Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:53:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23333 times)
chunterrie

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

i like to try translation bounty too. But i saw the form for such bounty where you will indicate your past works. Plus i dont know the process. Will anyway, i got a lot of learning to make and there's always a first time. Hoping to learn it soon.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

I've joined social media bountyhive, but the results are very unsatisfactory because the number of participants so much that I only get very little salary, but do not know how to campaign other, such as signature or translation, which must bountyhive can be trusted

minaras

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

hello we leak almost every coin 24hrs before it get pumped!!! check the group for more

https://t.me/BlueWhalesLeaks
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

Yeah, you can earn more if you do something, where are less participants, for example signatures or blog, both are well paid.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

I tried to enter one of the project there, one thing I like is that participant on Facebook and Twitter has limit of 1,500-2000 only, depend on how big is the award, I think they make sure also that at the end of the campaign everyone can get a minimum number of awards.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

To increase earning we can apply different campaigns like social media and others, but the signature was a great opportunity to earn as you ranked at least Jr. member

dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

I think that the earnings from the bounty are higher, the more your activity in promoting the startup. besides, it is not necessary to participate in one bounty campaign. there can be several.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

I think if you are forever a Jr. Member you'll only get is what really allocated for the said project. But if you get your Rank increase. Any campaign you'll join will give you a huge increase in your earnings. Don't focus on Social media only but try to join Signature Campaign or just like what other said the Translation Campaign.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:49:00 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 02:13:17 PM by Insanerman

Don't get stucked by being a Jr.Member, work hard for it by increasing your post/activity count as well as merits to become a Member. Higher rank means higher percentage of rewards. Try to maximize only one account. While you enrolled in Signature Campaign you can also do Social Media Campaigns as much as you like. ONLY ONE BCT ACCOUNT Telegram and try to translate some threads.
Lesterus

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

I'm focusing in signature campaigns i wish that i have high ranked bitcointalk account so i earned a lot.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:23:07 PM

Also bounty campaigns also offers additional rewards for some extra simple tasks like placing avatar and personalized text. Most successful bounty campaigns also offers more serious rules to join and to accomplish each week. I also look carefully about the background of the team comprising the project and the bounty campaign manager.

Semen89

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

Now it's very difficult to earn different tokens as there are a lot of participants in these projects, and managers pay very little, so it's a bad job.
shaman11

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

You have several ways to increase bounty payments: increase amount of friends/followers for social nets (if you do not have max yet), increase rank for signature companies (at present it is too hard due to merit system), increase number of bounty companies and use ICO rank websites to choose the best bounties
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

Mostly the token is already dump from any listed exchange before receiving the payment of your bounty work so the chance to earn big sometimes is small. But if you want to have a good chance to earn big join in a signature where there are only few of you is participating and the campaign will finish earlier and the allocation is big 'though the price is law. Atleast you still have a chance to earn big when it hit the high price.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

I don't like BountyHive as everything you do is nowhere to be displayed. I think that they should make the participants table, or something like that. At the expense of the companies for translation into other languages, as for me it's not even a lottery. My friend wanted to do it, but unfortunately he filed several applications, and was the first, but in the end always chose other people.

While I do not use that website that happens very frequently the fact that you're the first to apply does not mean that you are going to be the one that gets the job if other person applies for the same job at the right time even if it's after you and that person has more experience then it is natural that he gets a job, that means that you need to improve that is all.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

There's no such thing. The best way to increase earnings is to choose right campaign in the beginning Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:52:59 PM

I'm used to keeping track of my bounties through tables. I think that if you talk about increasing bounty awards, then a good tactic may not be selling all at once, but waiting for a while. perhaps it will give you additional profit.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

On such a platform it is impossible to trace even what budget is allocated to the bounty, which suggests - "how much money is taken by the administrators of this platform"?
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:05:56 PM

I don't like BountyHive as everything you do is nowhere to be displayed. I think that they should make the participants table, or something like that. At the expense of the companies for translation into other languages, as for me it's not even a lottery. My friend wanted to do it, but unfortunately he filed several applications, and was the first, but in the end always chose other people.

While I do not use that website that happens very frequently the fact that you're the first to apply does not mean that you are going to be the one that gets the job if other person applies for the same job at the right time even if it's after you and that person has more experience then it is natural that he gets a job, that means that you need to improve that is all.
This is true which it isnt really first come first serve basis which the capable ones would really be considered to be selected.Even how early you are on posting up your application or proposals if you dont have enough or spectacular folio than others then chances on not being selected would be high. Even if you are on the bottom but if you do have the skills and good folio then you do always have the chance to be selected.

There's no such thing. The best way to increase earnings is to choose right campaign in the beginning Smiley
Correct, therefore the most important thing to do is to select the campaign thoroughly from the start.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:27:09 PM

Yes its true that bountyhive is less hustle compare to oldway of making bounty here in bitcoin talk. Less effort and less time is the good offer of bountyhive, i joined here last march and my first bounty is almost done . I joined some social media campaign and signature campaign lets see if how much reward will i get. If my bounty here get successful ill stick to bountyhive and recruit my girlfriend and friends also, im stress with the oldway bounty before because it has a lot of work to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: