Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23330 times)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

I think there is just one honest way for increasing bounty earnings and that`s activity. Who
want to increase earning should be active on several social networks like Twitter, Medium, FaceBook,
Telegram, to be active and make friends, followers. More active you are more earnings you will have.
   If you have skills you can make videos you can participate in YouTube and other promotional video
bounty campaigns. With writing skills you can be in blog and article campaigns.
   This is honest ways to increase your knowledge and earnings in crypto-community.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mdjamal01

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

I think if you want to increase your bounty earning then you have to rank up your bitcointalk account and then join signature campaign. signature campaign reward so high thats why it can increase your bounty income .
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

Bounyhive decent enough platform, but there are certain disadvantages. The first and the biggest disadvantage is the huge number of participants. In Some companies their number reaches 7000 participants. As a result, at the end of the bounty of the company earnings is very, very small. Second, there are no tables to keep track of your work. There were cases when media, articles and videos were not correctly evaluated. As for me, it is better to independently search for promising bounty companies.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

To increase your bounty earnings, you have to par take in different bounties at the same time then you can increase your bounty earnings. you  can join signature, still do translation and content and social media, all these will increase your bounty earnings.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

To increase your bounty earnings, you have to par take in different bounties at the same time then you can increase your bounty earnings. you  can join signature, still do translation and content and social media, all these will increase your bounty earnings.
you can follow bounty blog, signature campaign, social media, and also translation,
because if you follow all of course your income will increase

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

I've been doing bounty for almost a year , you can increase your bounty earnings by joining as many bounties as you can. Join bounties that has bigger pool for social media , and signature campaigns that has a big bounty pool. You can also join airdrops and other contest of the ICO itself. and do ICO reviews.
Crimzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

Hey guys,
I have an idea to make a website with a list of all fresh bounty campaigns which were added during the day (every day updating) on BTT forum.
All bounty campaigns will have a short description (bounty budget, bounty types, manager (rank+exp), rating on popular sources like ICObench, TrackICO and etc. + link to ANN thread on BTT forum).
I am also planning to make the possibility of creating personal cabinets system for easy tracking all campaigns you've joined. In this personal cabinet you will have your own semiauto-filled template for daily tasks for each campaign + posts generator with more than 60 examples + the possibility of making auto-reports for campaigns' bounty thread on BTT forum.

Important! I dont want to make another platform like Bountyhive I just want to focus on classic way of leading bounty campaigns and make it much easier.
All my attention will be on projects from this forum cuz to my mind it is the only place where you could find a good project.
What do you think? Let's discuss it, every opinion is important for me: the topic
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

Well... I don't like any bounty where I can't track my (and overall) progress through the spreadsheet. The main thing that I do before get in some bounty campaign is checking the spreadsheet. There are huge amount of important information for participant could be taken from bounty spreadsheets.

Bountyhive campaigns are so much easy to do but it will have been much more easier if they could only have a spreadsheet where bounty hunters track their records. How do I know I'm making progress if I can't track my records? Another game-changer is BOUNTYPLATFORM, just like bountyhive and participants can track their records.
familiabitcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
I think there's something right and wrong, because the results you get from social media depends on the number of your friends or followers and also about the contradictory posts you need to make for plus points. And the bad thing in social media campaigns is because the spreadsheets are often not filled weekly by the reward manager for those who have reported their work every week

BITCOIN REAL  ╼ ╏ ╾  THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork
vistamara

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

Yeah, you can earn more if you do something, where are less participants, for example signatures or blog, both are well paid.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:45:47 PM

Not everyone can translate. About social bounty, for myself has chosen reddit, rewards are generally higher than for Twitter and Facebook. And yes, good rewards for a lot of work.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

To increase bounty earnings quite hard it is not just a peace of cake that you can eat. I mean it is also depends your abilities, knowledge, ans skills. You can earn more in bounty campaigns if you would participate in different campaigns like social media,  signature campaign, youtube and blogging campaign, and translation campaign.

If you are talented when in comes in different fields like making good articles and videos you could also use this to join in youtube and bogglings. If you are multilingual person you cam also do translating the whitepapers, bounty threads, and etc. And at the same time if you have so many friends an followers in a social media account to can also participate in social media campaign yi earn additional bounty token.

There are so many ways to increase bounty earnings here in bitcointalk forum. It is depends of you perseverance and diligence to earn more profits through bounty campaigns.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Yeah bountyhive is a great bounty platform to all bounty hunters like me, first because of the limited slots on some bounties but that is also a disadvantage because the campaign will be full 1 hour after it was published so you need to be fast anf alert at their updates and the rewards are also good I get $20 only joining the telegram campaign and last time i got $60 for only joining facebook but you will only know if your entries are eligible after the campaign ended so thats why they need transparency of the reports but I guess they will add it soon.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

We know that translation campaign is the biggest opportunity to earn much gain, but it's hard to join translation campaign because there will be many participants and you will definitely compete with them.

Talking about the other increasing bounty earnings method, we can maximize it by joining to all types of campaigns such as Signature campaign, social media campaign, telegram campaign, Content creation campaign, etc.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:44:47 PM

bountyhive system is very good and simple, i hope a lot like this because if i follow many sosmed campaigns and have to report every week through btt and then i sign my scary sign my campaign is considered spam and will get red mark, i am afraid with it
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

bountyhive doesnt provide stakes or spreadsheet lots of bounty hunters aint cool with that since there is no assurance whether you completed the task or not and they also dont provide the allocation bounty im not being paranoid here but what if they manipulate the pays just saying no hate comment intended here.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

It seems to me like advertising a resource. Personally, I went to the bountyhive website, but I did not notice anything remarkable. Maybe I should try again.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

with your rank is still jr.member, of course things will not be much result you get, because of the signature campaign, bounty results will be very large if the rank is also high, my advice you should focus to raise your rank first

wish.studio

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

To increase earning we can apply different campaigns like social media and others, but the signature was a great opportunity to earn as you ranked at least Jr. member
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

1. grow your facebook friens
2. grow your twitter followers
3. complete task on bitcoin talk forum, and similarly participate in signature campaigns
4. do reddit campaigns and crypto compare campaigns too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: