the bounty. Like Content, Facebook, twitter, reddit
agree . this is indeed a good way to increase your rewards on a bounty .

You will earn a lot of money if you work hard and have time
even if you work hard on a bounty , your income will still be fix depending on your current rank .

Content creation always paying good

no not all. the pay rate will still depend on the bounty . some  bounty offers a good reward but some offers only minimum .
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:02:07 AM

Indeed, the higher rank you are the big amount of token you get. And if you have skill in vedio editing then you can joined Youtube campaign or you know how to translate better in translation aslo. All you need is effort if you want to increase your earnings.
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

to increase your bounty earnings then join in the campaigns with less number of participants so you will get more rewards but I think thisnis a bad idea because if a program has less number of participants then is is not worth to join because it has no potential amd these kind of project will fail and we also end up with paying worthless token. I guess you to participated more bonty than now, its make a lot token you will get
Pixstxbtm

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

The Bountyhive platform is indeed a good bounty platform. There are many platforms like this, which can help us save a lot of time, but we still need to rely on our own judgment to choose the task!
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

When people say bounty , most of the guys around here talking about signature ,Facebook or twitter bounties , which Youtube bounies and bug bounties could pay much more even from the highest paying signature bounties , Now there is bounty is holding up by Datum token which pays around 942$ for a very high quality video I don't think it is comparable even with the highest signature bounties like chipmixer , bug bounties pay even more but you need to be very good in hacking.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
yuno

Activity: 308

Youtube Influencer

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:51:36 PM

the vast majority of facebook are fake profiles, I get dozens of invitations daily on facebook

I agree, I think there should be an auditing body in cryptocommunity

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:09:41 AM

Bounty hunters need to participate in different type of bounty jobs to achieve that. They should apply in social media, signature, blogging, youtube and signature campaign. In that way, they can maximize their earnings but it still all boils down to the project that you are going to choose to lend your service.
RiverBit

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

I think that joining a campaign lead by a serious bounty manager, or a bounty platform like bountyhive is the best thing that you can do.
They will make sure that they choose only good projects, and they will pay the bounties for sure, as long as you meet the bounty's requirements
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
Thanks for information , this is helpful for bounty hunters . In addition, you can earn more with  signature campaign if you have a high rank or make a video. 
hwenhuynh

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:15:23 PM

Signature campaign is paying well at the moment. My friend feel lazy to join this campaign. you can try out.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

I think the best move for a newbie like me in the crypto bounty world is to join as many bounties as I can. Signature campaign pays high but it is now hard to raise a rank here. Facebook and Twitter campaign sometimes do not pay a lot due to the more number of joining participants. If you have many bounties and it all become successful, then combine all of it and I think it will become a big money.
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan
I know now there's many platform like bountyhive to help people work and easy see the stake that they earn without reporting. But I don't need it could increase the bounty earnings.
I think the best way to increase earning from bounty is you will need to join content campaign or writing article / blog post for each campaign. You can also join Signature campaign or translate for each project.
If you still work with social media, your earning will never increase as you work as other campaign!
qiuxiaoaimili

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

I have participated in bounty company that released by this Bountyhive platform, but really, I don’t like the way of bounty that can’t track of my progress. Because i don’t know what week’s work is effective, and what week is invalid, just know the final reward.
XG

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:56:30 PM

Basically, you have to join all the available campaign offered from social media to signature campaigns. This would allow you to gain good amount of coin from the project. Aside from joining a bounty, do try also buying coin.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:22:26 AM

It is not something new , there are other websites like Bounty guru that track your works and you don't need to post your reports every week , Actually I think bounties that holding up by Bountyguru have a better chance to get add to some exchange than bountyhive , The only thing i like about bounty hive much is its referral program which is very sweet!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

The Bountyhive platform is indeed a very popular hunting platform, and I believe that most hunters use it because it makes our hunting more convenient!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: